Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirn View Post
    So Jaina suddenly wants peace, Anduin is now a shaman too "The spirits whisper that he will be slain before the next sunrise." and everyone is going against the "totally not Garrosh" insane, corrupt, evil, destroying-the-Horde-from-within Warchief? And that's just the parts that annoy me the most, there's plenty other things in there that just brings bile to the back of my throat with the story.

MoP 2.0 with a sprinkling of 180s on characters that where 180ed in the last expansion. Dear oh dear...
    Wait... You have a problem with a priest listening to spirits? A priest?
    And Jaina is not the warmonger you people paint her as.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirn View Post
    So Jaina suddenly wants peace, Anduin is now a shaman too "The spirits whisper that he will be slain before the next sunrise." and everyone is going against the "totally not Garrosh" insane, corrupt, evil, destroying-the-Horde-from-within Warchief? And that's just the parts that annoy me the most, there's plenty other things in there that just brings bile to the back of my throat with the story.

MoP 2.0 with a sprinkling of 180s on characters that where 180ed in the last expansion. Dear oh dear...
    You do know shamans are elementalists and the spirits they talk to are Elememtals??Priests power comes from the spirit world The dead ones.

christie golden or how is her name....she butchered wow lore to levels beyond belief, she implemented he rown political views in the lore of the game
    it is why i have stoped playing