Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    IF you watched the mythic contest, you would see why

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    druids are picked because they do very nice damage while hots are running, the BR is just a nice extra but not the reason top teams choose them
    Might be true on live, where you can use engineering br, or even have a dd with br, but can't imagine an MDI team going warrior-rogue-rogue-monk and having another healer without battle rez. Other healers were much better represented when meta-tank was DK with battle rez. Druids have br AND best throughput. Something has to be done. I main a disc priest for many expansions now, and only now I feel a constant pressure to reroll druid for higher keys (20+).

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    They did say season 3, so it wont be until 8.2 launches.
    Season 3 is 2 weeks after 8.2 launches

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Season 3 is 2 weeks after 8.2 launches
    Class nerfs would come with the patch that contains season 3, they wouldn't be nerfed when season 3 launches.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and where are nerfs for resto druids. they are still only usable healer looking at MDI :P

a lot of stupid issues woudl be solved if every healer had instant ress .
    They could be getting nerfed too, Sloot is a tank and he only asked about the tanks.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

"I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Outlaw

* Keep Your Wits About You (Azerite Trait) now stacks once per instance of Blade Flurry dealing damage (was once for every target Blade Flurry hits). Each stack now provides 5% Sinister Strike chance (was 2%).

* Developers' notes: In very large packs of enemies, especially in dungeons, Keep Your Wits About You provides much more damage than one copy of one Azerite Trait was intended to provide. With this change, you'll still feel this trait accelerate as you build stacks, but the size of the group that you're fighting won't affect how much damage the trait is giving you. This will be a damage increase against two targets, and a damage reduction against 3 or more targets.
    LOL!
    It's not the huge aoe range, nor the perma cleave without setup, it was a bugged trait, many don't even use all along. What a shitshow.
    -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    All they have to do is nerf the Unstopable Force talent for Prots and it'll pretty much put them in line with other tanks in AoE and ST damage. That talent makes TC do a shit load of damage which effects their AoE damage by an insane amount and their ST damage by a noticeable amount as well.

After looking at the PTR notes that came out last night, I have to pat myself in the back and say CALLED IT!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I don't mind the Prot Warrior nerfs, but we're gonna need a couple of smaller utility/defensive buffs to help compensate because we'll now be in line with Prot Pallies/potentially Blood DKs for aoe/cleave, except they got beautiful % mitigation and excellent magic mitigation, and we have jack tiddly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    LOL!
    It's not the huge aoe range, nor the perma cleave without setup, it was a bugged trait, many don't even use all along. What a shitshow.
    its ok. its not like its going live yet. im sure they arent finished with nerfs, especially if they dont do what they are intended to do

Unholy AOE must also be nerfed.

And their ST needs to be buffed. UH is basically worthless outside of mass AOE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Unholy AOE must also be nerfed.
    I have played with UHs in 10-13 range and most of them can't ever hit those nubmers you see at MDI because a) tanks don't know how to properly manage large add groups), b) mediocre UHs don't know how to/can't produce those numbers.

MDI is not representative and Blizzard should not act because in very specific conditions, a very small minority of players can essentially break the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    MDI is not representative and Blizzard should not act because in very specific conditions, a very small minority of players can essentially break the game.
    This does not, however, change the fact that both the Rogue trait and Prot warr damage were out of proportion. That trait alone is worth more AoE DPS than several traits together.

Yes, you see people perform at their absolute peak at the MDI, which the vast majority won't even achieve. But they do pick some classes for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I have played with UHs in 10-13 range and most of them can't ever hit those nubmers you see at MDI because a) tanks don't know how to properly manage large add groups), b) mediocre UHs don't know how to/can't produce those numbers.

They could just put a "cap" based on the amount of mobs you pull. Just like they did with the rogue nerf. That would be very simple, only impact larger pulls and should not impact the common players in 10-13 keys. Even though it is the MDI, they still need to address the potential problems. No class, even in the hand of the best players, should be able to pull the AOE that Unholy pulls.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2019-04-13 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

Yes, you see people perform at their absolute peak at the MDI, which the vast majority won't even achieve. But they do pick some classes for a reason.
    Which doesn't impact the average players - +7 - +13 keys.

If you aim to play +15's and in to 20's, your options are limited. So what?