Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Holy f, this thread is on fire, dumpster fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    he is too dark... his nose is huge... his nose is like 1/4 of his face...
    Different people can like different features.

For example, in the West, Asian men generally have the hardest time dating outside their own race. By different standards, almost any other group can be considered ugly. I've met white women who would never find an Asian man attractive because they're not big enough, or masculine-looking enough.

At the end of the day, it's all just opinions, not objective fact, when it comes to what we like or don't like.

he is too dark... his nose is huge... his nose is like 1/4 of his face...
    Oh wow, lol. I don’t even know how to respond. To each their own, I guess.

OT: I’m not into people who think that they’re always right and never in the wrong.

thats not fucked up, they are ugly... did u see elba? look at him how can u think that is not ugly?

its pale skin or light skin in science... light or dark complexion... there is no white skin in science lol...
    holy fucking racism. please just stop.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    holy fucking racism. please just stop.
    lol... u dont know what is racism if u think not liking how people look is racism...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I just want to give everyone in the thread a big hug from BIGDADDYDACOOLIST because uhhhh some people need it

On Topic:
    1) when someone talks shit about mmo-c.com (besides me of course AH AH AH)
    2) when someone tells me some random fact about politics that's absolutely out of context and makes me legit stop listening to anything they say
    3) Tells me WoW Classic is better than Live
    4) Tells me that I should change jobs because I should be chasing MONEY over happiness
    5) and I'll just stop here: Just be happy FFS lol

lol... u dont know what is racism if u think not liking how people look is racism...
    your judging people based on there racial characteristics, this isn't you saying you don't find it attractive, your literally calling them ugly, thats crossing the line between preference and racism.

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Holy f, this thread is on fire, dumpster fire!
    It's a thread on mmo-c, so it already has a 95% chance of whining about left/right/trump/nazi's

the other 5% we get this shit i guess.

5+ Year Old Account
    your judging people based on there racial characteristics, this isn't you saying you don't find it attractive, your literally calling them ugly, thats crossing the line between preference and racism.
    ugly
    very unattractive or unpleasant to look at; offensive to the sense of beauty; displeasing in appearance.

unattractive
    not pleasing or appealing to look at.

lol... they are the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    It's a thread on mmo-c, so it already has a 95% chance of whining about left/right/trump/nazi's

the other 5% we get this shit i guess.
    That seems optimistic.

ugly
    very unattractive or unpleasant to look at; offensive to the sense of beauty; displeasing in appearance.

unattractive

offensive it the part of that definition you should be taking note of. and if you don't get why offending people because of there race is bad then you really are a shit of a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
    Which kind? People who willingly choose to smoke cigs in 2019 make me shake my head for sure. Weed on the otherhand is fine by me (although I don't love it personally)
    Yes because smoking weed is totally safe and not at all harmful to the lungs

The biggest turnoff for me would be if someone is devoid of humour, yes humour is entirely subjective and while I can accept that not all share my particular sense of humour I would be hard pressed to find someone attractive if they aren't in the least bit funny.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2019-04-07 at 09:03 PM.

offensive it the part of that definition you should be taking note of. and if you don't get why offending people because of there race is bad then you really are a shit of a human being.
    It's not like anyone has control over what they find attractive. Let's say it is racist, I think when it comes to preference it's sort of irrelevant because there's nothing they, or anyone, can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Yes because smoking weed is totally safe and not at all harmful to the lungs
    There's edibles, you know, no need to smoke it per se...

ugly

unattractive

You're saying that an entire race is ugly due to your personal dislike of them, which if you think about it, could not possibly be true if it's just a preference. There would literally have to be someone you find attractive, and yet you automatically write them all off, and instead of it being "I just don't want to" you changed it to "It's because of them being ugly".

You're basically generalizing another race that isn't your own as being all ugly. So, yes, you're being racist. Just because you find them unappealing doesn't mean they're all ugly. This would probably become more obvious if it was coming out of the mouth of a caucasian person.
    "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Quote Originally Posted by Sciborg View Post
    It's not like anyone has control over what they find attractive. Let's say it is racist, I think when it comes to preference it's sort of irrelevant because there's nothing they, or anyone, can do about it.
    they don't have control over what they find attractive, but they do have control over what they say, finding something unattractive and saying 'i don't find that attractive" is one thing and i dont disagree, but saying the whole race of black people are ugly when ugly has been an offensive term for nearly a hundred years now is going beyond that and crossing into racism. it one thing to have a preference and its a whole other to make disparaging remarks against people who arnt in your preference.

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    There's edibles, you know, no need to smoke it per se...
    Of course in that case it obviously isn't affecting the lungs, but since the person I replied to made a comment about smoking cigarettes I assume his comment on weed being fine implies that he is fine with people smoking weed, as if it is somehow not harmful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    - Being lawful / overly obeying the rules at all times

That is about it.
    well that excludes me.

- - - Updated - - -

not able to handle jokes...
    not caring about appearance...
    being disrespectful to us...
    who is "us"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Nope, if I'm single it's by choice. I won't date people just because they are interested in me.
    then don't complain about not having a boyfriend.

- - - Updated - - -

Calling a group of people ugly is not racist.

Fat people are ugly.

Bearded people are ugly.

Darker skinned people are ugly.
    how incredibly racist. then again most racist people either don't care that their racist or like you refuse to think their racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Pale, not white. White (people) are people of European origin/ancestry.
    pale is a spectrum of color of WHITE.

- - - Updated - - -

thats very dark... lol... not black skin...

u cant show me people who have skin like in those red boxes...
    his skin pigment is actually of a black color. i'm sorry you can't tell what color he is natta. you might want to get those eyes of yours checked. BOTH OF YOU.

- - - Updated - - -

just keep on goalposting natta.

- - - Updated - - -

ugly

unattractive

there is a world of difference between finding one person ugly and saying the whole race is ugly. but of course you are just doing this to avoid admitting you two are racist.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    smoking (which Im sort of surprised how many people put that considering all the smokers still running around)
    lack of intellectualism (aka willfully ignorant)
    mean spirited