Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Undead Baine, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I love his snarky attitude.
    One of the few people who ain't constantly kisses our feet. That alone is cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Admittedly Blizzard announced him being the Orc leader after SoO through Twitter or some equally bullshit method.
    ion confirmed via twiter in blizzcon after the announcement of bfA

orcs passed 2 expansions without a leader because the warchief tittle, who should be an orc tittle, was usurped.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Pretty sure he'd lose any leadership roles while he is imprisoned

And now the 3 founding races of the Horde are leaderless, barely represented by some npc
    But you'll take your entire gallery of Forsaken characters, and you'll like them (or in my case, like the one that gets shot to demonstrate how eeeevil Sylvanas is).

It's crazy that in my mind fucking Talanji, an Allied Race leader that has lorewise been in the Horde for weeks, represents its spirit better than any of the jokers/edgelords who have been sworn in the faction for a decade or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    ion confirmed via twiter in blizzcon after the announcement of bfA
    Twitter + WoW fans = The Holy Text
    Twitter + Harry Potter fans = Blasphemy

Weird how that works.

orcs passed 2 expansions without a leader because the warchief tittle, who should be an orc tittle, was usurped.
    One of the things I hate most about the 2 factions. Alliance leader will always be the High King, the High King will always be human. Horde leader will always be the Warchief, however the warchief will not always be an Orc, but as long as a non orc is warchief, the orcs wont have a leader. Also having Orgrimmar be the capital for Voljin and Sylvanas hurts the Orcs too(trolls are suffering from it aswell)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danare View Post
    So Slyvanas now have unlimited power relating to Horde
    She kinda has the whole time though. Baine and Saurfang might be considered leaders, but the Orcs and Tauren, even Trolls and Blood Elves have no issue carrying out her orders. We the players are even allowed to carry out her orders, despite never having the option with Garrosh(who did nothing wrong).

Maybe it's because the Alliance perspective has to see most of the Horde has bad guys, but we still have a lot of Orcs that act like it's still the "True Horde" who somehow didn't follow Garrosh. On the Horde side, I don't see much turmoil from the lesser characters either, not really any that I recall questioning her. Maybe when Saurfang makes his way out of his swamp, we'll start to see the dissent of the Horde, but so far it seems like most of the Horde is on board with her. This is kinda why I strongly dislike Baine and Saurfang, they seem selfish.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    It's crazy that in my mind fucking Talanji, an Allied Race leader that has lorewise been in the Horde for weeks, represents its spirit better than any of the jokers/edgelords who have been sworn in the faction for a decade or more.
    Talanji just joined and I can think of no one better for Warchief

That's sad
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

She'll only be gone for a patch, she'll be back for the big finale battle, and will then begrudgingly accept she has to step down as Warchief and go back to leading the Forsaken. Nothing exciting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    But you'll take your entire gallery of Forsaken characters, and you'll like them (or in my case, like the one that gets shot to demonstrate how eeeevil Sylvanas is).

the big problem is the fanbase, even worse when one of then ascend to be the lead writer

i can't fathom how they look at the state of the faction and not see there is a fucking big problem of identity going on and pampering the elf;undead fanbase, who were not main horde races is not working.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    One of the few people who ain't constantly kisses our feet. That alone is cool.
    Idk I think he would be tolerable if he at least showed a basic level of respect, considering we y'know saved the world like multiple times, not even Sylvie is that disrespectful to the PC. But he acts like he is above us despite having no accolades to back it up which is why it gets grating super fast.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Idk I think he would be tolerable if he at least showed a basic level of respect, considering we y'know saved the world like multiple times, not even Sylvie is that disrespectful to the PC. But he acts like he is above us despite having no accolades to back it up which is why it gets grating super fast.
    Sylvanas also constantly kissed the booty of the PC. Heard her speech at the end of the first step opf the war campaign? No,Nathanos is the only character out there not worshipping us like literal gods.