Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Unconnected? They share an ideology. The very structure of their lives is dictated on that ideology. It's not wrong of them to say they're being targeted.

People like you will go on and on about THE GUN used in a mass shooting while not even knowing the names of the people killed by them. Do you know any of the names of the people shot in Christchurch? People like you are the first to say "white supremacy" when there's little proof of it. Nothing you say here means anything anymore. You're only empathetic when it benefits you, and that's the truly disgusting thing about the radical left bubble that you inhabit.
    Uh. There is a lot of proof of the Christchurch shootings being a a terrorist attack rooted in white supremacy.

I've never seen you be empathetic.

What is disgusting is how this massacre has been used to ignore terror attacks of different ideologies.

Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    Normally I'd agree with you, but given that I'd never personally seen the term used and it was used by damn near every major democratic politician in the U.S. I sense a pattern.
    Its because the US left does not understand nor care about how bigoted they are.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Uh. There is a lot of proof of the Christchurch shootings being a a terrorist attack rooted in white supremacy.

I've never seen you be empathetic.

What is disgusting is how this massacre has been used to ignore terror attacks of different ideologies.
    Which terror attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Walker View Post
    Which terror attacks?
    Oh I think they mean the Friday worshipers in Christchurch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

Which terror attacks?
    Can I at least know who's sock puppet I'm addressing?

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Been reading 14 pages of everyone trying and hoping to pin blame on the groups they dislike the most. Sympathy for the victims is pretty much non-existent. It's just a struggle to "win" over "The Left" or "The Alt Right" or "Islam"" whatever other notion one might hate.

Not disappointed.

Don't let me stop ya, keep up the "fight".
    Sorry man, ignore the fuckers. It is just egoists going trying to be important in their "fight" against the *insert group you hate there*, wanting to be noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    The wealthiest person in Denmark- and biggest landowner in Scotland, lost 3 of his 4 kids in the sri-lanka attacks.

Dang that's gotta be harsh.
    It could also have ended in Denmark losing it's wealthiest family.
    Honestly, without any hyperbole I cannot imagine what it is like to live through/stay sane after something like this, for both parents and the remaining sibling.
    It's just... Fuck...

Going to guess that at least some locals have similar situation right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Oh, I was already browsing to find more attacks during Easter.

Stop playing their game.

Can I at least know who's sock puppet I'm addressing?
    You do yourself no favors...

Stop playing their game.
    But it's such an amusing game D:
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    Normally I'd agree with you, but given that I'd never personally seen the term used and it was used by damn near every major democratic politician in the U.S. I sense a pattern.
    It's pretty obvious. They stand for what they see as marginalized groups, including Muslims, and if they were to use the term "terrorism against Christians", it stirs the pot of religious strife involving the group they are particularly trying to empower and protect: the Muslim community. Even if the terrorism was perpetrated by Muslims against Christians, that distracts from what they see as the greater point about the plight of Muslims on the whole, the obstacles they face, and so on. By using the same strong language for Sri Lanka as they did for, say, Christchurch, they damage the message about the problem they'd like to particularly focus on: the disenfranchised Muslim population and the obstacles they face.

And it's a noble goal. And they tried to be as careful as they could to show proper acknowledgement of the Sri Lanka victims while still holding back on stirring the pot. I can't say I blame them. If you look closely, people who had, or have, a "D" next to their name are not the only ones who do this.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2019-04-22 at 10:42 PM.

You do yourself no favors...
    Yeah. An account that isnt even a week old posting only I gen ot.

Fuck me for being skeptical.

- - - Updated - - -

But it's such an amusing game D:
    It shouldn't be fun but you do you

Yeah. An account that isnt even a week old posting only I gen ot.

Fuck me for being skeptical.
    I really thought there had been more terrorist attacks, but now I understand what you wrote. Not expecting such an amount of stupidity here, nobody is making less off the attack in Christchurch. YOU are the one bringing it up.

I really thought there had been more terrorist attacks, but now I understand what you wrote. Not expecting such an amount of stupidity here, nobody is making less off the attack in Christchurch. YOU are the one bringing it up.
    Uh. I wont call you stupid for forgetting about anders Breivik the obvious one.

I never brought up Christchurch. I brought up other other ideologies doing terrorism

But what got you banned.

Uh. I wont call you stupid for forgetting about anders Breivik the obvious one.
    What has that to do with the terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka? When he killed all those people on that island, everybody condemned him too. I won't call you stupid for forgetting 9/11, the obvious one.

Joskue: People are going to use this to ignore other terrorist attacks

Also Joskue: But what about Anders Breivik?

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    It's pretty obvious. They stand for what they see as marginalized groups, including Muslims, and if they were to use the term "terrorism against Christians", it stirs the pot of religious strife involving the group they are particularly trying to empower and protect: the Muslim community. Even if the terrorism was perpetrated by Muslims against Christians, that distracts from what they see as the greater point about the plight of Muslims on the whole, the obstacles they face, and so on. By using the same strong language for Sri Lanka as they did for, say, Christchurch, they damage the message about the problem they'd like to particularly focus on: the disenfranchised Muslim population and the obstacles they face.

And it's a noble goal. And they tried to be as careful as they could to show proper acknowledgement of the Sri Lanka victims while still holding back on stirring the pot. I can't say I blame them. If you look closely, people who had, or have, a "D" next to their name are not the only ones who do this.
    That’s a good point, by trying to protect and make the language political, which people see threw right away, they undermine their main objective.

Obfuscating the truth, even with good intentions, makes the issue you are trying to fix worse. Because now people think you are hiding something.
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    That’s a good point, by trying to protect and make the language political, which people see threw right away, they undermine their main objective.

Obfuscating the truth, even with good intentions, makes the issue you are trying to fix worse. Because now people think you are hiding something.
    And you know what they say about good intentions.

The path to it is paved by hell. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Joskue: People are going to use this to ignore other terrorist attacks

Also Joskue: But what about Anders Breivik?
    "What other white supremacists did terror attacks"

"The other obvious one"

Dextroden: "lol ignoring other terrorist attacks."

"What other white supremacists did terror attacks"

"The other obvious one"

Dextroden: "lol ignoring other terrorist attacks."
    You just can't win with these people, Josuke. I guess it's just you and I against the world, as usual.