Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exuberance View Post
    I find this thread hilarious, and incels in general hilarious, because I've seen tons of hateful people find love regardless of their personalities.
    If Trump can get a supermodel, then anyone can do it! lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    If Trump can get a supermodel, then anyone can do it! lol
    Trump is rich though. Or, was.

Trump is rich though. Or, was.
    Like I said before, if your appearance is your dump stat, you need to pump up another stat to compensate. Basic D&D Strategy. ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    They're teenaged boys with autism. I think you're over-thinking it.

Socially inept, check.
    Swarming in one place on the internet and circlejerking with hate, check.
    Obsessions over weird and outlandish things, check.
    Obsessions with guns, check.
    Weird and or sickening fetishes, check.

That's the internet checklist on how to tell someone has autism. If there is at least 2/4, chances are they are on the spectrum.

The media and twitter has built them up to be this problematic gang of supervillains who seek to destroy all life. But in reality, they are the biproduct of giving your autistic child unsupervised access to the internet. Which, if parents who bothered to learn how autism truly works, would know this is a major no-no.

Social isolation, anger issues, depression. These are three things that plague an autistic individual. Letting them do as they please without therapy to help them understand themselves better is basically handing them a gun and telling them to go wild.

Any further discussion on this is just fodder spewed by people with absolutely no understanding, and are only saying so because the internet and TV tells them to.
    I like how you and others just assume they're all autistic. By your criteria, wouldn't a huge portion of the U.S be autistic? It just doesn't make sense with the reasons you've listed.

I'm pretty sure them going to a public forum to do these things would be the opposite of social isolation. It's almost as if people find it hard to believe that people can't be hateful without being autistic.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said before, if your appearance is your dump stat, you need to pump up another stat to compensate. Basic D&D Strategy. ; )
    All this made me think is that someone should get Trump to play D&D. I think Trump dumped all his stats in knowing how to unintentionally piss people off.

All this made me think is that someone should get Trump to play D&D. I think Trump dumped all his stats in knowing how to unintentionally piss people off.
    I would totally play D&D with trump. At least we'd have plenty of money in the party, lol

I would totally play D&D with trump. At least we'd have plenty of money in the party, lol
    I would play D&D with Trump as well...

I kind of see him as a Chaotic Neutral Rogue type character... with the Master Manipulator feat... heh
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

Epic!
    It wouldn't be fair if we based our D&D characters off our real world attributes! I mean, people would get jealous of my straight 18s!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I don't understand incels because hookers exist.
    Hookers are the salt of the earth.
    You cared enough to post.

Life is sorta like a game. There are rules, strategies, and ways to win, and ways to lose. The sooner one learns how to play it, the better off they will be in the end game.
    Also because the guy is 30+ and he still didn't get laid. How can I myself/incels not think that appearance is the main go-to-go in this world. It fucking irks me every time.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Hookers are the salt of the earth.
    I hear they all have hearts of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'll help her to improve herself, but a mothers love is inherently unconditional.

Jokes aside, if anyone threatens my daughter I'd gladly go to prison for life to protect her or avenge her.

I'm mainly here to provide dark and fucked up posts, with occasional Anti-Capitalism, Reactionary politics, and strange love of Sex-Positivity and Sex-Workers.
    Look, my whole point and for the incels was that looks MATTERED A LOT. Way more. I had to hear it from fuckers who wouldn't stop boasting about how they knew all these ugly people that would get laid and this and that, yet cared so damn heavily for their own appearance. My own physician who told me these things couldn't stop saying the same thing when I was gaining weight, and my breathing kept getting worse. Hearing this annoys me. The guy cared about his appearance heavily, and here I am, some punk who lost his hair when he was young due to traction alopecia, from a family that is actually pretty attractive, and learned that appearance more or less the end-all be-all for how people will treat you.

I am assuming you're the girl from your DP so you look conventionally pretty but I doubt you went through too much challenge. Especially with the way you speak of your own husband. Dark humour indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    You don't "fix" the world. You "fix" (change) yourself. And you quit worrying about the world...
    The only solution I could think of to fix the world is to make everyone be the same. Which may become possible in the next few decades. As for the soul, fuck the soul.

