Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    You cannot pay for love. And by prized, I mean our culture sees beauty, sexuality, etc, as one of our highest virtues. Instead of, I don't know, Temperance.
    You said sex was prized not love.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

You cannot pay for love. And by prized, I mean our culture sees beauty, sexuality, etc, as one of our highest virtues. Instead of, I don't know, Temperance.
    Honestly, what kind of mind wishes wistfully that temperance were a highly-prized virtue?
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Free Love" is fine... if you are also moderate. Loving who you love, gay, straight, or whatever, is ok, but should not be someone's whole identity.
    No, free love is pretty degenerate, it undermines social stability, and it's literally why incels exist. Houellebecq was right about this.

You really should stop listening to moderates like CH Sommers, Jordan Peterson, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    I'm not I listed several other reason. He was just a jerk in-general and had a bunch of negative traits like being racist. They're aren't mutually exclusive but he wasn't mentally ill just a cry baby. Your throwing that word around to lightly. I don't understand why you are so fixated on the racist thing and can't just read past it. If it triggers you so much.
    I just find it weird that you've focused on racism so much. Particularly because his racism was tied up in some sort of weird inferiority complex.

People who tend to go into violent rages over minor inconveniences typically get classed as mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    No, free love is pretty degenerate, it undermines social stability, and it's literally why incels exist. Houellebecq was right about this.

You really should stop listening to moderates like CH Sommers, Jordan Peterson, etc.

I just find it weird that you've focused on racism so much. Particularly because his racism was tied up in some sort of weird inferiority complex.

People who tend to go into violent rages over minor inconveniences typically get classed as mentally ill.
    I just mention he was racist while listing four other reason to hate him that's a lot of focus greatest meme of 2019. It was tied up in that inferior complex. Which is why, I brought it up and I also called him entitled and a shitty person overall. Why are you so triggered because I brought up the word racist. If it bothers you stop responding to my post... I didn't know this triggered people.

Do you have a source on that second claim?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your way is the way of Tyranny then, I do not support that.. *shrug*. You can, but we will not see eye to eye.
    You don't have to support it, but if you genuinely believe that people like Paglia, Peterson or whoever else has views that are going to fix society, you don't get it.

There's a really weird fascination with 1960s rabble rousers on the moderate Right. It's part of the reason why I don't feel so bad when they get kicked around by today's leftists in the public square.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just mention he was racist while listing four other reason to hate him that's a lot of focus greatest meme of 2019. It was tied up in that inferior complex. Which is why, I brought it up and I also called him entitled and a shitty person overall. Why are you so triggered because I brought up the word racist. If it bothers you stop responding to my post... I didn't know this triggered people.
    I just made a tongue-in-cheek comment about you griping about his racism, and you kept bringing it up. Sounds like a weird fascination to me. I must be super triggered though!

Do you have a source on that second claim?
    Go look into something like IED or other impulse control disorders and tell me it doesn't sync up fairly well with even the sugarcoated version of events presented in the manifesto.

Are you actually trying to suggest Elliot Rodger was neurotypical and not mentally ill at all? The manifesto itself talks about his mental health treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I don't understand incels because hookers exist.
    At one point in my life I probably would have paid for one. Didn't really know where to look, though, since it's illegal in America in every state but one.

From 20-25 I went about 1.5 years between short lived relationships and got very lonely. I can completely understand how that can change people, especially the kinds of people who have trouble accepting that they aren't attractive to women (May that be physically or socially). Feeling unwanted and undesirable is one of the worst feelings to have lingering over you, IMO.

I've been with the same woman for seven years now, but had I not met her I often wonder where I'd be right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point? No I do not think their views will fix society. Only that they are criticizing the left, and both were/are "left". Yet now people see them as far right/Nazi's.
    Yeah, again I don't have a lot of sympathy for milquetoast centrists being bashed as "Far Right Nazis." They deserve it.

The reason there is fascination is because the cultural revolution was needed... but it went to far, people sold out, and now we are where we are. As mentioned, some moderation would have been helpful.
    No, it literally was not needed. Every single social development to come out of the cultural revolutions of the 1960s has been bad.

Since the topic of this thread is incels, just remember that they are literally the product of the sexual revolution. The other fruits of that "necessary" social movement are:
    -Increases in single motherhood
    -Decline in birthrates
    -No Fault Divorce becoming the law of the land
    etc.

Not really positive developments for social stability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    I'm sure spewing strangely aggressive ridicule and hated right back at them is the most logical course of action.
    It is actually social consequences for unacceptable behavior is a powerful motivator. Of course people may not like isolation so fucking what. And the notion of well you better coddle these fucking monsters or else is bullshit.

I really get annoyed that incels and idiots like this try to fucking grab for any excuse they can find to hind from personal responsibility, such as it's just a natural part of being a man, or they have autism or they are simply introverts. No it's fucking not. Stop lumping all those people together as if it's all the same.

Sometimes a person being an asshole is a perception and indifference, and sometimes someone being an asshole, is just someone being a thoughtless asshole. The solution isn't a fucking hug.

