Poll: Do you like this idea?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

I think it would be nice if Blizz added some gear to the cash-shop. Maybe some Naxx level gear if people don't want to raid. Us working people don't have a lot of time to play but we have plenty of money to spend. Would be great, can't wait!

No changes.

I would not mind after the Maxx phase seeing a lv60 T4 with the scrapped content like the old kara,dragon isles and co....but replacing the the gear of Classic raid? hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You guys got 0 taste lol. How does this looks worse then any older set. This is one of the best paladin sets in the game atm.
    That set is a re-hash/HD remake of T6. It's boring. Having flashy lights and ridiculous shoulderpads does not make an armour set look good.

I would argue Blizzard hasn't made a decent looking armour set since BC. They started getting way too over-the-top and just plain silly.

Let me correct you. No. The oldskool sets are not better then the new sets. No T2 is not popular because it looks better then the newer sets. It is because it is outdated. Look at T3. People like it cause it is unobtainable. But does not make it look good.

You can't tell me.
    That this:

Looks worse then T1 till T3.

That set alone, is MILES Ahead then any vanilla set.

(before you say, WAIT this is a legion set. What ur just saying, people have told us EACH expansion since the first expansion launch)
    wow that set looks like shit. I'll take t1 vanilla sets any day. Even the non-updated vanilla sets

Stop making these cringy threads gimlix

Let me correct you. No. The oldskool sets are not better then the new sets. No T2 is not popular because it looks better then the newer sets. It is because it is outdated. Look at T3. People like it cause it is unobtainable. But does not make it look good.

You can't tell me.
    That this:

Looks worse then T1 till T3.

That set alone, is MILES Ahead then any vanilla set.

(before you say, WAIT this is a legion set. What ur just saying, people have told us EACH expansion since the first expansion launch)

I'm still trying to decide if the OP thinks Blizzard is going to be putting actual development time into making *anything* new for classic.

Sometimes I really don't think people understand what classic is supposed to "be".

15+ Year Old Account
    Threads like these are the downsides of Free speech
    Cant tell if OP is trolling or not, due to post history.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey There,

We all know the oldskool tiers and pvp sets. In my opinion there is no thrill in trying to get the sets that we have been wearing for ages and have seen for ages.
    What about if Blizzard would make new (Today quality) sets and make them drop from the Vanilla raids?

They can also drop a token that will allow you to trade them for the oldskool sets, but this way u will have a very new fancy set to try to aim for.

Is this just a me thing or would people like this idea?
    New armor would not be Vanilla

#NoChanges
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2019-04-15 at 10:53 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Maybe wait 'til classic is released and then start asking for a WoW Classic HYPER TURBO ULTRA CHAMPIONSHIP ULTRA HD REMIX EDITION MKII version.

I'm sure blizzard will oblige.

This is why people and blizzard were against this classic nonsense. We knew you didn’t want classic wow as it was. It’s only a matter of time before the daily theme is the few classic players actually playing constantly screaming for new stuff in classic form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

The oldskool sets are not better then the new sets.
    If you say so that must be 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    This is why people and blizzard were against this classic nonsense. We knew you didn’t want classic wow as it was. It’s only a matter of time before the daily theme is the few classic players actually playing constantly screaming for new stuff in classic form.
    Trust me, hes not part of the majority. Dont let one guy tell you how we think, we will never elect a president for our community anyway. :P

The most vocal people are those who dont want classic as it is... its like forums always are, people who enjoy the game will play the game and those who dont will spend more time on the forums. Even before the release.

I do think people won't feel interested in trying to aim for an outdated 2004 set.
    Well, what you think is clearly wrong. Look at your own poll.

I do think people won't feel interested in trying to aim for an outdated 2004 set. That has already been seen for 15 years. But then again, the fanbase of Classic WoW will probably be only oldskool nostalgia veterans who love this kinda stuff. So i guess the change might idd be irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

What has a private server to do with this?
    Why would somebody not interested in gear from 2004 play a game from 2004?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Threads like these are the downsides of Free speech
    Cant tell if OP is trolling or not, due to post history.
    Free Speech doesn't even apply here. this thread can be closed at any time.

These threads are entertaining, what change will ppl ask next!? I can't handle the suspense

I voted yes because I thought the thread was about new raids with new gear. Having read the post, my actual vote is Hell No.