Poll: What would you do?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The answer here is simple and Craig Myers from Kansas also agree's.

Luke Smiths Mom.

Simple.
    Snap.
    Bang.

What did it cost me?

All my sperms............everything......

No.
    More.
    MMO-C Polls.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys saw what it did to Thanos at the end of IW? What it does to other people in Endgame?

Yeah... No.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Guinea pigs are not hamsters. Guinea pigs are social, "herd" living grazers, European and Syrian hamsters are problem solving foragers, their lifestyle requires them to be curious, inventive and brave.
    I have seen guinea piggies get spooked n run away from their own shadows..

10+ Year Old Account
    Forget the damn glove. I'd use each one individually. Sure, it would take a little longer to get things right, but I wouldn't instantly die either. Sounds like a fair trade off.

Having said that, I have no idea what I'd do.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Thanos was an idiot.

I'd circumvent entropy by placing something akin to a quasar in the center of the universe that just keep spitting out infinite amounts of matter for all infinity, thus solving the whole entropy problem.

Wipe out all the SJW's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    You guys saw what it did to Thanos at the end of IW? What it does to other people in Endgame?

Yeah... No.
    Hell not even that. I just dont one person should have all that power.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Who needs "world peace", when you can bend reality for an infinite supply of french toast, fresh strawberries and real whipped cream?...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    *snap*

Donald Trump is now a man of empathy, compassion and high intelligence.
    Putin khuliyo

People aren't supposed to die when the snap occurs. That's what the magic glove Eitri made is for. Tony's makeshift glove offers no protection and Bruce was able to survive because his body is adept at surviving gamma radiation.

So assuming you're using the glove Thanos had you'll be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    These stones are all just stupidly overpowered. They frequently overlap and are really just different methods of giving the user whatever they want. Taking this into consideration, Thanos is fucking retarded for using the gauntlet as he did, for supposedly being a creature granted omnipotence, omnipresence, and omniscience. Can wish for anything even if it breaks physical laws? Okay, I'll destroy half the universe so they don't go hungry.

....what?

It's just mindbogglingly stupid.

Anyway, more to the point of the thread, I would just use the reality stone and eschew the others. Why would I need anything else? And this way I wouldn't die. Start with conditional immortality and take it from there. I'd have a long time to reshape things.

step 1. get rid of all the obvious racists (trump, nazis, kkk, etc)
    step 2. get rid of climate change deniers
    step 3. fix climate change but only too a point that we would still need to change our behavior to keep our planet
    step 4. get rid of gangs and their leaders (normally killing a gang leader would open a power vacuum but if the general gang members go, there should at the very least be a much less violent fight over the power gap)
    step 5. make myself a supply of transformium (as hated as the transformer movies are, you have to admit transformium would probably the most convenient thing that could ever exist) that is only connected to me so i can basically get anything i want and no one could steal it from me.

bit of greed with mostly helping the world prosper. fair enough in my eyes since i'd really only use the transformium to make computers and other tech stuff and of course a car so i don't need to make payments on an overpriced, decades old piece of rust.
    step 6. do what i feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    You have the power stone, space stone, reality stone, soul stone, time stone, and the mind stone all in one infinity gauntlet that fits your hand. Limitless power is in your hands but cannot retain that power for long due to your Human structure. Once you snap your fingers and do whatever you wish with that power the gems will return far deep within the corners of the universe and you'll most likely die. What would you do with a snap of your fingers?

What can the gems do? From Wikipedia [1]
    Soul: Allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. The Soul Gem is also the gateway to an idyllic pocket universe. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe.

Time: Allows the user to see into the past and the future; stop, slow down, speed up or reverse the flow of time; travel through time; change the past and the future; age and de-age beings, and trap people or entire universes in unending loops of time. At full potential, the Time Gem grants the user omniscience and total control over the past, present, and future.

Space: Allows the user to exist in any location; move any object anywhere throughout reality; warp or rearrange space; teleport themselves and others; increase their speed, and alter the distance between objects contrary to the laws of physics. At full potential, the Space Gem grants the user omnipresence.

Mind: Allows the user to enhance their mental and psionic abilities and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. At full potential, when backed by the Power Gem, the Mind Gem can access all minds in existence simultaneously. The Mind Gem is also the manifestation of the universal subconscious.

Reality: Allows the user to fulfill their wishes, even if the wish is in direct contradiction with scientific laws, and do things that would normally be impossible; and create any type of alternate reality the user wishes. At full potential, when backed by the other Gems, the Reality Gem allows the user to alter reality on a universal scale.

Power: Allows the user to access and manipulate all forms of energy; enhance their physical strength and durability; enhance any superhuman ability; and boost the effects of the other five Gems. At full potential, the Power Gem grants the user omnipotence.
    This is such over the top, crap writing. I'm glad I never bothered with whatever superhero movie this shit is associated with.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    This is such over the top, crap writing. I'm glad I never bothered with whatever superhero movie this shit is associated with.
    Damn, don't cut yourself on all those edges.

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    Damn, don't cut yourself on all those edges.
    Well I've been religiously following GoT and the writing there has also been bad, so.

Invent/mass spread easily reproduced technology that allowed the conversion of basic elements/energy into other objects.

Basically, replicators from Star Trek. Solves most of the starvation/material issues that Thanos was worried about. Sure, plenty of planets will still kill each other, but at least the Avengers are not going to come for me.

Make myself immortal until I choose to die. After that, try to push technology forward and make the world the best I can. No need to snap, just use the stones individually.

Completely sterilize all life. Everywhere in all corners of reality. And change scientific laws such that no science could be used to reproduce.

Everything that lives would still get its full lifespan. Then, this mistake called life would peacefully fade.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Making video games fun again and a real life temple dedicated to Jani
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself