Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Technical nitpicking not guilty and innocent in both cases you walk out of the court a free men. Also you can only be not guilty if you stand in front of a jury and no where else.
    Trump also hasn't had a trial yet. Just an investigation. He's not innocent nor is he even not guilty. He's still in that limbo where his crimes have not been brought to trial. So sorry, he's neither innocent nor not guilty.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    The same quality polls that said trump would get shit on during the midterms...
    But Trump and the Republicans totally won in an epic landslide in the midterms! If you sorta squint and turn your head sideways while ignoring reality.

Here is the sad deal. Trump has proven our system is broken. When you can promote the people that have to decide to allow the law to matter to you or not and you and the ones you appoint have no morality and are willing to abuse it openly nothing can really happen. Even if it goes to the Supreme Court the cards are stacked in his favor. The only way you will even get him is to replace him in 2020 and as much of the Senate as possible. Then prosecute him once he is out of office and you have replaced most of his self serving people with those that at last consider the country over the office of the President at least ONCE in a while. Focus your energy there. It is the solution. I hope in 2020 or 2021 someone is breaking him in down at a Federal prison more than anyone. But it isn't going to happen while he is in office. Its obvious laws don't matter to the people that have to enforce them when it comes to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump also hasn't had a trial yet. Just an investigation. He's not innocent nor is he even not guilty. He's still in that limbo where his crimes have not been brought to trial. So sorry, he's neither innocent nor not guilty.
    I like in the legal eagle line that he said recently in a video was he's not not guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Youre right, we need to focus on the obstruction and every other stupid thing he has done, including not making good on any of his promises, and those that he has being fucking retarded. So, his base, I cluding you, doesn't care about any of the corruption.

Also, if no one cares then why has his approval rating gone down? Must be because they don't care.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Why don't you care that the guy you felate is a criminal. Why are you ok with this? Why are just trying to obfuscate the fact that Trump, your hero and savior, is a terrible liar and criminal?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Why don't you care that the guy you felate is a criminal. Why are you ok with this? Why are just trying to obfuscate the fact that Trump, your hero and savior, is a terrible liar and criminal?
    Trump is my hero because he is strong. He destroys his enemies and oppresses the weak which is the ultimate achievement of any powerful figure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Youre right, we need to focus on the obstruction and every other stupid thing he has done, including not making good on any of his promises, and those that he has being fucking retarded. So, his base, I cluding you, doesn't care about any of the corruption.

Also, if no one cares then why has his approval rating gone down? Must be because they don't care.
    Has it gone down? FiveThirtyEight has it where it has always been.

Trump is my hero because he is strong. He destroys his enemies and oppresses the weak which is the ultimate achievement of any powerful figure.
    Like that time he tried to force his subordinates too break the law and they told him to fuck off?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Like that time he tried to force his subordinates too break the law and they told him to fuck off?
    Short-sighted careerists who failed to understand that Trump has extra-legal authority.

Short-sighted careerists who failed to understand that Trump has extra-legal authority.
    He doesn't, but you can keep thinking that.

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    one of the reasons yes. But also for the fact that he is declared innocent of Russian collusion . In my opinion if you are declared innocent of the crime you are accused of i simply do not consider it worthwhile to prosecute somebody over it. After all the person that was accused was right all along.
    Eh more like declared "not not innocent"

10+ Year Old Account
    So Ur-Fascism.

- How can he tell them to break the law and that be not illegal?
    - how is a display of strength and leadership if you want people to break the law for you because you’re scared and they don’t care or respect or fear you enough to comply? He handpicked those people too.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    So Ur-Fascism.
    Neoreaction actually.

How has he obstructed 'justice' ?
    Did he refuse to hand over digital evidence, network servers etc? Did he smash his and his employees phones with hammers? Did he wipe his computer servers? Has he pleaded the 5th? Suddenly developed a severe case of temporary amnesia when questioned over the investigation?

