Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

250 Gaza Rockets Fired at Israel; One Israeli Killed, Four Palestinians Said Killed

Two Israelis were wounded, one seriously and another moderately, by rockets launched from the Gaza Strip amid an ongoing barrage that began Saturday morning, marking a serious flare-up between Israel and the Palestinians a month after Israel held its general election.

About 250 rockets were launched toward southern and central Israel and dozens have been intercepted, the Israeli military said.

Four Palestinian, including a pregnant woman and her toddler daughter, are said to have been killed in Israeli strikes.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...iers-1.7196935

What would happen if foreigners fired rockets into your country and killed some of your fellow citizens?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Pro-American shit-posting needs to be bannable on these forums
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-06 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    In that case, so does far left shit posting, all that would leave us would be threads like " what's your favorite ice cream" sounds boring to me.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    What would happen if foreigners fired rockets into your country and killed some of your fellow citizens?
    If my country was actively imprisoning and murdering their citizens, Yes I could. If you honestly believe anything Israel says at face vaule, I pity you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic lmao

just let israel kill them already sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    They are not foreigners, they are being held in an open-air prison by Isreal.

Why are they firing the rockets? That question never gets properly analysed for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    just let israel kill them already sigh
    You sure do love your ethnic cleansing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InTheEnd View Post
    Why are they firing the rockets? That question never gets properly analysed for some reason.
    Desperate actions of desperate people who where forced out of their homeland and are now in an open-air prison.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many terrorism supporters here...

I've got to admit, 250 rockets for one casualty is pretty impressive countering.

Is it? It mentions Israel bombing right back and killing people, which would have been pretty easily omitted if you wanted to make this out to be a one sided issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    You know what? You provide propaganda, I counter. I feel it's my duty to spotlight voices that are on the other side.

Yes it's an hour of it, because it's actually important.

Europe created Israel. WWII saw the Holocaust, a few years later Israel became a country. The two events are connected. All those European Jews, over a million strong, immigrated to Palestine and created Israel.

Israel is Europe's baby. What are you going to do about the situation there?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Two. State. Solution.

Supply them both with a single nuclear warhead. Let's see if MAD would work between two death cult religion countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yeah that's never going to happen at this point. I've lost all hope. Israel is full of Right-Wing extremists and the Palestinians are basically being held hostage by a terrorist group.
    The only way it happens, is if the United States takes back their nuclear weapons, and stops giving Israel aid.

So no... not likely to happen anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    I'm just glad it wasn't a high capacity magazine AR-15. People firing rockets at each other is fine. But if one of them breaks out an AR with more than 10 bullets, we would definitely need to start legislating.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

You know what? You provide propaganda, I counter. I feel it's my duty to spotlight voices that are on the other side.

It certainly comes off from that video (skimming somewhat. it is an HOUR.) that Israel are the ones behaving like terrorists, in the sense that they're trying to terrify Palestinians by being so reactionary. If they do anything wrong, disproportionate retribution follows, often towards effectively unrelated, innocent people.

And yet I'm pretty sure it's being oppressed by a paranoid, reactionary government with constant injustice that drives people to such extremes as terrorism.

Even working off bits and pieces of the story, it seems plainly clear that this isn't an ideal solution to the conflicts.

Like imagine the pregnant woman and child mentioned as being killed in this recent attack were yours. Utterly devastated, terrorist recruiters prey on that and look at that, we've got another threat running around.

Yeah, that was pretty silly of you. No one outside your choir is going to watch an hour of you preaching. Maybe if you would have given a couple key time markers some folks would watch.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    -insert white guy disbelief gif-
    Nah, you better believe it. Have you every seen an AR-15?? They are super scary and assaulty. I'll play hot potato with a rocket instead any day.

~ Daryl Davis

It's not me, it's just one anti-war dude on Youtube. Watch the whole thing, good for deprogramming from the MSM, scientific studies have shown that 10 minutes on that video result in regrowing 3 lost neurons that got burned on CNN and Fox.
    /shrug...no one who disagrees with you is going to watch that, dude. What part of that did you not get?

~ Daryl Davis