Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ide say that it is cheating. However, I dont think its a huge deal. But... I think whoever that person is(Ron?) should really just leave both of them. The GF/Fiance sounds like control freak and the person that posted this sounds like a manipulative asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by horbindr View Post
    why would you get engaged to someone you have that kind of suspicions about.
    maybe she is suspicious of everyone, because she was hurt that way before.
    maybe she was suspicous but didnt want to believe that it could happen.
    maybe she her love for him trumped, the doubt she had.

there can be many reasons, and they dont even have to be logical.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    why scared you'll catch the gays?
    No chance for myself. But the speed with which homosexuality gains popularity is a little bit frightening, I admit. And not just that, but all the male/female mentalities are changing too. Hetero men are starting to act more like women, shaving their legs and aholes, and crying like babies when they get a knife cut or other small injuries. In the same time hetero women are becoming more commanding and able to slam the table with one-sided decisions. I just don't like this shift of roles and partner genders. I try to be open minded, but I just know deep down, it's not how we're meant to be...
    Last edited by Greengrim; 2019-05-09 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    No chance for myself. But the speed with which homosexuality gains popularity is a little bit frightening, I admit. And not just that, but all the male/female mentalities are changing too. Hetero men are starting to act more like women, shaving their legs and aholes, and crying like babies when they get a knife cut or other small injuries. In the same time hetero women are becoming more commanding and able to slam the table with one-sided decisions.
    I feel sorry for people who are so damn terrified of gay people. It's not a disease you are going to catch. They aren't going to turn your kids gay. If you don't want to shave your balls, then don't.

As for your knowledge of men shaving their assholes and legs... you seem to be an expert on the matter. How exactly do you know so many dudes are shaving their bungholes?

10+ Year Old Account
    No chance for myself. But the speed with which homosexuality gains popularity is a little bit frightening, I admit. And not just that, but all the male/female mentalities are changing too. Hetero men are starting to act more like women, shaving their legs and aholes, and crying like babies when they get a knife cut or other small injuries. In the same time hetero women are becoming more commanding and able to slam the table with one-sided decisions.
    oh yes having women in positions of power is scary i know. they should just stick to their kitchens. *snicker*
    you better cover yourself up lest you catch DA GAYS.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

No chance for myself. But the speed with which homosexuality gains popularity is a little bit frightening, I admit. And not just that, but all the male/female mentalities are changing too. Hetero men are starting to act more like women, shaving their legs and aholes, and crying like babies when they get a knife cut or other small injuries. In the same time hetero women are becoming more commanding and able to slam the table with one-sided decisions. I just don't like this shift of roles and partner genders. I try to be open minded, but I just know deep down, it's not how we're meant to be...
    to be honest, i pity you. being afraid and scared of change.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I feel sorry for people who are so damn terrified of gay people. It's not a disease you are going to catch. They aren't going to turn your kids gay. If you don't want to shave your balls, then don't.

As for your knowledge of men shaving their assholes and legs... you seem to be an expert on the matter. How exactly do you know so many dudes are shaving their bungholes?
    Your comment looks provokative, rather than constructive, almost as if you're baiting me into a fight in order to explain to me how being gay is perfectly normal - no thanks... And you seem to be quite surprised that I have dude friends with whom we discuss all kinds of crap, including them going to beauty centers to remove every bit of hair from their bodies, apart from the one on their head (upper one).

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    oh yes having women in positions of power is scary i know. they should just stick to their kitchens. *snicker*
    you better cover yourself up lest you catch DA GAYS.
    Just when I was explaining to Mechanismo that I don't want to have this chat..........
    Males (and not just human) are physically stronger because they must be a leading and protecting figure in a relationship, while females care for the newborn generations. It's how nature has made us, and what should be considered as "normal". That definitely doesn't limit females to the kitchen, but it doesn't mean women should take upon men's shoes either... And yes, I understand that most gay people don't have control over the fact that they are gay, and that it's their bodies ticking this way (my brother is gay so I have perfect insight), but that doesn't mean it should be considered "normal".

Finally, I agree with both of you, being gay is not contagious, but it's not normal and should not be preached as such.

Your comment looks provokative, rather than constructive, almost as if you're baiting me into a fight in order to explain to me how being gay is perfectly normal - no thanks... And you seem to be quite surprised that I have dude friends with whom we discuss all kinds of crap, including them going to beauty centers to remove every bit of hair from their bodies, apart from the one on their head (upper one).

Just when I was explaining to Mechanismo that I don't want to have this chat..........
    Males (and not just human) are physically stronger because they must be a leading and protecting figure in a relationship, while females care for the newborn generations. It's how nature has made us, and what should be considered as "normal". That definitely doesn't limit females to the kitchen, but it doesn't mean women should take upon men's shoes either... And yes, I understand that most gay people don't have control over the fact that they are gay, and that it's their bodies ticking this way (my brother is gay so I have perfect insight), but that doesn't mean it should be considered "normal".

