Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ok i don't know the nusaices not that it really matters, but doesn't Israel have as much right to exist as any other country so why not let them be?
    If we are going to complain they do mean things, fuck right off look at Africa tonnes of nasty killers murdering millions having genocides and nobody gets held accountable why stick our noses into this? If Israel has the military might to defend its self and isn't invading lets leave things settle themselves putting money into this area of the world just ends up with more terrorists with guns there is no winning play here.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Ok i don't know the nusaices not that it really matters, but doesn't Israel have as much right to exist as any other country so why not let them be?
    If we are going to complain they do mean things, fuck right off look at Africa tonnes of nasty killers murdering millions having genocides and nobody gets held accountable why stick our noses into this? If Israel has the military might to defend its self and isn't invading lets leave things settle themselves putting money into this area of the world just ends up with more terrorists with guns there is no winning play here.
    Because they are democracy, the only one in the region (and those are supposedly held in a higher standard), so no one even cares about everyone else and everyone else will not even answer, while Israel will. And then there is the whole United Nations obsession with Israel (look at individual country resolution count), but as to why that is would need a different topic. They are connected, though.

Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    I am confused. Aren't they all Nazis so they are all the greatest enemies of jews?
    Paxton's "Five Stages of Fascism" is a good read, mate. Certain segments of the left have certainly messed up by flinging the term "Nazi" term left and right, but, as Paxton argues, modern generic fascism might look pro-zionist, anti-Islamic or whatever it takes to enforce unity in a "people".

Those anti-semites in Gaza need to stop being such NAZIs and stop shooting their jew hating rockets into Israel. Israel and Israelis are a peaceful people who have never done anything to antagonize other nations or groups of people, never in 1000s of years. They totally keep to themselves and they just get bullied all the time for no good reason!

We need more hard-earned, American tax dollars to go to a couple million rich jews in Israel instead of those lazy, homeless veterans in the United States. Or kids with no lunch or school books in American inner cities.
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    What would happen if foreigners fired rockets into your country and killed some of your fellow citizens?
    What would happen if a few countries got together and gave 1/2 your country to someone else, and then that someone else kept building properties on the remaining half while doing everything possibly to keep from being part of the government that rules over you? Wouldn't you be fighting back?

Neither group has behaved well at all. Trying to paint one side or the other as good and the other as evil demonstrates either a substantial lack of understanding what has been going on over there for many decades or complete disingenuousness. However, one side has a *massive* advantage over the other for more than a couple of decades now, and people keep running to their defense because of the weaker parties pushback while completely ignoring what the stronger party keeps pulling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    It's not the Jews' territory then either. It's Canaanites' territory and their offspring. Which are most probably some semites, such as, hint-hint, Arabs. The Jewish tribes invaded and ethnically purged Canaan. On command from some divinity. Which puts them on par with... I'll let you fill the blanks.
    That would certainly help the Palestinians if they gave up their identity and adopted that of the Canaanites. Muslims might kill those who apostatize though, since I guarantee no Canaanites were Muslims.

I'd love to see someone trying to fire 250 missiles at any USA site with USA troops and/or civilians.

The vengeance that would be unleashed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Luckily for them, they don't have to give up their identity. Also, Islam welcomes all ethnicities and races, and was constructed like that from the very start, so being a Canaanite or Palestinian is irrelevant, what matters is being a good Muslim. Nice try though. My idea was not to push an identity over another, but to show that at one point in time, the Jews were invaders themselves, and that a "holy book" is not a good claim for a large piece of land.
    Kid you not, knew a Muslim who was one of those redheads so pale that they might glow in the dark. Cool dude, epic beard. He said 'most' other Muslims didn't give him a a problem.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I was not trying to counter your point. I was just saying that they get a lot of help from the US.
    Mostly. If it was not for the support the US gives, Israel may not even exist today.

And a update to the rocket attacks, over 600 have been fired now and the death toll has risen.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yeah, and Israel knows that, which is why the plan is to literally just genocide the Palestinians rofl.
    Then Israel will finally be able to go after Iran , like they have been frothing at the mouth for

7+ Year Old Account
    Luckily for them, they don't have to give up their identity. Also, Islam welcomes all ethnicities and races, and was constructed like that from the very start, so being a Canaanite or Palestinian is irrelevant, what matters is being a good Muslim. Nice try though. My idea was not to push an identity over another, but to show that at one point in time, the Jews were invaders themselves, and that a "holy book" is not a good claim for a large piece of land.
    Muslims are indeed tolerant, to everything except good ideas.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-06 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Muslims are indeed tolerant, to everything except good ideas.
    Can be said of any religion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Ahh, this thread contains everything I expected it to have. Gotta give it to Israel though, no one else so small can trigger so many. And that, I think, says more about those many than it does about Israel.
    maybe Isreal needs to stop its ethnic cleansing.

