Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    By the end of the game, every flavor of soda has been mixed together, creating the ultimate in disgusting drinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had fun. Made some mistakes (one of the big ones was not realizing that late game the day drink would likely reveal us until it was too late), and had some bad luck, but it was still a good game.

Thanks for the game Crackle!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I had fun. Made some mistakes (one of the big ones was not realizing that late game the day drink would likely reveal us until it was too late), and had some bad luck, but it was still a good game.
    Honestly if Val didn’t claim to have been attacked it likely would have given you a greater chance to win. You were still likely to be lynched though due to me not believing a Val/Marack combo was likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am the best MVP ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

5+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game, Crackle! I had a lot of fun!

- I find it hilarious that this is the second game with a bidding system where I never won a single auction.
    - Thanks for saving me twice, @listo95
    - I think the balance was solid and would love to see another game like this in the future. Scum stood a good chance of winning, had they not been caught out.
    - I liked the strategic element of being able to attack during the day, even as a VT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Thanks for the game, Crackle! I had a lot of fun!

- I find it hilarious that this is the second game with a bidding system where I never won a single auction.
    - Thanks for saving me twice, @listo95
    - I think the balance was solid and would love to see another game like this in the future. Scum stood a good chance of winning, had they not been caught out.
    - I liked the strategic element of being able to attack during the day, even as a VT.
    Honestly, I think that scum may have been a little overpowered. We bought the vast majority of the auctions because we could quickly replenish lost fluid and the only reasons we lost were because of the doctor doing a really good job with healing and Virothe getting big heals from the charity. The mafia fumbled badly this game, whether it was really our fault or just bad luck. I think that if both sides played optimally, and discounting occasional bad luck, the setup probably favours scum with this design.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I am the best MVP ever!!!
    You most certainly are.

It's amazing that you tried to drink the one and only person that you couldn't drink from, and that it allowed somebody to kill you with their day drink that as far as I know randomly chose you to drink from. Honestly, I think this game was worth it thanks to that regardless of anything else. You are like the town version of the mafia this game: some arguable bad decisions and some really bad luck.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2019-05-08 at 06:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Honestly, I think that scum may have been a little overpowered. We bought the vast majority of the auctions because we could quickly replenish lost fluid and the only reasons we lost were because of the doctor doing a really good job with healing and Virothe getting big heals from the charity. The mafia fumbled badly this game, whether it was really our fault or just bad luck. I think that if both sides played optimally, and discounting occasional bad luck, the setup probably favours scum with this design.

- - - Updated - - -

You most certainly are.

It's amazing that you tried to drink the one and only person that you couldn't drink from, and that it allowed somebody to kill you with their day drink that as far as I know randomly chose you to drink from. Honestly, I think this game was worth it thanks to that regardless of anything else. You are like the town version of the mafia this game: some arguable bad decisions and some really bad luck.
    Tbh I was kinda hoping to get enough powers every day to be a vigi

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game Crackle. But I have to inform you that you are now my D1 vote until further notice for getting me lynched...Or until I mod a game you play and can get revenge! Hahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Thanks for the game Crackle. But I have to inform you that you are now my D1 vote until further notice for getting me lynched...Or until I mod a game you play and can get revenge! Hahahahaha
    Um...rude. What did I do too you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Um...rude. What did I do too you?
    You stole his BICYCLE BICYCLE BICYCLE.