Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Odd things you find or get into on the YouTube

Alright I think we have all been there, you'r surfing for content likely on youtube, and you find yourself in some weird shit, but there is that part of your brain before you click away that goes "Hold up" and a hour later you think WTF am I watching.

For me since I've gotten my pilots license LOL!

Seen these different places from time to time but now, I am even more impressed like WTF!

What are some of your memorable weird things you find on YouTube or whenever when bored?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    This one had me actually saying "what the hell did I just watch", when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Alright I think we have all been there, you'r surfing for content likely on youtube, and you find yourself in some weird shit, but there is that part of your brain before you click away that goes "Hold up" and a hour later you think WTF am I watching.

For me since I've gotten my pilots license LOL!

Seen these different places from time to time but now, I am even more impressed like WTF!

What are some of your memorable weird things you find on YouTube or whenever when bored?
    I feel like you or maybe someone else just asked this.... but anyway, I'd say this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ozsyklXJg
    Working out is a real drag, so I wish I was bitten by a radioactive muscle man, but oh well...

While we are at it, how do you post it as a video rather than I link? I even googled how but id didn't work.
    Last edited by Cruor; 2019-04-21 at 09:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't remember how I got to it, but I found watching snakes drink water to be quite satisfying

Chinese infrastructure construction flyover videos.

7+ Year Old Account

AK weather is really bad, you're going to see a lot more dangerous takeoffs/landings than that if you move up there.

My favorite aviation video is this one, near vertical takeoff of Boeing's 787.

As for me, I'm into survivalist videos and alternative living videos. Both of these channels are great btw.

Weird random video I saw earlier;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I feel like you or maybe someone else just asked this.... but anyway, I'd say this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_ozsyklXJg
    Working out is a real drag, so I wish I was bitten by a radioactive muscle man, but oh well...

While we are at it, how do you post it as a video rather than I link? I even googled how but id didn't work.
    When you post in forums on MMO-C above where you type your text there are Icons on the top where you can see you can bold or change your font etc. On that same line look for the icon that looks like a film strip. Click on it, it opens up a box and gives you instructions on what to put in there, generally I just post the URL from the YouTube I am looking in there click "OK" and then It'll post in the text format, then just add whatever you want today above or below that, then post message. That's it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The oddest thing I've started watching on youtube are videos reading reddit comments. I don't know why I watch them, but. I. can't. stop. watching. (HELP ME!)

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    The oddest thing I've started watching on youtube are videos reading reddit comments. I don't know why I watch them, but. I. can't. stop. watching. (HELP ME!)
    /EntitledPlayers

Having a Hobbit or underground home would be awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Dumb antics.

i saw a serie of videos of a guy build an aquarium for his colony of over 1million fire ants...... for some reason i was waiting for the ants to escape and cause caos... didnt happen

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why these videos are so popular all of a sudden... these people must be making bank.

I get stuck watching food videos, food tours etc a lot.

For some reason I can watch this guy eat at 7/11 all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Dumb antics.

Man I'd hate to be the one to clean the bathroom after he filmed that xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I get stuck watching food videos, food tours etc a lot.

For some reason I can watch this guy eat at 7/11 all day.
    Ah I love Mike. I wish I could eat as much as him and not turn into a whale lol
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2019-04-22 at 04:52 AM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People Forging "Damascus" Steel. I absolutely love the design patterns of the Blades once they are done.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the ones like "Doctors of Reddit, what are the weirdest Medical Cases you've seen"

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If I'm bored and browsing I look for artists that I used to listen to ages ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ3x...&index=24&t=0s

I feel like I just got knocked up listening to this lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I find this video oddly charming.