Can the infinite timereaver drop a second time?

Hi, as the title says, and I know there was a topic in 2017 here about this, I'm wondering if you can loot (yourself) an infinite timereaver if you already own it at the time.

I know it's tradeable, but I'm also thinking: what if once someone learnt it, it can't drop any more for that person?

That would mean you can't help friends with it if you got lucky, or vice versa, now we're in 2019, the mount has been out 3,5 years, is there anyone at all that got one after already having it?

And if not, can we assume it can't drop any more?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of my guildies claimed it dropped for them a 2nd time, didn't see it myself though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have looked up this topic and it looks like it cannot drop a second time. No evidence of this, just that no one has ever found another after finding it once.
    I'd imagine there's some kind of flag that tells the game not to give it to you if you have it learned. Probably to avoid trades.

I don't know.

I do doubt it can drop a second time, though.

Well, I hope the last poster is right, the only evidence I have of similar mounts that can STILL drop even after you got them are the warbringers: I farmed them in mop, in 2013, and back then you had to roll for them, but their system changed to PL later on, don't remember exactly when, and in 2017, when I helped a friend farm them, there was already PL, of that I'm sure, and I was able to get the slate and trade it, I obviously already had all the mounts, so slate dropped for me despite already having it on collection.

That is the only one I can think of, hopefully timereaver works in a similar way.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Hi, as the title says, and I know there was a topic in 2017 here about this, I'm wondering if you can loot (yourself) an infinite timereaver if you already own it at the time.

I know it's tradeable, but I'm also thinking: what if once someone learnt it, it can't drop any more for that person?

That would mean you can't help friends with it if you got lucky, or vice versa, now we're in 2019, the mount has been out 3,5 years, is there anyone at all that got one after already having it?

And if not, can we assume it can't drop any more?
    So i took time to ask blizzard this in a ticket, they answered it can drop more than 2 times, but it's, however exceptionally low. So keep trying and probably you will have it at some point

I remember reading a wowhead comment that someone got a second one, no screenshot so not sure if legit. Either way, why does it matter? You can't trade it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I remember reading a wowhead comment that someone got a second one, no screenshot so not sure if legit. Either way, why does it matter? You can't trade it anyway.
    You can trade it to eligible group members, been done several times, and rukhmar, similar low drop mount, can be traded as well with people who took part in the kill.

Thanks for asking in a ticket, sometimes GMs give wrong info, but this seems pretty clearcut.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    You can trade it to eligible group members, been done several times, and rukhmar, similar low drop mount, can be traded as well with people who took part in the kill.

Thanks for asking in a ticket, sometimes GMs give wrong info, but this seems pretty clearcut.
    Rukhmar is a different story, I've never seen any tangible proof of trading the timereaver, and I've read accounts that you can't trade it actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Rukhmar is a different story, I've never seen any tangible proof of trading the timereaver, and I've read accounts that you can't trade it actually.
    You can trade the timereaver. If you'd done a 5 minute research you would've figured it out so stop spreading bullshit, please. Seen a bunch of people repeating misinformation like this which ends up being a problem both on forums and in-game because as more and more people repeat it they think they're 100% right starting dumb and pointless arguments.