Finally, I agree with both of you, being gay is not contagious, but it's not normal and should not be preached as such.
    Being gay is perfectly normal, your fear of it notwithstanding.

If you don't want to manscape, then don't.

Regardless of what happens, she sounds like a total bunny boiler. His marriage will be bitter, miserable and likely short.

Also, what was the kiss? A peck on the cheek, peck on the lips, frenching? And what were the intents? I've kissed male and female friends while dating and thought nothing of it because there was no intent there.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Being gay is perfectly normal, your fear of it notwithstanding.

If you don't want to manscape, then don't.
    Denying nature's design is the exact opposite of normal. I repeat myself: I know gay people don't have control over that, but this does not mean it's normal.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-09 at 01:53 PM. Reason: infracted for forbidden topics

10+ Year Old Account
    People who "prohibit" their S/Os from being friends with a person, or being friends with any other person of a specific sex are not people you want to marry.

It's not like Husband-to-be and Friend are actively fucking or doing drugs, they got a little drunk, got a little kissy and that was the end of it. It was good on Husband-to-be to admit to it, but Soon-to-be-Wife's response is just terrible.

That kind of attitude is only going to get worse. He may love her and I understand that makes people do stupid things, but he needs to have a right good sit down about this.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Denying nature's design is the exact opposite of normal. I repeat myself: I know gay people don't have control over that, but this does not mean it's normal.
    And yet, since they occur naturally, then it would be "natures design." If they have no control, which you agree with, then they are not defying anything.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/defy

Since homosexuality is common, and expected in a species, then it is also normal for it to occur.

It's like trying to argue that being left-handed isn't normal, and is against nature's design.

In the end, all it does is reveal your bigotry.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-09 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Infracted for forbidden topics

5+ Year Old Account
    The fact he kissed a dude and not a woman is entirely irrelevant, imo. It makes no discernible difference.

While I think being concerned about contact with the guy is understandable on her part, it bothers me that she would "ban" all contact with all male friends. That's overkill at best and controlling at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    ***UPDATE***

He finally commented about the time this happened and sure enough it happened after the guy & girl were engaged but it was "several months ago".
    Then yes that's cheating. The girl should end the relationship to be honest because the trust isn't there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Guy is a typical idiot >>>Has "controllling type" GF, >>>kisses other girl after drinking together, >>>LEGIT himself tells GF that he kissed other girl. If anything i would clap myself with a facepalm if this wasn't a "common" thing. I wish people would finally learn the golden rule : Won't know, won't hurt and there's nothing besides that.
    nah bro. It goes wayyy deeper than that. He kissed his best friend of 20 years. Who is a guy btw, not another woman. there's a difference in being comfortable with your best m8 and kissing them after getting drunk. If my S.O. kissed his friend of 20 years, and it wasn't a complete accident, I'd see it as a threat to my relationship.

i see you are using the good ol "my friend" or "i saw this on facebook" technique to cover your shortcomings with the girl.

Translating this for anyone who doesn't want to get fucking aids reading this shit like i did.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Crazy situation:

A straight friend of mine who i have known for nearly 2 decades told his fiancé that he and I shared a kiss after a night of fun, drinking etc.

I was not that fond of her when they started dating and i suspect the feeling was mutual. I saw her as needy and controlling and I guess she saw me as some sort of threat to their relationship.

In spite of Ron's constant efforts to throw us all together i always found some excuse to avoid the whole scene, much to his frustration. I simply avoid tense atmospheres. When he told me of the engagement, I like a good friend is suppose to do, offered congrats and showed support in spite of how i felt about her.

Now he has confessed to her about us kissing, she has forbidden him to have any more contact wit hme, nor is he to have any more male friends. She constantly needs to know where he is and what he is doing.

Now he is torn. He wants us to still be friends, but her loves her too. I told him his first loyalty is to her since they are about to marry.

I must say i am more hurt than angry and personally, i think if he marries this controlling bitch, it would be the mistake of his life - but i need to keep my mouth shut.

My opinion: Don't kiss people while you're in a monogamous relationship you fucking hoe

If my husband were to kiss another girl, I would consider it cheating. I also would request that he no longer hang out with that person or that he does not hang out with her without me there. I would not forbid him from talking to all girls, that is just crazy. I would also request that we have some serious conversations about why it happened because if he cannot have self control with drinking and having girl friends, then we have some big relationship issues that we would need to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It's not clear whether this happened during the relationship or before.
    Yeah that is where I'm stuck at. If it's during she's going to far not allowing him friends but I understand her not trusting him. If it happened before they got together than she's completely in the wrong.

Controlling = run. A marriage should be a partnership. Not one person trying to control the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?