Also I've read way too many suicide letters in the incel forums. Way too many. The one that got me the most was one who wanted to become a doctor and help mofos out but kept getting too many people and obstacles facing his way because of his appearance. No way I will forget this.
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2019-05-01 at 09:41 PM.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    The only solution I could think of to fix the world is to make everyone be the same. Which may become possible in the next few decades. As for the soul, fuck the soul.

Also I've read way too many suicide letters in the incel forums. Way too many. The one that got me the most was one who wanted to become a doctor and help mofos out but kept getting too many people and obstacles facing his way because of his appearance. No way I will forget this.
    If you had the option, would you want to make everyone in the world the same? It could fix some things, but other problems would almost certainly arise. Identity crises would probably go up a lot.

Honestly, I would probably limit your exposure to those forums somewhat... when you look constantly at negative stuff, it's going to affect your mood and mindset. You need to be around environments and people that are going to lift you up. Look for positivity if you can. I know it isn't easy, when you're not doing well, but you gotta start changing somehow. I have a couple books that may or may not be able to help... if you are interested go ahead and shoot me a PM. Best of luck to you man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    If you had the option, would you want to make everyone in the world the same? It could fix some things, but other problems would almost certainly arise. Identity crises would probably go up a lot.

Honestly, I would probably limit your exposure to those forums somewhat... when you look constantly at negative stuff, it's going to affect your mood and mindset. You need to be around environments and people that are going to lift you up. Look for positivity if you can. I know it isn't easy, when you're not doing well, but you gotta start changing somehow. I have a couple books that may or may not be able to help... if you are interested go ahead and shoot me a PM. Best of luck to you man...
    Look. If success cannot get you laid, then what can? The whole point was that it was about appearance. That's it. Literally fucking it. I read so many of their points, and it annoyed the crap out of me. I can't understand why none of the people here who have empathy claim that it's not evil yet do not understand what this literally means. It's so fucked up looking at this.

Who cares about identity crisis. We're apparently monkeys anyway. Evolution is evolution. The strong produce while the weak die off and become fertile for us. A fucking race that speaks of positivity yet strongly feels the inevitability of the truth behind how people work is something that must come to pass.
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2019-05-02 at 12:15 AM.

I'd say the world is a shitty, lonely place for a fuck ton of people who don't so much classify as the internet stereotype of an "incel" but have simply given up entirely on social interaction. They're not prone to violence or hateful thoughts, they're just resigned to "that's how things are".

Society isn't nearly as inclusive as we want to pretend that it is.

Look, my whole point and for the incels was that looks MATTERED A LOT. Way more. I had to hear it from fuckers who wouldn't stop boasting about how they knew all these ugly people that would get laid and this and that, yet cared so damn heavily for their own appearance. My own physician who told me these things couldn't stop saying the same thing when I was gaining weight, and my breathing kept getting worse. Hearing this annoys me. The guy cared about his appearance heavily, and here I am, some punk who lost his hair when he was young due to traction alopecia, from a family that is actually pretty attractive, and learned that appearance more or less the end-all be-all for how people will treat you.

I am assuming you're the girl from your DP so you look conventionally pretty but I doubt you went through too much challenge. Especially with the way you speak of your own husband. Dark humour indeed.
    First, no, the girl in my avi is not me, but my personal idol and celebrity crush, Linnea Quigly; famed 80's era scream queen.

Famous for her role as Trash from Return of the Living Dead, Horror Workout, Night of the Demons and a few other classics of the era. I'm tragically not blonde but brunette though I guess there is some physical similarities, but I'm more of a girl with a nice big ass, but tragically not much in the tits department, even after a baby.

Second, the point is yes that of course appearance matters in the love game and ugly ducklings lose. The point IMHO is to find purpose outside of getting laid. Plenty of men are known well after their deaths and they left no offspring to speak of. Plenty of men had children and they are forgotten. Can you even name your great grandfather? your great great grandfather? No? You can name say Thomas Aquinas who never fathered children. You can name William Wallace who also never had children. That is why MGTOW are so much more respectable; at least in practice they are just doing their own thing, leading their lives for themselves. INCELs are a bad path because they just wallow in bitterness. There are other paths than being some survile soyboy or cuck feminist ally, or being a bitter misogynist.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2019-05-02 at 01:05 AM.