Who started this whole thing, though?

Israel was created by people more powerful than either party involved. That's the end of it. If they don't want that to be the end of it, then they can throw a fit and get what happens when you do that against. Do you think the native americans would still even have lands or be around if they did stuff like this?

If you want to go the complete opposite direction of "well we should have civility and no one should be able to seize anything by force" yeah. I'm all for that. But, you have to start from the current state of things as they are and go from there. Meaning Israel would still belong to the Jews and it wouldn't be given back. They can work to negotiate from there, but my guess is they wouldn't be satisfied until they get what they feel was wrongly taken from them back and would continue to act out like this.

Bringing us back to method 1 of "whoever is strongest wins." That only ends one way. This whole thing only ends one way, and it isn't the way the weaker "we've been slighted" party wants it to.

They can choose to either fight to the death and die or save lives on both sides and become content. Personally, I'd fight till my last dying breath if I felt similarly, but I certainly wouldn't be crying "waaah the world is unfair and I'm a victim" the whole time.

I'd take it as what it is: a truly shitty situation that can't be resolved without someone getting royally fucked, and that if I am indeed the weaker party, I'm going to be getting fucked regardless.

It's not their territory. Jews had the region before Muslims even existed.
    Palestinians are Levantines and share the same common ancestry that most modern Jewish ethnic groups derive from.
    In recent years, many genetic studies have demonstrated that, at least paternally, most of the various Jewish ethnic divisions and the Palestinians – and other Levantines – are genetically closer to each other than the Jews to their host countries.
    Speaking Arabic and believing in Islam doesn't change your regional connection to an area.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Palestinians are Levantines and share the same common ancestry that most modern Jewish ethnic groups derive from.
    Yeah everyone shares common ancestry, especially neighboring regions.

Speaking Arabic and believing in Islam doesn't change your regional connection to an area.
    It limits their regional connection to the ~7th century. Of course they believe land claims should not count before that, since they weren't around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    They can choose to either fight to the death and die or save lives on both sides and become content. Personally, I'd fight till my last dying breath if I felt similarly, but I certainly wouldn't be crying "waaah the world is unfair and I'm a victim" the whole time.
    That's exactly right. There's no problem with deciding that being a combatant is the correct choice. However you cannot simultaneously be a violent combatant and claim to be an oppressed victim at the same time.

It's like saying African slaves in the South should have tried to kill all the white people. They could have been much more violent, but then again that would have turned them from victims to combatants. Which only the Palestinians feel they can be violent and oppressed at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Pro-American shit-posting needs to be bannable on these forums
    Low IQ's should be banned ...take that like you want
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-06 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

Yeah everyone shares common ancestry, especially neighboring regions.
    Yes, Palestinians just happen to be Levantines, native to the Levant.

It limits their regional connection to the ~7th century. Of course they believe land claims should not count before that, since they weren't around.
    No, it does not, speaking a different language does inherently cut off your ancestral connection to a land, if we are to use this line of thought. Palestinians are just as linked to the region of Palestine as any Jewish ethnic group, whether that be Ashkenazi, Mizrahi or Sephardi.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2019-05-06 at 12:35 AM.

I feel like if you shoot 600 rockets suddenly and indiscriminately into a country you kind of forfeit the sympathy card. Hamas posted some photos of the rocket launches and they blurred out the bottom portion, and according to the IDF it was because they didn't want to show that they were launched from residential neighborhoods. But that's actually par for the course. They intentionally use civilian locations to deter retaliation. Again, they use civilians as cover. Hamas are not the good guys here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Yes, Palestinians just happen to be Levantines, native to the Levant.

No, it does not, speaking a different language does inherently cut off your ancestral connection to a land, if we are to use this line of thought. Palestinians are just as linked to the region of Palestine as any Jewish ethnic group, whether that be Ashkenazi, Mizrahi or Sephardi.
    No, Hebrew and the Jews don't have the same link to the region as Arabic and the Muslims. One pre-dates the other by centuries. (First and foremost they identify with their religion rather than being Levantines)
    Last edited by PC2; 2019-05-06 at 12:53 AM.