Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    thread summed up at 57 seconds.
    When you look at statistics. It's not really wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    The executions only happen if they make themselves a problem.

The solution is obvious: Don't be a criminal piece of human garbage. People deserve safe neighborhoods.

And civil war? L.O.L. Criminal gang scum vs The US military? Not a civil war, but merely target practice.
    you don't remember your own post do you?

3)send in the USMC; consequences of not instantly obeying their orders would be summary execution
    the civil war would be because of the mass amount of non gang members they would undoudly kill doing such a stupid idea.

what kind of country do you think tend to do summary executions of there own citizens and do you think they tend to be nice country's?

Is there a kickstarter anywhere to buy more Gun-Free zone signs for Chicago?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    That's a pretty interesting way to say "I'm ok with institutions with deep pockets and a vested interest in the gun industry determining constitutional interpretation". I mean, it never fails to amuse me when the first line of defense the Firearm Addicts jump to is "but the founding fathers wanted it this way", when almost 200 years of previous jurisprudence pretty clearly indicated that they did not.
    Make such a post in the Gun Control thread and I will happily debate it with you in more detail..
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by bagelmanman View Post
    Pointless. Should get a kickstarter to finance more guns instead. The faster they kill each other, the sooner this stops.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post
    I'm fully capable of it, there's just no sense in discussing a scenario that firstly isn't occurring, and secondly is unrealistic and will not be achievable. Yes if you were able to snap your fingers and remove all firearms from society there would be fewer deaths, no shit but thanks for sharing such a ground breaking revelation.
    If it's an important principle that can form the groundwork of your opinion and help you understand what you should strive towards whilst understanding the difficulties of the issue and limitations of society, then it is helpful.

In Sweden we have something called, roughly translated, the Vision of Zero, which is about a goal that zero people should die or be harmed in traffic. Does that mean we're as naive as to think that's possible? No, but we can base real decisions on that ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelmanman View Post
    I wish there would be, I feel safer knowing some idiot isn't carrying a gun around me in some place there should never be a gun in the first place (I don't hang out in places that have gangs shooting each other, I don't need a "citizen" protecting me). Since I don't carry a gun, I never really noticed the signs in the first place so I looked up what the deal is. I saw some forums where people were saying crap like "I had to leave my gun in my car when I went into my son's school, now that that has been overturned I won't have to." Wtf is wrong with people.

I do want to add, the gun-free zone law is way too broad and if you're going to be allowed to own guns than that law can't stand either. I like the idea that there's no reason guns should be allowed in certain areas, but I also don't agree with making criminals out of people who accidentally break the law with no knowledge they might be doing so.
    Last edited by Nellise; 2019-04-11 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You just assumed they have all had felony convictions without knowing any of them. Most found it the quickest way out of the situation they were born into and a chance to do something other than become a gang banger. You just continue making more bigoted statements rooted in racism. I also don't need to compare life experiences, because I know the shit i've seen, and you only presumed. Which is also the only thing you've done thus far in this tread.
    You're the one basing posts in racism. I'm talking about gang bangers and you are the one assuming they are all one race. You know you have no arguement when you play the racist card against someone that never mentioned a race.

24 murders in a weekend = well, what can you do about it really.
    3 murders by one person = second amendment needs to go away

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs to tell Chicago that the world is made of Love and Peace.

Sadly, sounds like that classic Chicago gun control is working smoothly. (/sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    1) Amend the Constitution to allow the PotUS to designate any criminal gang in the US as a terrorist group; his decision could be overridden by a 2/3 vote of both houses of Congress

2)the amendment would clearly state that the US military could be used domestically against any group so designated

3)send in the USMC; consequences of not instantly obeying their orders would be summary execution

Gangs would fold like paper in the face of the Marines. And decent people who just want to live their lives would be safe again.

sounds great, president sanders declares republicans a gang, 35 democrats in the senate vote no on the override vote. totally a great idea /s