First, no, the girl in my avi is not me, but my personal idol and celebrity crush, Linnea Quigly; famed 80's era scream queen.
    I have to confess, I loved Elvira: Mistress of the Dark instead... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I have to confess, I loved Elvira: Mistress of the Dark instead... :/

[...]
    I'll always be deeply jealous of women with really big boobs, deep seething jealousy. Much as the pancake butts are jealous of my ass.

Linea is in movies I've loved, and is not that different physically from me so I don't writhe with jealousy.

I'll always be deeply jealous of women with really big boobs, deep seething jealousy. Much as the pancake butts are jealous of my ass.

Linea is in movies I've loved, and is not that different physically from me so I don't writhe with jealousy.
    Yeah, the movie was pretty much just a showcase of her breasts. Though I liked the camp/dark humor, and the magic... (I was pretty young... like 11?)

I can understand your perspective though.
    Last edited by Connal; 2019-05-02 at 01:25 AM.

Second, the point is yes that of course appearance matters in the love game and ugly ducklings lose. The point IMHO is to find purpose outside of getting laid. Plenty of men are known well after their deaths and they left no offspring to speak of. Plenty of men had children and they are forgotten. Can you even name your great grandfather? your great great grandfather? No? You can name say Thomas Aquinas who never fathered children. You can name William Wallace who also never had children. That is why MGTOW are so much more respectable; at least in practice they are just doing their own thing, leading their lives for themselves. INCELs are a bad path because they just wallow in bitterness. There are other paths than being some survile soyboy or cuck feminist ally, or being a bitter misogynist.
    I will never understand how people boast about positivism in this thread regarding to be the ultimate answers then you say "ugly ducklings lose". Though I don't know your life, that is something I don't expect anyone to say that easily. I'm incel but I definitely align between redpill and blackpill. Not trying to deny that you, Connal and perhaps the others in this thread are far far more intellectual and coherent when discussing these ideas, but it annoys me when the entire point of religious structure was to give people "hope", and an explanation for the cycle of things that occur in our lives. I personally love Jung's ideas on the explanation of our world and he wrote good stories. I like C.S.Lewis too for a writer of good christian themed stories (The Screwtape Letters primarily). But you're just an jerk from the looks of it.

Second, I am very surprised you said MGTOW. I have no idea if you are just a nimrod of a memer but everyone knows (even inceltears (guys who bully incels) and purplepilldebate (subreddit that is perhaps more legit on communication between sexes) that MGTOW is more or less the same as Incels (as in, their discussion thread discusses and shit talks women in the same way). Incels meme more though xD.

I will never understand how people boast about positivism in this thread regarding to be the ultimate answers then you say "ugly ducklings lose". Though I don't know your life, that is something I don't expect anyone to say that easily. I'm incel but I definitely align between redpill and blackpill. Not trying to deny that you, Connal and perhaps the others in this thread are far far more intellectual and coherent when discussing these ideas, but it annoys me when the entire point of religious structure was to give people "hope", and an explanation for the cycle of things that occur in our lives. I personally love Jung's ideas on the explanation of our world and he wrote good stories. I like C.S.Lewis too for a writer of good christian themed stories (The Screwtape Letters primarily). But you're just an jerk from the looks of it.

Second, I am very surprised you said MGTOW. I have no idea if you are just a nimrod of a memer but everyone knows (even inceltears (guys who bully incels) and purplepilldebate (subreddit that is perhaps more legit on communication between sexes) that MGTOW is more or less the same as Incels (as in, their discussion thread discusses and shit talks women in the same way). Incels meme more though xD.
    MGTOW doesn't need to be an INCEL, I mean to literally just do your own thing. Go by its literal definition.

I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above. Achieve greatness, study, be a sage, meditate and find meaning and solace in the world as it is. Don't agonize over being unable to fulfil the cultural expectations of a degenerate and stupid civilization that is circling the drain. I see Incels as being bitter that they can't make it in clown world instead of simply seperating themselves from clown world. Like the monks who left civilization to find peace and godlyness away from the decedence and corruption of late Roman civilization.