Be a critical thinker, OP.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    Suddenly developed a severe case of temporary amnesia when questioned over the investigation?

Be a critical thinker, OP.
    He was never questioned by Mueller, Congress, nor anyone else. We know a president can indeed have that happen and yet it didn't, now I wonder why his lawyers and him would NOT want to do that. We should go get Monk to find out why that is.

He was never questioned by Mueller, Congress, nor anyone else. We know a president can indeed have that happen and yet it didn't, now I wonder why his lawyers and him would NOT want to do that. We should go get Monk to find out why that is.
    You'll have to ask Mueller. But iirc reading the report, didn't Trump send them a list of answers from questions they gave him?
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

You'll have to ask Mueller. But iirc reading the report, didn't Trump send them a list of answers from questions they gave him?
    This isn't extra credit in high school where you can just answer something in an essay and it makes it better. Trump definitely should have interviewed with Mueller, but his lawyers and him wouldn't do it. Perhaps you should question why that is.

The only way those written answers would be okay if it was by Trump and no one else intervened in whatever he wrote. No lawyers. No legal talk. Just the pure insane ramblings of someone that bathes in Tang.

This isn't extra credit in high school where you can just answer something in an essay and it makes it better. Trump definitely should have interviewed with Mueller, but his lawyers and him wouldn't do it. Perhaps you should question why that is.

The only way those written answers would be okay if it was by Trump and no one else intervened in whatever he wrote. No lawyers. No legal talk. Just the pure insane ramblings of someone that bathes in Tang.
    Maybe your butthurt for Trump winning is just clouding your judgement? Because that's what it seems like to me. They were spying on Trump, that is 100% real which should be very scary for everyone. So they knew everything, if there was something then they would have known 100%. Mueller questioned many people and found 13 shit posters from Russia made pro trump and pro bernie posts and arranged a pro feminist and leftist march against Trump protest. He also found Manafort was not declaring his taxes accurately while working for Democrat lobbyists. Also Trumps lawyer got done on technicalities involving paying money to whores that had nothing to do with Russia colluding with Trump to steal the election.

The only insanity I see is the lefts hatred for Trump for saying things that both sides used to say just 10 years ago. I think much of the left are played for fools, especially people who are under 30 and its really sad. People in the media, politicians etc, they know what they say is bullshit and they do it for their own means and ends. They don't care about you, neither side cares about you. Its why Trump was voted in, the actual anti-establishment candidate that Bernie was pretending to be.

Maybe your butthurt for Trump winning is just clouding your judgement? Because that's what it seems like to me. They were spying on Trump, that is 100% real which should be very scary for everyone. So they knew everything, if there was something then they would have known 100%. Mueller questioned many people and found 13 shit posters from Russia made pro trump and pro bernie posts and arranged a pro feminist and leftist march against Trump protest. He also found Manafort was not declaring his taxes accurately while working for Democrat lobbyists. Also Trumps lawyer got done on technicalities involving paying money to whores that had nothing to do with Russia colluding with Trump to steal the election.
    First, who the fuck is "they"? I'm not pronoun game.
    Second, what the fuck does any of that have to do with Trump being interviewed? You went on some wild tangent that has zero to do with anything in which we were talking about. Stay on

The only insanity I see is the lefts hatred for Trump for saying things that both sides used to say just 10 years ago. I think much of the left are played for fools, especially people who are under 30 and its really sad. People in the media, politicians etc, they know what they say is bullshit and they do it for their own means and ends. They don't care about you, neither side cares about you. Its why Trump was voted in, the actual anti-establishment candidate that Bernie was pretending to be.
    Okay, first, most of that was more insanity that has zero to do with anything we were discussing, making me wonder if you're okay, but it's that last bolded part that got me laughing pretty well. Trump isn't anti-establishment, unless you mean anti law, the only thing he's anti is intelligence. Anyone who thinks he is anti-establishment clearly took too many quaaludes.

Do you want to go back to why Trump wasn't interviewed in person or should I expect yet another random rant?