Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Id my 700lb friend can get laid, anyone can, you just have to lower your standards.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Id my 700lb friend can get laid, anyone can, you just have to lower your standards.
    Or just save up some money, it really isn't hard if you just want to have sex...

If you want a relationship or a supermodel that's a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHotz View Post
    To me Incels aren't worthy of sympathy. Do we need to solve the 'Incel' problem? Of course, but I do not feel 'bad' for them. They are in many ways the epitome of entitlement: men with nothing to offer, who are mad that women who are waaaay out of their league don't want to sleep with them. Again, we need to solve this, to both help these guys get back on track but also to reduce any potential future harm they may well cause. That said this will be difficult, as the issue is completely psychological, and it's hard to break someone out of a world they've literally built up in their heads.
    If you want to solve the issues with social behaviour you have to listen to what problems they have with social interaction. The hate, even if deserved, all it does is confirm the idea that society is against them and thus in a sense you kinda help the culture to exist, which is odd since most hate the culture and want it gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    If you want to solve the issues with social behaviour you have to listen to what problems they have with social interaction. The hate, even if deserved, all it does is confirm the idea that society is against them and thus in a sense you kinda help the culture to exist, which is odd since most hate the culture and want it gone.
    We aren't against them at all they're stopping themselves from being happy. We're listening and it just kind of sounds like a fuck ton of whining honestly. Like if you read into Elliot Rodgers history. He wasn't discriminated against at all just kind of an entitled asshole.

He was racist, self important, he harassed people, and stalked them but certain woke centrist tried to paint him as a victim which is untrue. He was a jerk overall and didn't even attempt to seek the help he needed. Just browse r/niceguy to understand a lot of these people.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-04-30 at 08:00 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    He was racist.
    Truly the crime of the century.

Elliot Rodger's online footprint was a goldmine of laughs, but he was pretty clearly mentally ill. I'm not sure that's representative of the broader incel community.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post

It is becoming an incel meme
    they're crying about something "new" (which is the same shit in a brand new package), doesn't make it their term or meme

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Truly the crime of the century.

Elliot Rodger's online footprint was a goldmine of laughs, but he was pretty clearly mentally ill. I'm not sure that's representative of the broader incel community.
    I said more than that but ok... He wasn't mentally ill at all he was a fucking brat read his actual back story. He was insanely entitled and just an overall shitty human being. His parents tried to help him but his mother was an enabler as well. So shitty parents and just an overall shitty human being.

Nor does the name Chad or w.e but they use it
    Chad is in incel meme the rest of the internet picked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said more than that but ok... He wasn't mentally ill at all he was a fucking brat read his actual back story. He was insanely entitled and just an overall shitty human being. His parents tried to help him but his mother was an enabler as well. So shitty parents and just an overall shitty human being.
    I've read his manifesto in its entirety. If that doesn't scream "mental illness" to you, you're blind.

It was considered a bro name in 80s movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey some people have the ability to gamble. A talented dude has a lot more to play with than most people.

Up turning the table is what is happening despite the efforts of the hippies
    Purpose is as important to a man as water. Without it he flounders and much like a man turned to desperation will drink sea water to try and state his thirst so will the purposeless existence look to anything to fill its void. It seems now a days they revert back to a more pure time. One of culture and honor over what is offered to them today.

Incels is basically just the left’s version of SJW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    And there is a reason for that. Mostly that the hippies lost, and corporate elitism took over, and any spiritual notion of humanity was turned into spiritual materialism.
    The idea that the hippies lost is a pretty bad take. They didn't lose, they sold out and got a good chunk of their degenerate behavior into the cultural mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Karens are that asshole middle aged white woman that will scream and throw a tantrum in the middle of a store because they got an iced coffee and it was cold and also coffee, and they clearly wanted hot tea when they ordered iced coffee and why can't anyone do anything right and just do their jobs.

Or the people that threaten minors over a $5 coupon not applying. That's a Karen too. Or call the cops because someone's walking while black and someone needs to make sure they're not up to no good.
    Oh, lol. I'll bet she has a "SJW" haircut with some bright "poisonous" color mixed in. The ultimate devil feminazi!

Why do you guys even pay attention to this nonsense?

We aren't against them at all they're stopping themselves from being happy. We're listening and it just kind of sounds like a fuck ton of whining honestly. Like if you read into Elliot Rodgers history. He wasn't discriminated against at all just kind of an entitled asshole.

