Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    At the point when government is absent.

I’m done arguing with you though. This is no debate.
    Ok, so the government is absent? What has that have to do with anything?

Given that you claim that racism can be beneficial on some evolutionary standpoint and then refuse to back it up ...

So because there are people that treat debate as another contest of winners and losers rather than an examination of opposing ideas, it shouldn't be done?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Understanding when your emotions aren't rational or reasonable and working to overcome that is pretty basic level shit.
    That's not some pretty basic level shit. If it was, people wouldn't need professional help with phobias, paranoia or anxiety disorders.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Ok, so the government is absent? What has that have to do with anything?

Given that you claim that racism can be beneficial on some evolutionary standpoint and then refuse to back it up ...
    I will give this final reply on this topic to you in the form of a riddle.

A slave to virtue finds the way as little as the slave to vice. The golden chain holds you back as much as the iron.

Think on that, or don’t; you can always listen to Endus’s advice and see where that leads you.
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    That's not some pretty basic level shit. If it was, people wouldn't need professional help with phobias, paranoia or anxiety disorders.
    I didn't say getting over that kind of thing was basic shit, I said recognizing you have it and working to get over it was. It's about recognizing your issues and making the effort.

The point is that a good idea is not good enough.

It must be strong enough to survive debate and to defeat other ideas.

It's why communism, fascism, etc. doesn't work...because it can't survive in a world with capitalism or democracy and it's not strong enough to defeat either.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I will give this final reply on this topic to you in the form of a riddle.

A slave to virtue finds the way as little as the slave to vice. The golden chain holds you back as much as the iron.

Think on that, or don’t; you can always listen to Endus’s advice and see where that leads you.
    So still no backing up your argument then? Just more of the same meandering garbage you would expect from a teen who smoked a little too much pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    So still no backing up your argument then? Just more of the same meandering garbage you would expect from a teen who smoked a little too much pot.
    He will state that his beliefs are all the proof he needs.