Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Sooo why are we helping an Old God?

Aren't they supposed to be the bad guys? The ultimate evil in the cosmos? What's all this bullshit about becoming an eye of N'Zoth?

Admittedly I've been unsubbed for months so I may have missed some details, but what the fuck is going on?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Aren't they supposed to be the bad guys? The ultimate evil in the cosmos? What's all this bullshit about becoming an eye of N'Zoth?
    they are getting rid of "the ultimate evil" theme and are going for a grey theme across all the universe's powers.
    The light is just as shitty as the void and so forth.

Not to mention that us helping n'zoth was more of an unexpected consequence while we were trying to get some info about the naga.

Admittedly I've been unsubbed for months
    then do us, and especially yourself, a favor and get the hell of this site aswell.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2019-04-10 at 05:22 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Because we were told to. It has been our absolute imperative to always do whatever we are told. The only reason our past enemies got defeated was because they didn't order us to do something.

Slightly more justified response: because we were offered information to "stop the naga" and we didn't expect to awaken N'zoth

Because we as heroes are dumb fucks lorewise. The real reason is probably because they are running out of lore.

Because the WoW writing team's favorite trope is the idiot ball.

If they ever allow us to play as evil villians. I go for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    they are getting rid of "the ultimate evil" and are going for a grey theme across all the universe's powers.

then do us, and especially yourself, a favor and get the hell of this site aswell.
    There's a place for subbed people, it's called the cesspool of official forums and you're free to feel neglected there while simultaneously getting trolled here by politically driven posters which is what MMO-C has become.

This is all a plot device so that Sylvanas can end up with the old god pokeball blade to capture him inside of it and make him her puppet for the undead future.

Well theres more to this site than just WoW. :P

Also i think it would be a bigger favor if you left instead.

Because ActiBlizz writing is about as good as Biowares as of late. Hell I'd say worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Blizzard can't tell a story unless it's done by the PC or in a book.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post

Also i think it would be a bigger favor if you left instead.
    Nah. Rule of thumb these days is you must have an active sub or have all the achievement points to even be critical of WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Because we were told to. It has been our absolute imperative to always do whatever we are told.
    Relevant - http://www.darklegacycomics.com/289
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

they are getting rid of "the ultimate evil" theme and are going for a grey theme across all the universe's powers.
    The light is just as shitty as the void and so forth.

Not to mention that us helping n'zoth was more of an unexpected consequence while we were trying to get some info about the naga.

Now was that nice?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Yes, but the forums primary focus is WoW.
    And so is the OPs if you bothered to take a look at his post-, and especially his thread history.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper673 View Post
    Now was that nice?
    No, but im not exactly trying to be.

Formerly known as Arafal

you can choose to get it cleansed. it's up to you if you keep his gift or not.

my warlock's gonna keep it. she's interested to see what she can do with it. a bit of that warlock arrogance i guess, but it's not like she's a weak little apprentice either.

Explain to me how N'zoth is so much more evil than the current Warchief of the Horde who has shown no respect whatsoever for the world.

If it's even appropriate to call N'zoth "evil". At the end of the day, he is a beast created with a sole purpose in life. He is not evil as much as he is just doing the only thing he knows, he is following his nature. Shall we start calling every predator "evil" for killing weaker animals?
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-04-10 at 05:38 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    He's gonna help us defeat azshara, the person invading us.

And he tells us to beat up his own minions.

I mean how bad can he be, plus he gave me an eyeball that I chose to kept.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

Admittedly I've been unsubbed for months so I may have missed some details, but what the fuck is going on?
    Have you even played this game? We are being manipulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

There you go again, throwing a fit when you quite clearly don't know the context behind it.

The naga is up to no good, we try to stop it but inadvertently become a pawn in someone very special's ploy to awaken N'zoth.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2019-04-10 at 05:46 PM.