Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Some men seem to forget how women were treated for longer than they themselves have been alive. Now that they are getting a little taste of it themselves, they are lashing out. Women were treated like second class citizens a couple generations ago. Now as women become more and more empowered, some men don't know how to cope with not having their pretty little housewives having an equal say, and equal opportunity.
    Some people believe really interesting mythologies about the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    I guess the only lesson to learn from this topic is that from now on, it is permissible to create topics such as:

What is up with all these angry young women?
    What is up with all these angry young transfolk?
    What is up with all these angry young black people?
    What is up with all these angry young Indians/Americans?
    What is up with all these angry young Jews?

And then have that specific broad demographic bashed to death, and fantasize on why it is so bad, and wonder how you can be so great in comparison.
    hahahahah one could hope, but nope.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Feel free to explain why you think those are not acceptable but this trash is, with the OP just dropping bait and leaving. I thought bigotry against any group is unacceptable, you think men are a free, open target?
    oh men are absolutely an open target. but those you listed are not to be blamed for anything they do...if i could explain it id write a book, but all i got is humans are fucking assholes.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Man i love pigeonholing a whole demographic for the actions of their ancestors, nothing teaches humans how evil they are like blaming and punishing them for actions they never did.
    Some men seem to forget how women were treated for longer than they themselves have been alive. Now that they are getting a little taste of it themselves, they are lashing out. Women were treated like second class citizens a couple generations ago. Now as women become more and more empowered, some men don't know how to cope with not having their pretty little housewives having an equal say, and equal opportunity.
    Bold the part that shows that i'm not "pigeonholing a whole demographic"
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Feminism.

Men are pissed off for being called pigs by women and having a backlash.

Well deserved i would say for all the BS feminists are putting through.
    This sounds like internet fear mongering

Real women haven't changed, you kids today are getting your mind warped by social media into thinking the world is this way when it's not. Go outside get your mind away from internet drama and propaganda, women haven't evolved into toxic men hating beasts...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    This topic is basically the male version of an outrage thread about women's issues, which is against our rules on Gender issues threads. Closing this here.

CLOSED.