Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I can't really think of one in particular that I hate. Every natural animal or fauna can be appreciated in it's own right.
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

5+ Year Old Account
    Spiders, easily.

Exterminate with impunity.

Grasshoppers >.> fuck those assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Humans, Filthy creatures that usually only think of themselves.
    just like every other animal
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    I can't really think of one in particular that I hate. Every natural animal or fauna can be appreciated in it's own right.
    You love mosquitoes?, the insect that is responsible for over 725 thousand deaths every year plus who knows how many animal deaths.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Well said, lol

Yeah I totally remember the last time sharks culled humans because a human killed a shark.

Oh wait no they dont. But we cull them when someone gets a nip going for a dip in the damn ocean.

I don't hate animals but I do hate every multicellular prokaryote out there!

7+ Year Old Account
    this piece of shit:

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah I totally remember the last time sharks culled humans because a human killed a shark.

Oh wait no they dont. But we cull them when someone gets a nip going for a dip in the damn ocean.
    That's quite the reach I must say. Let me rephrase since I was grossly misinterpreted.

the bit "that usually only think of themselves" implies that they don't care about the wellbeing or survival of other species and only care about the status of their own species. That's built into every animal and is what we call "survival instinct". Also if you wanna go there, there are dolphins that brutally rape and find pleasure in their sadistic attacks on others, the parasitoid wasp was horrifying enough to make Darwin remove all doubt that a god exists, but do go on about how humans are the only plague on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    You love mosquitoes?, the insect that is responsible for over 725 thousand deaths every year plus who knows how many animal deaths.

- - - Updated - - -

Well said, lol
    I never said I love anything. However that is just nature trying to balance out the outrageous and exponential growth of the international population over the last couple hundred years. It sucks but we do need less people in this world to enjoy a higher quality of living for everyone.
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Most bugs especially cockroaches, wasps, gnats and mosquitoes. Yuckkk!! Rats and hogs are disgusting too.
    I never used to be afraid of any animals, or bugs. But I moved to NYC a few years ago and since then have become terrified of cockroaches. My first experience was a giant one flying through my window (didn’t have screen closed) it was as big as my hand and was very hard to deal with.

So in short to answer your question, cockroaches because apparently some of them can fly and it’s impossible to tell until they do.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

That's quite the reach I must say. Let me rephrase since I was grossly misinterpreted.

the bit "that usually only think of themselves" implies that they don't care about the wellbeing or survival of other species and only care about the status of their own species. That's built into every animal and is what we call "survival instinct". Also if you wanna go there, there are dolphins that brutally rape and find pleasure in their sadistic attacks on others, the parasitoid wasp was horrifying enough to make Darwin remove all doubt that a god exists, but do go on about how humans are the only plague on this earth.
    its called the cycle of life. Theres predators and prey.

Humans are omega apex predator with no equal and has the intelligence to see the damage they do yet do it anyway. And we over populate and smother the planet through lack of predators on humans.

Bring back raptors.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pandas and dolphins
    Dolphins cause they are the assholes of the sea(watch wtf101 for just some of the things they do)
    Pandas cause so many people adore these stupid things too much, and we spend so much on just renting the stupid things from China

Quote Originally Posted by Darya View Post
    Bad experience? That's an understatement. There are currently 4 dogs in the building I live in, the slightest fucking noise and they all 4 start barking. Impossible to sleep in the mornings as they start barking when people leave for work. Someone goes to bathroom in night? They start fucking barking if people flush. Previous place I lived, there were 3 dogs and 2 of them started barking at slightest fucking noise. Where I lived with my parents, neighbor had a dog that they let go outside in the morning and it was barking and waking the neighborhood up.

Fuck dogs.
    This. I used to like dogs... then after college had to live in buildings with paper thin walls... hated them after that. Plus they shit in the street. Even if the owner picks it up they leave a shit stain. I'd allow dogs and even like them if they had to be trained by law not to bark or poop and pee outside, but as it stands they are a loud, gross nuisance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    I never used to be afraid of any animals, or bugs. But I moved to NYC a few years ago and since then have become terrified of cockroaches. My first experience was a giant one flying through my window (didn’t have screen closed) it was as big as my hand and was very hard to deal with.

So in short to answer your question, cockroaches because apparently some of them can fly and it’s impossible to tell until they do.
    I cant look at them or be near them. I get severe panic attacks and if it has happened before or during night when I go to bed I usually have a nightmare filled about them caused me to shake all over and brush myself off as if im having a seizure while screaming because that’s how terrified i am of them. Cant see how the Chinese eat them.

- - - Updated - - -

tapeworm upclose /shivers and those arent eyes eithrr
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Seagulls.
    Flying rats they are. Bloody annoying during the nights where I live, where they start their damn screeching all the time.

I want to get rid of them all, but I was too slow this year in getting down their nests, and now they have eggs in them...so I'll just have to deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ticks. Fleas run a close second. Mosquitoes round out the top 3.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Rats. Mice, Moles basically any rodentia, I also hate those designer dogs or status dogs, like miniature anything or spitballs, Husky too. Aside from them, ticks, beetles, worms and mosquito's
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by PriestAlisha View Post
    Just humans, only animal I've ever hated for more than a short period of time.
    found the leftist sjw

Except, we have the ability for Empathy, most choose to ignore it. On the other hand, dolphins will come to the assistance of other species when they are distraught or in trouble. But, you know... whatever.