Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Pandaren Monk Maljinwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    1,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, see where it brought your current situation.

    I might not like the process but the outcome is something I enjoy!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Don't quest in MoP and WoD, treasures, your clear those brackets in 1 hr each (maximum).

    Well, it does have exceptions. I do quest in MoP simply because Jade Forest is easy as fuck
    During WoD all I do are Bonus Zones + treasures. You can easily go from 90 to 102 in 2 hours
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, see where it brought your current situation.

    I might not like the process but the outcome is something I enjoy!
    But the gameplay is actually what matters most in a game, and not the reward.

    Also what "current situation" do you talk about?

    That i may not play Kul Tirans because i play no dungeons?

    I will, next expac. And i have fun all the time as i only play what is fun to me.

    And you?
    Last edited by duselsteiner; 2019-04-22 at 04:59 PM.

  3. #43
    The Undying Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    30,240
    Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    But the gameplay is actually what matters most in a game, and not the reward.
    Gameplay is just one part of the list, not even the major part.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Gameplay is just one part of the list, not even the major part.
    Oh actually gameplay is everything that matters. At least for me.

    You seem to have the opinion everyone should have to play what he would not like if he wanted the same reward you got.

    You seem to want to share your pain among others. And that is not toxic?

  5. #45
    The Undying Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    30,240
    Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    Oh actually gameplay is everything that matters. At least for me.
    The actual game is what matters to me. Meaning the story has to be explored, the rewards to be achieved. I do PvP, RP and PvE. And yes, I do my fair share of feedback messages.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  6. #46
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    32,150
    I think you should do what you like most.

    If you are about cold efficiency to hit 120? Buy a boost...then do what you like more from 110-120.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    The actual game is what matters to me. Meaning the story has to be explored, the rewards to be achieved. I do PvP, RP and PvE. And yes, I do my fair share of feedback messages.
    By the way, blizzard shares my opinion that gameplay matters most. It is their first mission statement:

    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/mission.html

  8. #48
    The Undying Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    30,240
    Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    By the way, blizzard shares my opinion that gameplay matters most. It is their first mission statement:

    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/mission.html
    Doesn't matter?

    We all play the game differently. Just like you preached high and holy about in your Kul Tiran / I don't like foreigners thread. Only difference is, my choice is one of many options, yours, was your own road block.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think you should do what you like most.

    If you are about cold efficiency to hit 120? Buy a boost...then do what you like more from 110-120.
    Eh, I level too fast for it to be worth buying a boost.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Doesn't matter?

    We all play the game differently. Just like you preached high and holy about in your Kul Tiran / I don't like foreigners thread. Only difference is, my choice is one of many options, yours, was your own road block.
    No, actually i just chose not to play what is not fun to me.

    There is no road block. I just would like allied races in actual content, so i ask to remove the dungeon prerequisites. Based on the fact i do not like to play dungeons. And based on the fact it is unfair compared to horde allied races.

    Which is valid feedback.

  10. #50
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    32,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Doesn't matter?

    We all play the game differently. Just like you preached high and holy about in your Kul Tiran / I don't like foreigners thread. Only difference is, my choice is one of many options, yours, was your own road block.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Eh, I level too fast for it to be worth buying a boost.
    I like levelling too much to even use the 100 / 110 boost that are still on my login screen ( though currently 80-90 is a bit of a drag)

  11. #51
    Scarab Lord Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    4,387
    Warmode+Potion in the right zones can make questing very fast and currently far superior than spamming dungeons and if you are alliance then you don't have any reason to do dungeons unless timewalking in the last 10 levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  12. #52
    20-60 dungeons
    60-80 quests
    80-90 bgs
    90-100 treasures
    100-120 quests and bgs

    Thats the perfect mix

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    20-60 dungeons
    60-80 quests
    80-90 bgs
    90-100 treasures
    100-120 quests and bgs

    Thats the perfect mix
    Nope, close, 90-102 treasures

  14. #54
    Best is just to specific sign to 5 mans you havent done before, and then quest while queu, only do each 5 man once.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

  15. #55
    Dungeons from 20 to ~80-90 then dungeon experience tapers off

  16. #56
    The Undying Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    30,240
    Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    No, actually i just chose not to play what is not fun to me.

    There is no road block. I just would like allied races in actual content, so i ask to remove the dungeon prerequisites. Based on the fact i do not like to play dungeons. And based on the fact it is unfair compared to horde allied races.

    Which is valid feedback.
    Thus, you choose to not do a task you feel like doing, excluding yourself from earning a reward behind that task. As a solo player, you'll experience, and should experience it a lot. Not everything can be done or should be done on its own.

    And by this comment, I'll stop, for we're derailing the subject.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I like levelling too much to even use the 100 / 110 boost that are still on my login screen ( though currently 80-90 is a bit of a drag)
    I've only used my boost because I've wanted to work around with said character in RP.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  17. #57
    As a tank with heirlooms dungeons should be faster. Just chainpull everything and never stop.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirroo2241 View Post
    Currently leveling a shaman and curious what’s faster pre 110 questing or leveling? I could que as restoring and almost insta Q spam dungeons. So it makes it difficult to do both while in Q.
    It depends what you enjoy more. For me spam dungeon is good for some reasons. 1st you can easly do some progres when have short free time (ofc if que is instant). 2nd you can master your skills as tank or healer in instance. 3rd you can gear up better. But dungeon spam for a long term is pretty boring :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •