Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Onion hating is the best one on here, some of you need to step your game up.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    ugly,
    Short,
    fat,
    bad hygiene,
    boring interests,
    watches TV,
    unironic hipster,
    never was into Scene/Emo,
    has shit taste in music,
    doesn't like horror movies,
    hates anime,
    ... specifically didn't enjoy Gurren Lagan or Code Geass.
    A religion I can't deal with,
    cries a lot,
    cries more than me,
    cries more than once a year unless it's important,
    doesn't do what I ask and is disagreeable,
    drugs,
    alcoholism,
    hates kids,
    isn't into big butts,
    unkempt beard,
    introvert,
    is a reddit mod,
    has unironically posted on r/atheism and r/politics,
    Really into WoW/"For the Horde" crap everywhere,
    Doesn't watch meme review/subbed to tseries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    ugly,
    Short,
    fat,
    bad hygiene,
    boring interests,
    watches TV,
    unironic hipster,
    has shit taste in music,
    hates anime,
    cries a lot,
    cries more than me,
    drugs,
    alcoholism,
    hates kids,
    isn't into big butts,
    unkempt beard,
    introvert,
    is a reddit mod,
    sounds like a list of precursors to male suicide, which really limits you choices in men.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    sounds like a list of precursors to male suicide, which really limits you choices in men.
    A really slick talker can get a lot of that forgiven, except for like the first five really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    A really slick talker can get a lot of that forgiven, except for like the first five really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    ugly,
    Short,
    fat,
    bad hygiene,
    boring interests,
    watches TV,
    unironic hipster,
    has shit taste in music,
    hates anime,
    cries a lot,
    cries more than me,
    drugs,
    alcoholism,
    hates kids,
    isn't into big butts,
    unkempt beard,
    introvert,
    is a reddit mod,
    I was never into scene(what the fuck is scene?) or emo.....that shit would've got me beat the fuck up in school on sight.

I left out anything physical since the premise is that you initially like them on sight until you get to know them better.

Any sort of bad criminal record, any history of drug use or regular drinking, partying and a heavily active social life, a history of being promiscuous, being a known cheater at any point, constantly hanging around other guys, staying close to exes, having children, being too much of a social justice warrior, believing there are more than two genders, being obnoxiously pushy about religion or atheism, constant cell phone use while having company, not being intelligent enough to hold deep conversation, probably many other things.

So yeah, pretty much everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    1. Not having a clean-shaven face. Don't sport a beard, don't even try to grow one. I hate them.
    2. Cheapskates, I want nothing to do with them. It's just not going to work out in the long run.
    3. Poor people, same as cheapskates.
    4. Height, if they're shorter than me then it's an issue. I'd prefer them to be at least 180 cm but taller than me is fine too.
    5. Not able to speak Korean. It worked for relationships not intending to last and whom would not be introduced to my parents when I lived abroad but it won't now.
    6. Hating women, I guess that's an obvious one but still.
    7. Having committed any serious crimes.
    8. Hating alcohol. If you don't drink alcohol, that's fine but don't act all holier-than-thou if I go drink with friends.
    9. Smoking, fuck that shit. It's disgusting.
    10. Unwillingness to eventually marry at some point in the future.
    11. Not keeping a healthy weight.
    12. Drug usage.
    13. Piercings/tattoos.

There's more but I can't be bothered listing all of them.
    I'm on everythang!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Which confirms that you fit one of my criteria made earlier.

As expected. I love people around me even more and no matter how much it hurts when losing someone, love of that kind is never dirty, regardless of arrogant individuals trying to say it is because they lack the capacity themselves.
    Well then it's a good thing you can go the rest of your life not giving a shit what I think. I personally think it's fucking sick and unhealthy. Love your pets like anyone else, but all too often now days it crosses the line.

There is literally no place some humans would make off limits to their pets regardless to dangers to anyone else, themselves or the animal.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I was never into scene(what the fuck is scene?) or emo.....that shit would've got me beat the fuck up in school on sight.
    Glad to hear there are still good ol' schools like yours

This thread just comes off really arrogant. Reminds me of the neckbeard meme with the guy going "not hot enough." I don't know what I expected, though. How boring.

OT: Arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Well then it's a good thing you can go the rest of your life not giving a shit what I think. I personally think it's fucking sick and unhealthy. Love your pets like anyone else, but all too often now days it crosses the line.

There is literally no place some humans would make off limits to their pets regardless to dangers to anyone else, themselves or the animal.
    Please, do elaborate what that means, exactly.

"Fucking sick and unhealthy" = you get angered by love. That's pretty pathetic, actually. I'm 100% sure that say, my own love for my pets never hurt anyone nor endangered anyone, yet you think it's unhealthy because... reasons?

You're reminding me so much of the kind of crowd that hates love they don't understand in other areas. And this one isn't even sexual at that.

Smoking; gold digging; adherence to any of the Religions of the Book; lack of sportiness and outdoorsiness; hoplophobia; lack of strong interests in at least a couple of areas; lack of good personal hygene; overweightness, flabbiness and lack of muscle definition, but also excessive and/or unnatural amounts of muscle. Oh, and the use of social media past extremely casual levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I'm on everythang!

Ooof slim smashing them lines like me last week.

women posting their lists amuse me so. All these prerequisites will go out of the window once they discover that the ugly fat guy has money. Not just spending money, I'm talking serious fuck-you-money.

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    women posting their lists amuse me so. All these prerequisites will go out of the window once they discover that the ugly fat guy has money. Not just spending money, I'm talking serious fuck-you-money.
    Such men tend to buy their women (of a certain type, prostitute-mentality), and are by far outnumbered by ordinary guys.

Money can't buy self-respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Please, do elaborate what that means, exactly.

"Fucking sick and unhealthy" = you get angered by love. That's pretty pathetic, actually. I'm 100% sure that say, my own love for my pets never hurt anyone nor endangered anyone, yet you think it's unhealthy because... reasons?

You're reminding me so much of the kind of crowd that hates love they don't understand in other areas. And this one isn't even sexual at that.
    First let’s rewind to the OP. Full stop.

Then reread my post. There is really no need beyond what I said to go any further. I didn’t say I hate people who love their animals.

Someone that loves their pet or animals too much would make me “Unfancy them”. You then brought up your relationship with your pets as an example from me too elaborate. I did when I said you are exactly what I meant.

The reason is because I think that shit goes overboard.

Seriously what difference does it make for me to elaborate more?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2019-04-07 at 12:58 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Honestly, same goes to men here. All their arrogant demands will disappear once they see an actual chance to get laid

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Mansplaining.

Misogyny.

Racism.

Supporting rightwing parties.

Veganism.

Smoking.

Being shorter than me.

Beard.

Becoming fat.

Lack of motivation.
    Without reading your name or your location I already felt like you were an average arrogant Stockholmsbrud.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    First let’s rewind to the OP. Full stop.

Then reread my post. There is really no need beyond what I said to go any further. I didn’t say I hate people who love their animals.

Someone that loves their pet or animals too much would make me “Unfancy them”. You then brought up your relationship with your pets as an example from me too elaborate. I did when I said you are exactly what I meant.

The reason is because I think that shit fleas overboard.

Seriously what difference does it make for me to elaborate more?
    Nothing, since it's arbitrary at best. That's all the clarification one needed. You think it's disgusting when people love beyond levels you yourself can achieve, because you'll then assume it's potentially harmful to others.

I'd hate to be so limited, even though loss is terrible.

1. people with diabetes
    2. people who are fat
    3. blind or def people
    4. smokers
    5. real people
    6. 3d people