Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Exposure. His channels are still growing. It's a long term effort. This is not something you can win over night, even if you win an election.

Fighting against the intersectional feminists, social justice, tumblr, PC censorious types will be a very long struggle for the hearts and minds of the population.

The worst in all this is that the right has smelled blood in the water and is doing circles like a damn shark. We should never allow the right to be the only one talking about these clear issues. The Left has a vested interest in supporting robust free speech and even dark comedy, as it is typically the most vulnerable communities that get affected when speech rights are diminished. The Left also needs to wake the hell up about religion and immigration and talk about both openly, without this constant fear of stepping on eggshells. Even the beloved Jess Phillips was accused of being an Islamophobe and bigot, just for addressing a simple issue. Our own liberal principles are being weaponized against us.

This insanity needs to stop and real issues will have to be addressed sincerely, and the Left better wakes up and does this before the Right monopolizes the discussion completely.
    You are fighting against a fucking ghost. Tumblr is about dead, its owners cant even find a buyer atm. Feminism's popularity has died almost entirely. "SJWs" dont fucking exist in a meaningful number to give a fuck about. God damn, kids, you gotta get out of 2010, all those evil things you are fighting against have no power in the world at all.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2019-05-31 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Wow, you even used Sargon's exact words here.
    He has to be joking at this point. Not even peterson's biggest fanbois quote him this closely most of the time.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Exposure. His channels are still growing. It's a long term effort. This is not something you can win over night, even if you win an election.

Fighting against the intersectional feminists, social justice, tumblr, PC censorious types will be a very long struggle for the hearts and minds of the population.

The worst in all this is that the right has smelled blood in the water and is doing circles like a damn shark. We should never allow the right to be the only one talking about these clear issues. The Left has a vested interest in supporting robust free speech and even dark comedy, as it is typically the most vulnerable communities that get affected when speech rights are diminished. The Left also needs to wake the hell up about religion and immigration and talk about both openly, without this constant fear of stepping on eggshells. Even the beloved Jess Phillips was accused of being an Islamophobe and bigot, just for addressing a simple issue. Our own liberal principles are being weaponized against us.

This insanity needs to stop and real issues will have to be addressed sincerely, and the Left better wakes up and does this before the Right monopolizes the discussion completely.
    The hearts and minds of the population hate him to a point where he destroyed a whole party. He’s not gonna get better with time he can’t seem to help him self from being stupid and building even more hate as this whole campaign showed.

Hold him account for what? Trolling the altright with the Nword? Trolling an insufferable MP with I wouldn't even bop you?
    It was "I wouldn't even rape you".

Do you have "bop" on the brain? Been hanging around in frenworld lately? Lel.

I love shitty jokes and trolls.
    You needn't convince me aha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Benjamin was never going to make sexism or racism acceptable in mainstream politics, even if he claims it's all jokes, because we've come too far from when "If you want a nigger for a neighbour vote Liberal or Labour" was considered valid discourse. Odds on he never expected to either, he just new that angering people about his use of the n-word or rape threats would get people screeching about free speech, don't forget to like and subscribe and here's my patreon to really stick it to the intersectional feminist politically correct liberal SJW buzzword bogeymen.

I would rather keep it civil and safe, so I chose not to use the offensive word.

Regardless, fren, bop and rape jokes are just fine.
    Just found it amusing that you accidentally tipped your hand there lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    The hearts and minds of the population hate him to a point where he destroyed a whole party. He’s not gonna get better with time he can’t seem to help him self from being stupid and building even more hate as this whole campaign showed.
    He didn't destroy Ukip. They were destroyed when Farage bailed because the party was basically Farage and friends. His friends were already toxic enough as is.

It's no coincidence that Farage new party basically took all the Ukip vote and a few tory ones. It's because there's a cult of personality surrounding him much like hardcore trumpers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    He didn't destroy Ukip. They were destroyed when Farage bailed because the party was basically Farage and friends. His friends were already toxic enough as is.

It's no coincidence that Farage new party basically took all the Ukip vote and a few tory ones. It's because there's a cult of personality surrounding him much like hardcore trumpers
    Farage left because of Sargon and the other toxic people with him so ya he destroyed it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Where do you get this disinformation from?

"Farage resigned as UKIP leader on 4 July 2016 with the following comment: "During the [Brexit] referendum I said I wanted my country back ... now I want my life back" and added that this resignation was final: "I won’t be changing my mind again, I can promise you", apparently referring to his two previous resignations (in 2009 and 2015)."

"Batten's appointment of Robinson as an advisor was followed by a wave of high-profile resignations from the party. Farage announced his decision to resign in December 2018, calling Batten "obsessed" with Islam and saying that "UKIP wasn't founded to be a party based on fighting a religious crusade"

By April 2019, it had become clear to the government of the United Kingdom that another extension to Brexit until 31 October 2019, which would therefore mean the United Kingdom would take part in the 2019 European Parliament elections. UKIP announced it would take part in the elections, despite large losses to the newly formed Brexit Party. Candidates selected by UKIP to run in the election include right-wing YouTube personalities, Carl Benjamin and Mark Meechan."
    In not so many words from Farage him self.

But I’m sure he left because he was sick of politics which of course is why he started a new party.

I should probably rephrase my other post, it’s late and I’m messing stuff up. toxic people like Sargon not toxic people with Sargon, the move to Sargonesct people is what destroyed the party he’s just a focus of every thing wrong with the move.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-06-04 at 05:20 AM.

Ahhh I see where this thread went wrong. Posters thought that open Islamophobia and "Free Speech" were relevant to the British public at large. Kallisto has the right of it by describing UKIP as a cult to Farage, once he left they had a string of leaders who struggled to define a new identity for it that wasn't just being an Islamophobe until Batten stumbled upon useful idiots like Sargon thinking he could key into the alt right politics of the youth to replace the cultists he knew he'd be losing to Farage.

As you can see, it didn't work.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2019-06-04 at 01:45 PM.