Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Red Dead Redemption.
    Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.
    Fallout.

I'd say Elder Scrolls but I've played enough of them to get the idea that I didn't like it.

Grand theft auto.
    Minecraft.
    Metal Gear.
    Resident Evil.
    Fortnite (and all other such games).
    Zeldas. . I'm very sad about this, but I wont buy a console just to play one game. I feel like I have lost something. ((

I probably cant say Dark Souls, but I played that game until I realized I had been lied to. They said it was only very hard, but fair. I did not find that fairness anywhere when I got annihilated by boss immediately and having to redo most of the area since there was no save point any closer. But generally speaking I have not really played dark souls either.

These are what come to my mind right now.

I'm pretty sure that I'm the only person in the world who hasn't played Undertale. It just never appealed to me in any capacity.

I've never played a Battle Royale game, none of these games have appealed to me yet. Others are Minecraft, Zelda, any of the Souls games, Final Fantasy and Assassin's Creed. I'm probably missing out on a lot of good games.

I feel theres too many to list. There are alot of popular games I dont touch for one reason or another. Nothing battle royal or pvp centric, except for the very rare game of OW with friends(none of which play it anymore) and some HotS.
    Some others off the top of my head?
    Witcher series. (Didnt look interesting to me. Never cared much for the main character either.)
    Dragon Age series. (Tried playing, I think Inquisition(?). Flat out hated it. Played for maybe an hour.)
    Every Elder Scrolls except Skyrim.
    Every Fallout except 4.
    Bioshock series.
    Mass effect series.(Dont even know what it is, other than the name)
    Undertale
    Halo series.
    Red dead redemption series(Never even heard of them until this most recent one)

I could probably list 100 more if I felt like it. : |

Soulsbourne series
    LoZ series
    Every ASSFAGGOTS Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides on the market
    Undertale/Deltarune(Actually, every indie "Earthbound-like" pixel slosh)
    AssCreed
    Skee-rim(I dumped nearly 1k hours in Oblivion on 360, didn't even have 3 hours in Skyrim)
    BR genre
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2019-05-09 at 10:53 PM.

counting only the games I haven't tried at all, rather then played a little and then gave up. honestly there are so many games out there that I would be incredulous to meet a person who has played ALL of them

none of the sports games as they don't interest me.
    overwatch, fortnite etc online multiplayer games. again, no interest, I think I played team fortress 2 for like 5 minutes?
    modern doom, mostly just never got around to it, cause pure fps are only slightly above sports, racing and flight sim games on my interest meter, unless they hit some of my other preferences like Borderlands
    red dead redemption. not into westerns
    Halo - mostly cause no xbox (yes i know first one was on pc, but its near impossible to find and play legitimately nowadays), but will definitely give it a go once they release master chief collection for pc.
    none of Zelda games. the only nintendo console I've ever had acess to was n64 and we only had a few games on it back in those days.
    Undetale - read enough spoilers to know that I have zero interest in investing any more of my time into it

I feel like i'm missing something... a lot of somethings. ah well.

honestly, gaming is such a personal preference thing, doubting yourself, just becasue you haven't played every popular thing out there is kinda like thinking you are not much of a comic book fan, just becasue you only read some of the imprints that you particularly enjoy rather then buying and reading every single popular comic EVER.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last of Us. I hate zombies. Tried to play it but noped out at the ones that popped out of the flooded sewer.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Mass Effect Series probably the only classic worth mentioning.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kingdom Hearts
    Every Zelda minus Ocarina of Time
    Any Final Fantasy after 12

Funny thing is I love RPGs

Elder Scrolls series, Mass Effect, Fallout, Fortnite + basically every battle royale game, almost every FPS game, every horror game, Minecraft, and honestly pretty much every PvP-only game. I enjoy cooperative play and single player, and every now and then I dabble in PvP in a game, but it'll almost never be my focus. Any game that's pretty much exclusively PvP immediately gets a no from me, just not my thing.

As a side note, can I just point out how funny it is how much game-specific shit talking and insulting there are to a lot of these games people have on their lists....in a thread about games you've never tried? I mean, I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel like I can pass judgment on any of these games I've invested a whopping 0 hours into.
    Last edited by Irian; 2019-05-08 at 03:33 AM.

I've also never played Final Fantasy, Contra, Metal Gear Solid, and Half Life.

Adding to that list, I've never played Grand Theft Auto, a FIFA/Sports game, any of the racing games (except Mario Kart), no Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter. Nothing from Assassin's Creed, Fallout, Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of War, Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider, God of War, most Pokemon (except Sapphire & FireRed), Mass Effect, Bioshock, and the list goes on to be honest.

I tend to find a few games and play them to death. WoW is probably over 10k hours at this point. Civilization has nearly 3k across 4 games. Stellaris is 200. Kerbal is 800. Payday2 is 650, Skyrim/Oblivion is 2.4k (plus uncounted time on Xbox 360). Et cetera.

Edit: Based on other posters, I haven't played Fable, Fortnite/Battle Royal, Last of Us, Undertale, Doom (all of them), Red Dead Redemption, Witcher Series, Star Wars (Battlefront, KotoR, etc), God of War, MOBAs (LoL/Dota), Destiny, Apex Legends, Battlefield series, list can easily go on...
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2019-05-08 at 03:37 AM.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Fortnite.

Something about it puts me off. I've never been tempted to dip my toe in the most popular video game.

Fortnite
    PUBG
    CoD anything past 4
    LoL
    Dota 2
    CS GO
    Overwatch

I could keep going but I think you should get the trend by now... I guess I'm just not into bad western MP games.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Witcher series. I know everyone BUMS Witcher 3, and I tried really hard to like it, but I played for an hour or so and just couldn't get into it.

Borderlands. With everyone freaking out about the third game, I still haven't picked up the first...

Mass Effect. I LOVE Bioware, and Sci Fi... But I just can't get into that series. I think it's the combat.

Halo/CoD/Basically any/all FPS outside of Fallout and Deus Ex. I suck at FPS, so never saw the need to play.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Most console exclusives in the past idk 8 years I guess?

Final Fantasy: Played a bit of 10 and tried the MMO but never got into the other games. Just not for me. Turn based combat makes me fall asleep.

Witcher: Nothing draws me into this series other than the hype surrounding it. Will eventually get around to it when its heavily discounted.

Fallout: Played like 30 minutes of NV and fell asleep.

MGS: This is a series I do want to get into but for whatever reason just never did.

LoZ: Any game past Majora's Mask.

Red dead: Another series I'm interested in but will wait for heavy discounts.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Never played Skyrim, Minecraft or Fortnite. Have no plans to either.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Turn based combat makes me fall asleep.
    The only turn based games are first three and X.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Most of the really good console exclusives. I'm sad to have missed out on RDR2 and the God of War series in particular. Games like that are redefining the standards for modern video games. Just can't afford it, unfortunately.

I know I tried Majora's Mask but just couldn't get over the controls. Half-inverted bow controls can suck a dodongodong.

Half-Life's still on Steam though, and usually gets discounted to where you can get the whole series for a couple dollars. Still holds up, and still has one of the largest modding communities I've ever seen. Half Life, Half Life 2, Doom, and Minecraft are probably the 4 best games I've ever owned for free high quality fan-generated content.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-05-08 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    The only turn based games are first three and X.
    Shows how much I know. Tho after some light googling and seeing the rest of the games being something called "ATB" which visually to me looks the same so still don't think I would find that gameplay engaging.