Items from Crucible of Storms - Hands - Blood

Hi All fellow DK.

I play Blood on my DK, and I got this Item.

Abyssal Speaker's Gauntlets ilvl 415. - i Cant post any pic or links to the Item. - plz help me anyway

528 - Armor
    326 - Strength
    574 - Stamina
    +83 CS

Abiilities:

Equip: Your abilities have a chance to grant you a shield absorbing [33.031 * (1 + Versatility)] damage for 1 min. While this shield persists, gain 247 Haste.

To day I play with Crusade Pummelers ilvl 415.

528 - Armor
    326 - Strength
    574 - Stamina
    + 76 - CS
    + 130 Haste
    + 88 Speed

If i take the Abyssal on, Pawn say I lose 7 % - but i know, that Pawn can't not take hight for the sek. abilities.

Is the Abilites on the Abyssal better choise?

Regrads Mindofdead.

It's hard to know without seeing the proc rate and the uptime on the buff. If the proc rate is decent (say 2 ppm or higher) then I think the extra survivability would probably outweigh anything else overall. In M+ that shield won't last too long so the uptime on the haste buff will be pretty low. In raids however anytime you get a proc while not tanking it will stay up a decent while (barring cleaves etc) as well as offering a nice buffer when you taunt which is always nice.

Mostly you just have to experiment with them, see how much of your healing they do, see how good the uptime on the buff is, once you do that you can figure out how good or bad they are and decide for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    The gloves are clearly a dps item, where you want to keep the shield alive for the extra value. I doubt that shield gives much value as tank considerin mobs will cough at you and its gone.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    The gloves are clearly a dps item, where you want to keep the shield alive for the extra value. I doubt that shield gives much value as tank considerin mobs will cough at you and its gone.
    Incorrect. If the shield is prio after other shields its a plus for tanks aswell. You have to check it in combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    Incorrect. If the shield is prio after other shields its a plus for tanks aswell. You have to check it in combat.
    Well its 30k, anythin below that has prio(since absorbs get absorbed from smallest to biggest), considerin we talk about blood dk, bloodshield will maybe take one swing, oppulence trinket and powerword shield if youre lucky. Yet i doubt even with all that it will survive very long.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-05-08 at 05:49 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..