Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    OP

I can solo dungeons on my tank. PM me your btag and I'll carry you. You don't even have to help if you don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedzz View Post
    OP

I can solo dungeons on my tank. PM me your btag and I'll carry you. You don't even have to help if you don't want.
    Very nice from you offering help. But i already tried to solo the storm dungeon, and the last boss resets once you engage him without being in a group. Also, i assume sure you are on an american realm, arent you?

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    No, sorry, i do not like dungeons. Way too linear content. I want to play in the open world. I only would play dungeons if i could do that with npcs.
    Well sucks to be you then.

Very nice from you offering help. But i already tried to solo the storm dungeon, and the last boss resets once you engage him without being in a group. Also, i assume sure you are on an american realm, arent you?
    Ah.. yeah I am on an American realm >.<

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Well sucks to be you then.
    Not really. I just wait for the next expac

Then i will solo the achievement to get Kul Tirans. Yet, i think dungeons and raids should be no prerequisites for allied races, as that is leveling content.,

And that is what this thread is about. The idea to not brickwall leveling content behind group play.

Not really. I just wait for the next expac

Then i will solo the achievement to get Kul Tirans. Yet, i think dungeons and raids should be no prerequisites for allied races, as that is leveling content.,

And that is what this thread is about. The idea to not brickwall leveling content behind group play.
    Its not LEVELING content, that's a fundamental flaw in you interpretation. You can level to max without ever unlocking any allied race. The allied races are cosmetic rewards, much like transmog. And you can't get all transmog from solo content, so consider this just like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfurth View Post
    The OP is selective in the replies they choose to make, only taking on posts that allow them to propagate their agenda, and ignoring the ones that actually invalidate their arguments. If everyone keeps replying, we're just feeding into their narcissism and giving them what they want....attention. They'ves made their point, they are unwilling to do group content at any cost and will never feel okay until Blizzard makes access to all content soloable.

As others have noted, the OP has a Twitter where they clearly say they do LFR and dungeons, they have been conclusively proven wrong on getting Zandalari access without doing AD, and given they are unwilling to link their character in their defense, they are clearly just wanting us to continue with this pointless exercise.
    This would be an interesting twitter to read.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

uh oh!! looks like someone doesnt like his veggies !

but you know what you can do instead? bitch and nag about it on the forums and waste time instead of actually doing 3 fucking dungeons and be done with it.

I wish it was only dungeons... ffs I can't bother to rep grind in alliance after just doing it in the horde, wish it was mirrored somehow... my darkiron/fathuman will have to wait, I gues...

Quote Originally Posted by Unfurth View Post
    The OP is selective in the replies they choose to make, only taking on posts that allow them to propagate their agenda, and ignoring the ones that actually invalidate their arguments. If everyone keeps replying, we're just feeding into their narcissism and giving them what they want....attention. They'ves made their point, they are unwilling to do group content at any cost and will never feel okay until Blizzard makes access to all content soloable.

As others have noted, the OP has a Twitter where they clearly say they do LFR and dungeons, they have been conclusively proven wrong on getting Zandalari access without doing AD, and given they are unwilling to link their character in their defense, they are clearly just wanting us to continue with this pointless exercise.
    I suspect that people who like to argue for pages and pages about something that is factually untrue and is being deliberately misleading might have some type of mental illness. What sane individual does that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedzz View Post
    OP

This was suggested earlier in the thread and the OP acted like he was insulted and said that wasn't the point. Don't feed his behavior.

This is a textbook example of “mountain out of a mole hill” if I’ve ever seen one. I’m not in the mood to do dungeons at this point, either, but I would if it unlocked something of interest. I’d argue with you, but logic doesn’t seem to be the language of this thread.

I actually applaud the OP for sticking it to the dungeo-raidernormative hive mind itt.

I don't understand OP, you keep talking about how you tried to solo, but shrine is impossible (dunno if true), but when someone proposes grouping up, your argument becomes " I don't like dungeons because of how linear they are"
    1- those two arguments oppose each other, a dungeon is just as linear when you solo it.
    2- post-cata leveling is linear as all fuck
    There is no shame in admitting that you suck at the game, as it has indeed become way more complex than its earlier days (inb4 someone mentions classes having less buttons), but don't make up these other random excuses.

Also, nice b8 m8, I r8 8/8

Yet, i think dungeons and raids should be no prerequisites for allied races, as that is leveling content.,
    You can level in dungeons.

Also - no they are not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    I faction changed to horde to avoid the asinine alliance kultiran unlock requirements, didnt even have to do anything for the Zandi trolls.
    You still have to complete the quest chain to unlock them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

I did find it so ridiculous when I played the Horde zones (after playing Alliance) and realized how simple and easy the achievement was for their storyline. I'm like seriously? This takes HOURS longer on Alliance. But at least the Horde get the more interesting lore story rather than whatever unrelated infighting is occurring in Kul'Tiras.

This troll has been fed for 20 pages. Come on people, be better.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

15+ Year Old Account
    I play no dungeons. As they arent my playstyle. So no, i cannot play everything.
    That is your choice though. You can't choose an abnormal playstyle and expect the game to cater to you. You have also played some dungeons as you said you stopped after Tol Dagor. And has been established you like Warfronts which are the same as any other linear dungeon in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

It is up to blizzard to decide if they want my sub.
    No it is up to you. You are the one choosing to pay Blizzard. Just as you are the one choosing to demand the game be designed around your playstyle and nothing else.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    That is your choice though. You can't choose an abnormal playstyle and expect the game to cater to you.
    Well, i think mythic raiding is abnormal. Yet i do not ask blizzard stopping to support it.

Your arguments are not really worth debating. You do like dungeons, i do not like them. Accept that. It is really easy. Neither your nor my playstyle is worth more than the other.

15+ Year Old Account
    All these playstyles should have their fun in world of warcraft.
    And they can and do have their fun. They just can't do everything if they don't choose to do everything. Just as you can't do everything because you are stopping yourself from doing stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Your arguments are not really worth debating. You do like dungeons, i do not like them. Accept that. It is really easy. Neither your nor my playstyle is worth more than the other.
    I am not the one that is demanding Blizzard change a game to allow me to get everything in the game though. You are. I am fine not being able to get a Mythic Raid mount or a Cutting Edge reward. Because I choose not to raid that much. I am fine not getting PvP rewards because I choose not to. I don't really like dungeons either. I do them but only up to the point that I have to. I find it boring for the queue time invested since I usually don't play a healer.

I just accept that I can't do everything if I don't choose to do everything myself. Personal responsibility versus blaming others. If you learn that you become a better person.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Because of the open world content. Also, i love lore and to play alts and many chars. I level them up to 120, play a lot of world quests, warfronts and world bosses. And avoid dungeons, raids or anything that is premade or needs a group you have to commit to.

- - - Updated - - -

No, actually having to run dungeons prevents me from getting the Kul Tiran allied race. Beside the fact it is unfair compared to Zandalari, where you need no dungeon visits.
    If you play because you love lore you would run every dungeon at least once as they all have a bit of lore with them, especially the latest expansions. So you are either lying and dont "love lore" or are okay with missing out on something you love, which is odd.

I, like others here, fully believe you are just trolling and job well done, look at all the replies you got with your bait. If you are not trolling you are the worst kind of self entitled brat I have ever seen here.