Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Alliance are evil and Cenarius doesnt help evil

Quote Originally Posted by Lenis View Post
    Alliance are evil and Cenarius doesnt help evil
    On your bike there Hordie! In topic: He is more then likely with everyone else on the Alliance side who could have stopped the Horde back during the Darkshore events and im happy about that because we didnt need the Horde killing him again and fanboys screaming that Sylv is just that powerful

He suffers from orc ptsd. When he sees orcs encroaching into Ashenvale, it's time to visit his distant cousins in Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are all cowering in fear at the might of the Horde, as they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    N'zoth could easily do worse. For starters, he could make you burn your own children alive.

I didn't say it wasn't dangerous, either. There's just no point to it. If they keep up with it, all they'll achieve is everybody dying.
    You know that the Horde DID raise Night Elves to fight their own people? So even that example you made up could not be done worse. The Horde in its BFA incarnation is as bad as you can get. There simply is no "worse" that you would EVER ally yourself against with this Horde.

Blizzard dug themselves into this shithole...and if they think they can get away with it and just return to the "old ways" without some damn good explanation...i will not be the only person to see this contradiction.

It doesn't matter if Sylvanas personally is not present there and the Alliance is not talking to her but some other underlings of the red faction. The Horde burned down Teldrassil. They carried the Horde banner while doing it. The Horde in Nazjatar does the same. It is the same Horde. If they do not want to be the same Horde change the name and the banner. Until then, it is the same Horde.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2019-04-30 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    You know that the Horde DID raise Night Elves to fight their own people? So even that example you made up could not be done worse.
    After the children were already burned by others. And they ended up not being much use. So no, not the same level.

There's also the question of how far Sylvanas could force them to act.

Cenarius is a neutral character at this point.

Same place the green dragonflight, red dragonflight, titan keepers, and the Earthen Elementals are........forgotten cause reasons.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Probably after having a small army hack and slash him into submission after being corrupted by the nightmare, I would say he is recovering and is not as powerful as he was, so coming out to attack would be wasteful and Malfurion can handle what needed to be done. Once his strength returns and he is back to normal I would say he will do as always and assist Malfurion when he asks for it.

He may also be tending to the dream which is a little bit important to himself surviving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Both Horde and Alliance are mostly wasting their time on pointless antagonism. Druids and shamans are busy trying to fix the actual damage.
    The Alliance wouldn't be if the Horde didn't force them to by threatening them with annihilation.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    I think Blizz answered it with their comments on the Draenei ships. If something doesn't fit to what they want to tell they just ignore it. Its one of the points that at least they were flat out honest over.

He could've been the night elves' big gun for Tides of Vengeance instead of some random Night Warrior bs.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Lac View Post
    that is true, he is there. I stand corrected and have no idea where he is Athough, that being said, he protects Azeroth, not the Night Elves, much like the Dragon Aspects used to. I think he wouldn't get involved in the affairs of mortals unless it was a threat to the planet.
    I mean, the Dragon intervened against the Scourge. Which also wasn't a threat to the planet itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    I would argue it is only the Horde that is trying as hard as possible to commit genocide against Alliance races. It is hard to care about the future of the world while a faction of mad mongrels is busy burning your children without any provocation.

Think about it: What is the worst that the death of Azeroth or the Rise of N'Zoth could mean for your people? Is it worse than getting extinct and having your children burned alive? I don't think so. At its worst, both the death of the planet and N'zoth could just be eqally bad as the Horde. Not worse. Nothing can be worse than having your children burned alive.

So how exactly should anybody on the Alliance "try to fix the actual damage" while the Horde is holding blades to the throats of their children?
    That's how mafia works. You shouldn't have attacked Sylvanas in Stormheim.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

5+ Year Old Account
    If I recall correctly it takes a long time for a wild god/loa to recover from death.

Also if ally players/ gen didn’t attack Sylvanas in Stormheim.

Odyn would have murdered her and the forsaken.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much a pawn of N'Zoth thanks to the Emerald Nightmare. Now the void flower has taken form inside Emerald Dream, things could go worse and it could've blossomed already for all we know.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-05 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    If I recall correctly it takes a long time for a wild god/loa to recover from death.

Also if ally players/ gen didn’t attack Sylvanas in Stormheim.

Odyn would have murdered her and the forsaken.
    how? he was closed in his prison plane with the valarjar army...
    at best helya would have winned.... but she anyway is against the naga and the void...