Hard time choosing a Horde realm

So after a big break of WoW, I decided I wanted to start playing again. Due to my previous guild/friends, I was somewhat obligated to play Alliance. But now I'm just in here for the altoholic and levelling grind! So I decided to join the Horde faction again since +-10 years (played Horde during Wotlk) (Lok'tar Ogar)

However, I am uncertain which of the following realms are popular, social-active/friendly, where there's the most action etc...
    -Kazzak
    -Twisting Nether
    -Draenor
    -Tarren Mill

If people could give me a small heads up what is the PERFECT realm for me

Thanks in advance!

EU or US?

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    EU or US?

/10char
    judging by those choices, its probably eu since they are horde dominated on eu

Just use wow pop and similar sites. Also check how many items are listed on AH...hit search scroll to bottom...High pop should have at least 100-150k items listed.

PS rip ally EU population...its not even fun by now. What do we have...Ravencrest, Silvermoon...and is Outland still good :[
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tarren Mill is very active.
    My mains are all on Outland but Tarren Mill has a really active chat and always loads of people around.
    so much so I made another alt on Tarren Mill and its fast becoming my main.
    things sell well liike bags and enchants etc.
    Last edited by oathy; 2019-04-18 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasin View Post
    So after a big break of WoW, I decided I wanted to start playing again. Due to my previous guild/friends, I was somewhat obligated to play Alliance. But now I'm just in here for the altoholic and levelling grind! So I decided to join the Horde faction again since +-10 years (played Horde during Wotlk) (Lok'tar Ogar)

However, I am uncertain which of the following realms are popular, social-active/friendly, where there's the most action etc...
    -Kazzak
    -Twisting Nether
    -Draenor
    -Tarren Mill

Thanks in advance!
    What realm you will choose for leveling is irrelevant since its sharded either way.

Secondly avoid Kazzak, it has the majority of the most annoying delusional players by far compared to the other "Horde only" populated servers, i never had problems with Tarren Mill as example or Draenor and as i reside in Twisting Nether, i barely had issues there also but i dont really talk with anyone outside my guild on TW.

This is simply from LFR on alts or during boredom and pugging once every other month, Kazzakians like to express themselves in order to act like "Hot shit", especially in LFR, of course anyone can do it, but for some reason, 95/100 times its a Kazzakian, when in reality the majority is middle ground trash players that manage 3/M after 5 months or they are social on a more progressed guild.

So my general view of that server is that.

Also, server is passively laggy at every major release/patch cause overpopulated and creates a bad experience, friend whines 24/7 at any expansion/patch/raid day release for the first week.

Twisting Nether supposedly has Turks that cause problems? But i havent really found any the last 3 years i am on TW :S.
    Last edited by potis; 2019-04-18 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasin View Post

-Kazzak
    -Twisting Nether
    -Draenor
    -Tarren Mill

Thanks in advance!
    Lok'tar, Friend.

Majority of successful PVE guilds used to play on PVP realms anyway, so choosing former PVP realm is probably your best option. I played on Draenor personally, nothing really special, just regular shenanigans, also biggest horde realm in the pool, and pugs used to be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Please check online resources if you need any further assistance. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead