Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Oh look at a post out of context, pretty cool. Yeah at this point I can't see myself playing Classic for more than a couple of months. Where's the lie? Btw lovely attitude you have.
    Hope that eventually goes down to 0 playtime.

imo i think that mindset is a good one. they try to reach the best middleground without going into the „and now no one is happy“ trap. for me the reasons, the maintenance aspect and the behaviour of this in live wow classic seem accurate.

so i support their stance and think its the right thing what they are doing here.

I don't understand why Modern WoW players are so triggered by Classic. "You're going to hate it and will quit in a few months". Soo... If you have something against Classic players is it not in your best interest that they don't play on Modern servers with you? Isn't this to your benefit too? You literally won't have to play with these people, why cry? "Oh, you all bitch about Modern WoW!".. and? You will see it less in game since they'll spend the estimated "Couple of weeks" on Classic servers then quit so you don't have to see them again. This is literally the best outcome for you. Not only for the masses you suggest will quit, you will be able to say "Told you so" but the others that don't enjoy it or Modern WoW will drop off the face of Activision/Blizzard servers. You literally win in this situation no matter what.