When will 8.2 release?

When should we expect to get 8.2? I can't wait to get flying, wqs are a whore without it.

Late june at the very earliest or mid July. Possibly even August, but you wont get flying right away
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Few weeks ago I had hope for a mid June release. Now im more skeptical. Its probably early July/mid july.

At this point I have low hopes for a release anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    When should we expect to get 8.2? I can't wait to get flying, wqs are a whore without it.
    More dangling of the carrot from Blizzard, I wouldn't be surprised if its August. This falls into their heavily adopted gated content philosophy. This is why I made the hard decision to quit after 15+ years in January. I just cant stand the direction this game is heading...

Probably first week of July or last week of June. Blizzard tends to try to line up patch releases with Final Fantasy XIV's releases.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wonktnodi View Post
    Probably first week of July or last week of June. Blizzard tends to try to line up patch releases with Final Fantasy XIV's releases.
    Ya this is what I was going to say as well. Blizzard will probably release not only 8.2 during the same time frame as FF, but also classic wow as they did announce that they will be going for that sometime during summer. So makes sense for them as a business to release both to out compete with other mmos. Makes sense for them to release in late june/early july since PTR normally lasts for approximately 60 days. The new raid will probably be out after 2-3 weeks after 8.2 release.
    Last edited by Cena; 2019-05-02 at 01:55 PM.