Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Titan Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    13,278
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    gotta love how blizzard pussy around with those expensive mounts instead just put them in the shop . nobody will just farm gold to buy them only people will buy 3 tokens and be done.
    Why won’t people farm gold for them? It’s a lot easier to get gold now then In the past.

  2. #22
    The Lightbringer Mandible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,430
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    50k for reskinned Gryphons vs 50k for reskinned dinosaurs. Dinosaurs that got introduced this expansion.

    guys remember, the Horde Favoritism is a myth
    You mean the way that alliance keep getting horde mounts, while alliance still keep unique looking ones (scorpid is available to alliance, lion is not to horde)?
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    You mean the way that alliance keep getting horde mounts, while alliance still keep unique looking ones (scorpid is available to alliance, lion is not to horde)?
    The scorpion is an actually unique mount. The lion is just a glorified nightsaber.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Why won’t people farm gold for them? It’s a lot easier to get gold now then In the past.
    Between these and the frogs, they are probably not aimed at taking gold out of the game but to encourage players to purchase a token worth of gold for each mount. The price is probably aimed at a little under what a token value is to make it appear more worthwhile. In the end, it is just another pay-for-collectible feature that Activision is using to increase income.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    You mean the way that alliance keep getting horde mounts, while alliance still keep unique looking ones (scorpid is available to alliance, lion is not to horde)?
    I seem to recall a store mount using the lion model, that was released BEFORE the Klaaxi scorpion, and it even flies.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  6. #26
    Engineering actually gets buffed. Happy Days!

  7. #27
    90K gold each for recolored mounts... what happened to Devs actually developing new mounts themed for the content, what happened to being inovativative and taking time to design new interesting items, Everything these days is just copy paste recolors.

    The ridiculous cost is quite obviously aimed at increasing WoW token sales , Quite obvious also Blizzards goal and aim with BFA is do as little work as possible but get as much revenue return as possible, sad times, originally the PTR cost was 50k, which meant One WoW token could buy 3(on EU), now with the price hike and current Token sales price You'd get one mount per token, that's just greedy.
    Last edited by Elevenmad; 2019-04-24 at 11:58 AM.

  8. #28
    Those vendor mount prices are getting ridiculous! Every mount from every fraction costs tons of gold beside the reputation requirement. I want mounts as reward for playing content or achieving something as it used to be. One expensive mount per expansion is ok, but nowadays every (lazy recolored) mount is so expensive that a normal player can not afford it. I'm getting sick of this shit or should i say greed. WoW still requires a monthly subscription and this is why bli$$ard should stop treading wow like it is some kind of free to play title and monetize the shit out of everything

  9. #29
    Players: Blizzard needs to fix the economy and find a way to drain gold out of players pockets!
    Blizz: we got you fam! Purely cosmetic items that wealthy players can afford that they can sink money into without effecting anything else in game. Sweet, right?
    Players: wtf Blizz! We want those things too! Shitty cash grab! We just wanted you to delete their gold! You guys suck!

    Complaints in a nutshell right now.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2019-04-24 at 01:24 PM.

  10. #30
    weeeee cry weeeee horde get this, Alliance gets this… weeee cry….

    seriously people, stop it, I cannot stop laughing at those comments.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Elevenmad View Post
    90K gold each for recolored mounts... what happened to Devs actually developing new mounts themed for the content, what happened to being inovativative and taking time to design new interesting items, Everything these days is just copy paste recolors.

    The ridiculous cost is quite obviously aimed at increasing WoW token sales , Quite obvious also Blizzards goal and aim with BFA is do as little work as possible but get as much revenue return as possible, sad times, originally the PTR cost was 50k, which meant One WoW token could buy 3(on EU), now with the price hike and current Token sales price You'd get one mount per token, that's just greedy.
    man your math are terrible

    If you could buy 3 with 1 token back when they cost 50k each, now you can buy 3 with 2 tokens.

    But 90k is just easy to make making food or selling mats or just doing some AH play. Isnt like crazy to make 90k ever day if you play the game.

  12. #32
    way to much info just give us a release date so people can start thinking of playing again

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Players: Blizzard needs to fix the economy and find a way to drain gold out of players pockets!
    ITT: Things nobody ever said.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by kemper451 View Post
    Between these and the frogs, they are probably not aimed at taking gold out of the game but to encourage players to purchase a token worth of gold for each mount. The price is probably aimed at a little under what a token value is to make it appear more worthwhile. In the end, it is just another pay-for-collectible feature that Activision is using to increase income.
    Luckily for blizzard, token prices always stay the same so they can do what you're suggesting.

    Oh wait...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    90k is dumb and i won't be using them unless it give sprinkles and glitters and rainbow and it's a unicorn = worth my 90k. Otherwise, this game is so ded only stupid continue playing it cuz it's "fun" ... LOL
    Playing it and having "fun" is better than crying on a forum for a "ded" game that "only stupid continue playing".

    But please, tell us how your *opinion* is more valid than anyone else's.

  15. #35
    Ninety Thousand gold, Blizzard wanting people to buy gold for $20 bucks a whack to pad their coffers. Those prices are beyond probably ninety percent or more of the player base. Basically Blizzard kicking their players in the crotch

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    man your math are terrible

    If you could buy 3 with 1 token back when they cost 50k each, now you can buy 3 with 2 tokens.

    But 90k is just easy to make making food or selling mats or just doing some AH play. Isnt like crazy to make 90k ever day if you play the game.
    Hmm, nothing wrong with my maths, PTR price was 50k, current EU token sale price is 172k, hence 1 token could buy 3, now with price hike to 90k 1 wow token can only buy one mount.

    How much gold you "could" make is not the point, the point is the hiked price is aimed at increasing Token sales if you don't see that your blind. Blizz don't set prices at what players could or can't get they base prices on giving themselves the best and highest return, its business.

  17. #37
    Oh what a shock 90k mounts because they know people will buy WoW tokens.....

  18. #38
    And nref for shadow inc! bullshit ! and yes im gonan cry about it , waiting for that long to be alittle buffed and we could enjoy it alittle and now they nerf us..

  19. #39
    I was wondering if the PTR servers are down.

  20. #40
    The Lightbringer Mandible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The scorpion is an actually unique mount. The lion is just a glorified nightsaber.
    Yes, very unique - like the scorpion mount you can purchase from the Mantid. There is no other model similar like the lion, unless you diminish it to being a cat.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    I seem to recall a store mount using the lion model, that was released BEFORE the Klaaxi scorpion, and it even flies.
    Thats not a lion model. Thats a completely different mount - there has at least not been any mounts similar to the lion mount sold through the store.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •