Page 1 of 2
LastLast

This current holiday event?

It used to be that you had to put the ears on a female character in the past, no? Do I remember wrong? Why did they change this?

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    It used to be that you had to put the ears on a female character in the past, no? Do I remember wrong? Why did they change this?
    In case you're not trolling, this is what you're thinking of.
    https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=...ur-bunny-maker

And to follow no, they didn't change anything.

Was changed in 8.1.0.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Shake_Your_Bunny-Maker

Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): No longer requires the player to be female.

Probably because someone got offended knowing Blizzard these days and how they cave to the slightest bit of "muh triggered outrage" types.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Was changed in 8.1.0.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Shake_Your_Bunny-Maker

Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): No longer requires the player to be female.

Probably because someone got offended knowing Blizzard these days and how they cave to the slightest bit of "muh triggered outrage" types.
    That's so fucking stupid.

I mean the Overwatch team changed a pose because 1 person got offended.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone got offended over the nature of the achievement.

Blizzard these days cave to whatever "offends" a player be it a pose, an achievement, Sylvanas showing a bit of body or the goddamn hand symbol for "ok".

Wouldn't be surprised if someone got offended over the nature of the achievement.

Blizzard these days cave to whatever "offends" a player be it a pose, an achievement, Sylvanas showing a bit of body or the goddamn hand symbol for "ok".
    I was wondering why Alliance didn't gather all around me when I made my way to Boralus, I'm playing a troll female and then checked the achievment and noticed they had changed it. I had people even paying me in the past so they could put the ears on me.

Change could be to open up the amount of targets because there ain't enough female characters of specific races around? WoW's kinda on the decline... /shrug

Let's have people be offended that we're killing things in the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Change could be to open up the amount of targets because there ain't enough female characters of specific races around? WoW's kinda on the decline... /shrug

Let's have people be offended that we're killing things in the game!
    I mean you aren't wrong it's on a heavy decline so I imagine it was changed to meet that as well.

Still wouldn't be surprised if someone was offended though since Blizzard usually cave to crap like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    Why, it's much less tedious to get now? A good change.
    This, seeing everything as negative is a choice, but why should I be offended that my character can get an achievement now?

To be honest, it is more likely due to the lack of some races having very few female characters around online then anything else. Although they did change a bunch of things that were clearly jokes/nonissues due to "Sensitivity"

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Blizzard changed the tracer pose to a literal pinup pose because it fit her character better it had nothing to do with any one getting offended.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    To be honest, it is more likely due to the lack of some races having very few female characters around online then anything else. Although they did change a bunch of things that were clearly jokes/nonissues due to "Sensitivity"
    Why did this only become a problem now? I used to have people paying me so they could put ears on me in the past, being a troll female. I had people chasing me all around Dalaran after raids.

Why did this only become a problem now? I used to have people paying me so they could put ears on me in the past, being a troll female. I had people chasing me all around Dalaran after raids.
    I remember they also changed something recently about the turkey shooter and race/class restrictions so I am assuming active player numbers are an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good change. Even back in Wrath when the game had more players and we had a shared city for both factions as the main hub, finding females of certain races (looking at you, dwarves) was freaking mission impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

"Tyrande's Silence", need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    "Tyrande's Silence", need I say more?
    To this day I still wonder what the actual fuck is offensive about that name.

To this day I still wonder what the actual fuck is offensive about that name.
    "Women should be quiet" or some shit. Even though it was a submarine.... and nightelves are silent hunters... who the fuck... i just don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    "Women should be quiet" or some shit. Even though it was a submarine.... and nightelves are silent hunters... who the fuck... i just don't know.
    Lol.

Yeah this was changed then for two reasons.

1. Lack of players
    2. Someone definitely got offended over it

Lol.

Yeah this was changed then for two reasons.

1. Lack of players
    2. Someone definitely got offended over it
    Honestly, if someone is THAT easily offended, they probably shouldn't go outside, or online, just build one of those "I have no immune system" clean rooms except it's devoid of any outside connection instead of germs.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    This thread proves than even slightest change in WoW results in bitching thread. Of course some from same people that "quit WoW months ago".

This change just benefit few players that want to complete this achiev. They did it, because we have more and more allied races and dwarf females are mythical creatures. That's. It.