If it were more people with autism would behave this way but they fucking don't, so would most men.

There is no Men's rights issue or anything natural about a bunch of frail Alpha Male dudes thinking they are owed a bitchen woman with low self esteem to do whatever the fuck they want with no reciprocal.

That doesn't work in ANY kind of relationship, romantic or not.

So as I said this isn't a complicated issue, at best it's just a bunch of dudes that want to be assholes and take zero fucking responsibility for the consequences for being toxic shit.

Most guys aren't like that because most men got the fucking memo a long time ago.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I just made a tongue-in-cheek comment about you griping about his racism, and you kept bringing it up. Sounds like a weird fascination to me. I must be super triggered though!

Go look into something like IED or other impulse control disorders and tell me it doesn't sync up fairly well with even the sugarcoated version of events presented in the manifesto.

Are you actually trying to suggest Elliot Rodger was neurotypical and not mentally ill at all? The manifesto itself talks about his mental health treatment.
    Your brought up my suppose fascination several times stop lying it just makes you look bad. When your the one whose trouble by it otherwise, you'd have never brought it up. I've done the same thing if you though me calling him an asshole was wrong because he was an entitled asshole.

I say yea he was kind of just entitled. He wasn't autistic, he didn't have Asperger or anything like that. Some doctors are saying he might have had Narcissistic Personality disorder but nothing confirmed.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-04-30 at 08:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did not see the hippies fighting for this; though these things did come as a result of the things they initially fought for. As noted, this is an issue with moderation.
    Those things are pretty much a natural byproduct of the normalization of premarital sex at all. The old cultural attitudes were fine, and they worked. The new ones are creating lots of problems. I really don't see how 60s-era social movements were necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Your brought up my suppose fascination several times stop lying it just makes you look bad. When your the one whose trouble by it otherwise, you'd have never brought it up.

Re-read my post again, I was referring to the "Crime of the century comment." I'm not lying just because you're unable to infer meaning.

I say yea he was kind of just entitled.
    And that would put you at odds with the mental health professionals actually treating him.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Thank god for the social responsibility of women to save men from harming others or themselves.
    That wasn't even the point I was trying to make, but I'll bite.

Thank god for the social responsibility of men needing to provide something to be desirable.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those things are pretty much a natural byproduct of the normalization of premarital sex at all. The old cultural attitudes were fine, and they worked. The new ones are creating lots of problems. I really don't see how 60s-era social movements were necessary.
    Oh lord. There were plenty of issues before as well like the suppression and/or abuse of women and underage brides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    So basically asking children leading questions and basing thesis on single case studies is more correct than following the scientific method. Ok.

No they werent proven true. She has just started to spout common talking points. Gotta keep relevant to cling to that tenure.

I know more hippies that sold out than the few that didnt so what?

You're old and the world is changing and it is scary.
    It's not just hippies it's humanity, all races, genders, orientations or backgrounds. $$$$$$$ Talks.

Plenty of legitimate highly intelligent people know better, but sell the fuck out all the time because $$$$$$$.

Because telling stupid people what they want to hear is a lucrative business.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Yes, as people are subjective, using the "scientific method" on non-objective beings is idiotic. And besides children they also had a multitude of people to work with with very lax ethical rules.
    You're doing that thing again where you speak authoritatively about the human condition as if you have any actual understanding of it.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

- - - Updated - - -

Re-read my post again, I was referring to the "Crime of the century comment." I'm not lying just because you're unable to infer meaning.

And that would put you at odds with the mental health professionals actually treating him.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/santa-barb...ry?id=23853918

I called you a liar because clearly the word racist triggers you for some unknown reason. If someone shows douche behavior, I call them an asshole. If someone does racist things, I call them racist. I use words the way there were intended.

He had Asperger and that not an excuse either way but I was wrong about that.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-04-30 at 09:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Oh lord. There were plenty of issues before as well like the suppression and/or abuse of women and underage brides.
    Elaborate on suppression. With regard to abuse, apparently that's still a problem today so that necessary cultural shift didn't really accomplish much. On the subject of underage brides, that's not that bad. Certainly no worse than the LGBTQ+ movement.

Yeah because sex where one person pays the other totally doesn't have a massive power imbalance.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Elaborate on suppression. With regard to abuse, apparently that's still a problem today so that necessary cultural shift didn't really accomplish much. On the subject of underage brides, that's not that bad.
    They were suppressed as in their only option in life was to have children and rear them.

Certainly no worse than the LGBTQ+ movement.
    Ok, nevermind. No point discussing with you.

Elaborate on suppression. With regard to abuse, apparently that's still a problem today so that necessary cultural shift didn't really accomplish much. On the subject of underage brides, that's not that bad. Certainly no worse than the LGBTQ+ movement.
    Underage brides are paid parents There is a power dynamic there that isn't in normal relationships. If someone is twelve they don't have the option an 18 year old does in our society which creates a power imbalance unlike most lgbtq relationships which are between consenting adults.