He was racist, self important, he harassed people, and like stalked them but certain centrist tried to paint him as a victim which is untrue. He was a jerk overall and didn't even attempt to seek the help he needed. Just browse r/niceguy to understand a lot of these people.
    Yeah, the thing is I'm not saying they aren't whatever.... I'm saying it doesn't help with any of the villifying... I just don't see a purpose in it. Listening to someones problems,regardless of how sexist/racist or whatever they are is the first step to combat it. I know some think it's fruitless, but I think to combat someone thinking society is against them you have to show you will listen to them, otherwise you just confirm their warped view of society.

Then again I would sit down and talk with basically anyone no matter how vile they are because I'm curious of why they are or how they think. I rarely accept "because they are shitheads" or similar because that's never why someone is how they are, it's a result of what they are.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-04-30 at 08:22 PM.

I've read his manifesto in its entirety. If that doesn't scream "mental illness" to you, you're blind.
    Read his life story and it wasn't mental illness he just felt powerless to fix a situation he created by not acknowledging his own faults. He shit posted on body building forums rather than working out and went on racist rants rather than improving himself in anyway. He was racist, rude, entitled, and just a jerk in general.

His manifesto with the full story comes of as a one sided story were he is never at fault for anything.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-04-30 at 08:26 PM.

Sex, Love, and Relationships are all interconnected. And sex itself is a means in the US, used to sell you pretty much everything. So I am not at all surprised that men who cannot get one of the most seemingly prized thing in the country, are literally killing for it.
    Sex isn't prized lol you can get it for like 50-100 dollars. Just go to an urban area.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-04-30 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sold out is loosing, IMO. There are a few hippies out there still... Camille Paglia being one of the famous ones... who is criticizing the left, and feminism any chance she gets:
    I'm not familiar with Camille Paglia, but if she's anything like CH Sommers, I won't be a fan. And last time I checked half of the nonsense the hippies were spouting ("Free Love" is one, it's also highly relevant to this thread since that's what created incels) is now unquestioned by society.

His manifesto with the full story comes of as a one sided story were he is never at fault for anything.
    Yeah, I'm obviously not taking his manifesto literally, considering he purposefully structured it like a work of fiction. It's still pretty clear that he was suffering from some sort of mental illness.

He might've been racist (Who cares? You're really fixated on that for some reason), rude, entitled or whatever, those aren't mutually exclusive with being mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Honestly this is straight to the point, incels are fucking losers simply trying to find a decent looking women to fuck they have no emotional investment in other than to spew their emotional bullshit on them and demand understanding.
    I'm sure spewing strangely aggressive ridicule and hated right back at them is the most logical course of action.

I'm not familiar with Camille Paglia, but if she's anything like CH Sommers, I won't be a fan. And last time I checked half of the nonsense the hippies were spouting ("Free Love" is one, it's also highly relevant to this thread since that's what created incels) is now unquestioned by society.

Yeah, I'm obviously not taking his manifesto literally, considering he purposefully structured it like a work of fiction. It's still pretty clear that he was suffering from some sort of mental illness.

He might've been racist (Who cares? You're really fixated on that for some reason), rude, entitled or whatever, those aren't mutually exclusive with being mentally ill.
    I'm not I listed several other reason. He was just a jerk in-general and had a bunch of negative traits like being racist. They're aren't mutually exclusive but he wasn't mentally ill just a cry baby. Your throwing that word around to lightly. I don't understand why you are so fixated on the racist thing and can't just read past it. If it triggers you so much.

It's important because he used that as another reason to not improve himself which fits with his shitty character. He thought he was better than other people and deserve things for it. Ill put up a trigger warning next time because calling someone a racist as well as other negative things is triggering to some people.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-04-30 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Karens are that asshole middle aged white woman that will scream and throw a tantrum in the middle of a store because they got an iced coffee and it was cold and also coffee, and they clearly wanted hot tea when they ordered iced coffee and why can't anyone do anything right and just do their jobs.

Or the people that threaten minors over a $5 coupon not applying. That's a Karen too. Or call the cops because someone's walking while black and someone needs to make sure they're not up to no good.
    How can you talk about Karens without mentioning their "Can I speak to the manager?" battlecry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.