Just out of a curiosity

Is Sylvanas right or left handed? I noticed she holds her bow in her left all the time.

That's how you normally hold a bow... If you're right handed you hold a bow in the left hand and arrow in the right hand when shooting.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you hold a bow with your left hand, you're most likely right handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    If you hold a bow with your left hand, you're most likely right handed.
    True that's in real life, however in the case of Sylvanas, do we have a speculation?

Then she is clearly right handed.

Another question: If you are right handed, how do you hold a polearm? right hand front/left hand back, or left hand front/right hand back?

Left hand on handle
    Left foot lined up with left shoulder
    Right hand notching arrow
    Right foot lined up with where you want to shoot
    ???
    Profit
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Another question: If you are right handed, how do you hold a polearm? right hand front/left hand back, or left hand front/right hand back?
    You should use it left hand front/right hand back, but your instincts probably tell you the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    You should use it left hand front/right hand back, but your instincts probably tell you the other way around.
    Yea, I am right handed. I hold 2h sword with my RH front/LH back, and that is normal for RH person.

When I am holding a polearm, i have the tendency to hold it the same way as a 2H sword, RH front/LH back.

I think the correct way depends on the weapon itself. If it is a thrusting polearm, I should hold it LH front/RH back. If it is a chopping/slicing polearm, I should hold it RH front/LH back (same way as 2H sword).