Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So are dungeons too linear (as if the entire game isn’t) or do you just want a solo game because you say you’ll do dungeons with NPCs.

Sounds to me like your just antisocial and playing the wrong kinda game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

If you really want to play Kul Tiran, you will put your animosity aside and do those 3x15 min dungeons.
    As much as I dislike pvp, for that 25 kills quest and its reward, I will still do it.
    Just like irl, you cant always do nice things.

0/10 Too easy to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    No, sorry, i do not like dungeons. Way too linear content. I want to play in the open world. I only would play dungeons if i could do that with npcs.
    Okay cool. Can the mods close the thread then?

Too bad OP, you can't level one. Deal with it.

I would help you OP but I am Horde

You can pretty much play alongside others in a shared world. I like to play world bosses, and warfronts. Those are groups in an open environment.
    Warfronts are dungeons though, just bigger.

Never understood people who play MMORPGs and refuse to play the content, what do you do max level? Run around doing all the WQs then go to Goldshire Inn and sit in a gloomy dark corner RPing as an emo?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

What? You don't even have to talk to anybody 95% of the time. You just fight queue up, wait, and fight for 20 minutes or so. You can do it in a couple hours. It isn't difficult. The reason I don't want to level a Kul'Tiran is because they are ugly as sin. I say this as an IRL fat guy, why would I ever *want* to play a fat guy/girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    So are dungeons too linear (as if the entire game isn’t) or do you just want a solo game because you say you’ll do dungeons with NPCs.
    Well, i like content which either is soloable or which is not linear.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, sorry, i do not like dungeons. Way too linear content. I want to play in the open world. I only would play dungeons if i could do that with npcs.
    then to bad for you lol.
    Whine thread, mods close please.. my god.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Warfronts are dungeons though, just bigger.
    No, they are not. They have no multiphase bosses with choreography, also you can freely chose where to go.

.. i cannot because i have to run 3 dungeons to be able to play that allied race. And i do not like dungeons.

Why do alliance players have to play dungeons in the requirements, and horde dont have to run them for zandalari?

Or let me rephrase it that way: Could we please have allied races without any need to play dungeons, raids or battlegrounds? Questing is quite able to tell every story needed to become able to play the races. It is way enough to gain reputations. And i wont really like to play any dungeons just to become able to play new races.
    No. You're an exception, not the typical player. There's no point in developing the game around you.

Also, MMOs aren't for you. And the second M stands for Multiplayer. Yes, you should expect to have to play with others at least occasionally.

What is the point of this thread and why does it have so many replies?

It is settled then. You don't get the allied race.
    /Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

No, they are not. They have no multiphase bosses with choreography, also you can freely chose where to go.
    It's inside a locked off zone, a dungeon. The "open world" aspect is only an illusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    So you want a shared open world, which implies socializing with others but at the same time don't want to play with others.

What's the point of the shared open world if you aren't willing to group up?
    No, it does not imply socializing. Questing 1-120 and WQs at 120 can be done fully solo without any issue.
    Just like irl, you dont need to socialize with anyone ever if you dont want.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No. You're an exception, not the typical player. There's no point in developing the game around you.
    Why do you pretend to know if i am an exception or one of a larger player pool?

You do know nothing about which kind of players play WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    What is the point of this thread and why does it have so many replies?
    Bullying/stress relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    It's inside a locked off zone, a dungeon. The "open world" aspect is only an illusion.
    It is inside an instance, but not inside a dungeon. Actually, the region is part of the world. Reused assets from existing wow regions.

this is incredible...i have no words to describe this.