Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    So you basically do farm AP, while claiming that you're not doing so. Not nearly as much as those who are 50 for a while, but it's far from "I barely do anything and I'm 48, it's easy."
    I send my dudes out for AP missions, do an emissary for AP maybe once a week, I do 2-3 mythic pluses of around the 15 range and the first 6 bosses of mythic BFD and I'm 29 percent into 47. Is it nothing? No, obviously not. But it's not a lot either. If I spent more time doing AP and not playing DMC 5, or sekiro, or mortal kombat 11, or monster hunter world for pc and so on and so forth I'd probably be 49 minimum by now. I enjoy my sanity though, so I'm fine with being 47 tbh.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    I haven't played for months. I logged in two weeks ago with azerite level 26 and now I'm 47... and I didn't do anything besides assaults and some emissaries. No mythics dungeons, no raids, no arena, no island, nothing. I can't imagine grinding this crap and only being 3 levels higher.
    It's pretty much the same as with AP back in Legion.

Some people religiously farmed AP, burnt themselves out in the process.
    Meanwhile I didn't spend a single moment doing shit for AP first, and was never more than 2-3 levels behind the grinders.

Now you beat World of Warcraft by obtaining the rank of Justicar.

I am disappointed that they didn't have some sort of alternative - replacing ap with war resources or gold or something if you're at max level

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I am disappointed that they didn't have some sort of alternative - replacing ap with war resources or gold or something if you're at max level
    agree totally.
    just makes the entire AP system even more annoying for me. hit level 50 last week
    and so many missions just keep giving AP