Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 8.2 PTR - Build 30080 Maps and Icons

Patch 8.2 PTR - Build 30080 Maps and Icons
    The latest PTR build had a few format changes, so while we update our tools, we are taking a look at new maps and icons!

• A new Club Finder tool has been added, with categories for Dungeons, Raids, PvP, RP, Social, and more. Players can set their role and filter by things such as item level.

New Maps

New Icons

New UI Elements

Going to have some fun exploring the new zones on the PTR!

10+ Year Old Account
    I’ll laugh so hard when it turns out we don’t get Vulpera at all, but Gilblins
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Club Finder tool?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I doubt we are getting more allied races this expansion, and if we do they won't make the Zandalari mistake it will just happen out of nowhere.

5+ Year Old Account
    Every allied race that its not Zandalari and Kultiras got a new"drink or bottle beer".... including Vulpera... suspicious

We see new Gilblin models but they aren't HD. Is it placeholder or they won't be updated alongside classic goblins?

Why did Twilight highlands get a new map?

Is this a map for ants?

I got a question. With datamining, will they be able to discover class spell changes?

We’re not getting any more allied races this expansion, as Blizzard said, and getting vulpera next expansion makes no sense. Neh, that ship has sailed.

OrgrimmarRaidScenario1.jpg

DEFINITELY NOT MOP v2 STORY FOLKS

Also is it just me, or does it look like an enormous imp mother'ish creature is on top of the palace in Nazjatar map?

Plate armor design gives me an Aqua Man feel and I am ok with that. Nice to know where the hell Mechagon is. Also where is Nazjatar located on the actual map? North of Pandaria?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycann View Post
    It has HoA - Heart of Azeroth in the name of the screen, same as the one of the dream (?)

Guess another scenario, perhaps getting the Red and Green dragonflight to help heal Azeroth's wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    We’re not getting any more allied races this expansion, as Blizzard said, and getting vulpera next expansion makes no sense. Neh, that ship has sailed.
    When did they say this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycann View Post
    Probably a scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    They said this patch, not this expansion. They said they will add more Allied races during the expansion if it will make sense storywise.

Mechagon island, mechagon megadungeon, naz'jatar, new raid. Seems to be a pretty substantial patch.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    They said this patch, not this expansion. They said they will add more Allied races during the expansion if it will make sense storywise.
    Oh, I misremembered, you’re right.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    OrgrimmarRaidScenario1.jpg

DEFINITELY NOT MOP v2 STORY FOLKS

Also is it just me, or does it look like an enormous imp mother'ish creature is on top of the palace in Nazjatar map?
    That's just where Baine is being held you dumbass