Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Wouldn't you want your ex to do that?
    That's probably closer to the truth than the OP wants to admit...

Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    Community feedback is somehow representative? How many people actually gave that feedback?
    You obviously think azerite armour is badly presented, I think it was fine. So, how should Blizzard act if two of us have opposite opinions?
    No, I was neutral on that topic since I had good RNG and got 370 pieces very early on in the expansion, but I know of several people that were stuck on 340 for an eternity because they either didn't get higher ilvl pieces or the traits sucked too much. Blizzard should act on the majority if it aligns with their vision of the game. If they want RNG heavy loot distribution and most players enjoy that, sure. Since it's obvious that the game is losing more players than returning ones we can assume that approach is bad/wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    I think if activision layed off some key figures. It would motivate them more to fix things. CS reps isn't really gonna cause that, but say laying off Lore, some devs, and narrative team members. Would prompt faster changes then current. Like most, you gotta accept that Ion really doesn't care about the game. But watch as they probably introduce two more parts of pathfinder. One for the naga zone and one for Mechagon. Wouldn't surprise me if they have it already planned.
    They should've laid off lore to begin with. He doesn't do shit and looks like a homeless Weird Al.

Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    Community feedback is somehow representative? How many people actually gave that feedback?
    You obviously think azerite armour is badly presented, I think it was fine. So, how should Blizzard act if two of us have opposite opinions?
    Around here it seems people prefer the ones that whine most, cry hardest and scream loudest should be the only ones that get their way. Not getting it means Blizzard doesn't listen or care about the game and the people playing it.

Hell theres people with over 20k posts that cry about Blizzard every. single. day.

Why shouldn't someone like that get their way

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    They should've laid off lore to begin with. He doesn't do shit and looks like a homeless Weird Al.
    I'm sure you'd do better right? Must be.. you know everything he does in a day.
    Gather heroes, sound the drums. The Thunder King comes

Merely a Setback Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Ah yes because laying off a community manager really gets the point across better than laying off customer service.

Please, it's Ghostcrawler 2.0.

If you wanna get the dev team whipped, go for area heads. Lead Class Designer, Lead Raid Developer, the entire story team.
    WoW: Wyrmrest Accord - Alliance
    FFXIV: Crystal Datacenter (Balmung & Mateus servers)

"In the spirit of education, the first thing I would like to impress upon you is one of the most surprising lessons I learned: Public speculation is always wrong. Always." - John Staats, The WoW Diary

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Ah yes because laying off a community manager really gets the point across better than laying off customer service.

Please, it's Ghostcrawler 2.0.

If you wanna get the dev team whipped, go for area heads. Lead Class Designer, Lead Raid Developer, the entire story team.
    But let's fire actual good CMs like Ysithiens yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by RushRush View Post
    Around here it seems people prefer the ones that whine most, cry hardest and scream loudest should be the only ones that get their way. Not getting it means Blizzard doesn't listen or care about the game and the people playing it.

Hell theres people with over 20k posts that cry about Blizzard every. single. day.

Why shouldn't someone like that get their way

I'm sure you'd do better right? Must be.. you know everything he does in a day.
    I'm not from California. So yes I could.

Quote Originally Posted by RushRush View Post
    This entire attitude like they have to justify themselves to anyone for just about everything lately is ridiculous.
    I agree. It's one thing to criticize, and make constructive feedback. However, there are too many people playing too many different games within WoW for Blizzard to satisfy just *you one* or *you two* or *you three* or *me* all at once. (Not 'you, RushRush')

What annoys the hell out of me are the people who seem to think they should have CEO status and make/approve all of Blizzard's decisions. You are a customer. You don't get to make decisions for the company. You can play the game, or not play the game. You can spend money on it, or not. Those are the decisions you get to make.

If you really don't like the game or its direction, ffs, stop playing it and/or giving them money, and, please stop whining about them not running the company to your specifications. When you become CEO of Blizzard, you can then call the shots. Till then, past a certain point, you're just a two-year old in the floor kicking and screaming that you didn't get your way, and deserving of a good spanking, not someone to pay any attention to.

I'm not from California. So yes I could.
    Yeah armchair comfortable is it?
    Gather heroes, sound the drums. The Thunder King comes

Why do people have the need to talk shit about certain members within Blizzard everytime a thread like this starts?

Is it something I dont know? Is it 1 person that decides what each xpac will be and they take turn within the company? They do coinflips on who the one person will be who will make all the decisions for wow in each future xpac?

Discuss what you like,dislike or want improved. But theres really no need to trashtalk individuals within Blizzard.

Misery loves company, I would love to have important items like Wepaon artifacts again. They provided a lot of lore and felt good to have a piece of gear with “history” attached to it.

Maybe, just maybe, They sit with information we don't have and bfa didn't fail ? Vocal minority is nothing to base an assumption over.

It has issues, sure, but nothing is really pointing towards it failing

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Then that means all video games, movies, books ever have failed. That's overly simplistic and doesn't even apply to individual entities within a portfolio. Some things will be up, some down. Some up a lot with a bad outlook, some down with a good outlook.
    While the way to apply it needs to be more refined obviously, if you break it down for wow, a product that has been on the market for 14 odd years, then it is fairly simple...

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Like I said, if you think the situations are in any way comparable, you're very stupid. And I'm not even saying BfA is great or good, but FF14 was unplayable originally.
    Two companies each produce a turd, one apologies, one doesn't. The size of the turd is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Probably a functioning community team that connects the players with the devs and designers.
    Exactly, WoW players wouldn't know what that's like lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Megitsune View Post
    Even though BfA is awful right now, Blizz are not gonna say anything even remotely like "it's failing" to the general public. It's their current product. You won't get anything close to that kind of acknowledgement until the next expansion is close to release.
    I hope they get there shit together or make a mop realm. Once mop drops, I'm done with every other version of the game cause the solo pvp was so fk good.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Have you read the interviews ? They keep talking about things that didnt work... 23K posts on mmo-C and hating the game ? What the hell
    I think he hates the current state of the game and so do I. I hate what they did to the game I have been playing for over a decade, it is heartbreaking.
    I do agree with you that they are fully aware and are admitting it all the time, but this is the internet ofc people complain just for the sake of complaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Two companies each produce a turd, one apologies, one doesn't. The size of the turd is irrelevant.
    The smell is relevant however.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    I do take wod over bfa on any given day. At least i had a functional class back then
    You had a functional class with 0 content outside of raiding

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Well you must be really stupid then since only one of the companies actually did that.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    You had a functional class with 0 content outside of raiding
    like right now? im 9/9M and all i do is raiding 3 times a week and log out with the exception of 5-10 M+ keys