Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I wasn't impressed with AOC either when I first heard her speak, but I gotta say she has earned my respect by making the most out of the extreme attention she got from fox. Omar is a much better target for that kinda smear, as she doesn't seem to be very capable of dealing with it.
    AOC represents one thing for the Democrat party. Fear. She unseated Joe Crowley, one of the most powerful democrats in Washington and was heir apparent to old Pelosi. The old dinosaurs of the Democrat party fear her and especially ones in liberal districts like Chairmen Nadler, who if he fails at this Kabuki impeachment dance, will be next on the chopping block.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Great, now can you prove that Ford falsely accused Kavanaugh of rape?
    Ya no witnesses, she doesn't remember where it happened, when it happened, what year it happened, what month it happened, and how she got there, and how she left. That would mean that it didn't happen. She was a liar.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe any business owner should be able to refuse service to anyone, for any reason he wants.

Man, libertarianism is tough for you to figure out. I support your freedom to not want to serve black people. Sure, it makes you racist, but you should be free to be racist.

Also, why does 54% of the GOP support sexual assault?

https://www.npr.org/about-npr/651750...rett-kavanaugh
    This is some sick stuff and I am glad people like you will never get close to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    AOC represents one thing for the Democrat party. Fear. She unseated Joe Crowley, one of the most powerful democrats in Washington and was heir apparent to old Pelosi. The old dinosaurs of the Democrat party fear her and especially ones in liberal districts like Chairmen Nadler, who if he fails at this Kabuki impeachment dance, will be next on the chopping block.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya no witnesses, she doesn't remember where it happened, when it happened, what year it happened, what month it happened, and how she got there, and how she left. That would mean that it didn't happen. She was a liar.
    But that's not proving that it's false. Uncorroborated and false are not the same thing. Once again, words have actual definitions.

As for calling me racist, that would be like calling me gay, because I think gay marriage should be legal. Your lack of language comprehension is making this tough for you.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This is some sick stuff and I am glad people like you will never get close to power.
    Yes, it is sick that 54% of the GOP supports sexual assault.

But that's not proving that it's false. Uncorroborated and false are not the same thing. Once again, words have actual definitions.

As for calling me racist, that would be like calling me gay, because I think gay marriage should be legal. Your lack of language comprehension is making this tough for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it is sick that 54% of the GOP supports sexual assault.
    In our legal system we start out as innocent. If you have no corroboration, and cant remember when, where, how, logistics of the case that is not evidence. There was no evidence but this woman's word who could not even explain what happened exactly to her. She clearly lied to trash this mans sterling reputation, and the left used her to pile on more false accusations that were literally proven wrong with the Swetnick babe and Avanatti, the now disgraced disbarred lawyer facing life in prison.

In our legal system we start out as innocent. If you have no corroboration, and cant remember when, where, how, logistics of the case that is not evidence. There was no evidence but this woman's word who could not even explain what happened exactly to her. She clearly lied to trash this mans sterling reputation, and the left used her to pile on more false accusations that were literally proven wrong with the Swetnick babe and Avanatti, the now disgraced disbarred lawyer facing life in prison.
    So, by your very own logic, Ford is innocent, as well... wait for it. Man, I love watching you lose to yourself in an argument. After all, in our legal system, we do start out as innocent.

Whole "movement" took a hit when Ford was exposed as a liar on national television.