Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Damn him and his freedom of speech!
    Nobody's arguing this guy should be dragged away by the police.

But free speech doesn't exempt you from consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Nobody's arguing this guy should be dragged away by the police.

But free speech doesn't exempt you from consequences.
    I am honestly afraid of people like you. You seek far to much control of other people and will bring us to a terrible collision with your warped sense or morality.

Quote Originally Posted by fnathwatj View Post
    How is it the US manages to simultaneously support anti-semitism and zionism? Normally, if you get one at least you don't get the other.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

YOU JUST DID THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING YOU ARE WHINING ABOUT.
    It's almost like one was used as a joke and not to get free cinema tickets because of those mean 200 years of slavery and white suppression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    While I do think MOST Jewish people bring up the holocaust in situations that don't really equate(nothing today in the US is even close to that where certain people are somehow "allowed" to call for white genocide), when Jewish people bring up the holocaust, it's not for the same reasons black people bring up slavery. Black people bring up slavery for a pity party. Jewish people bring up the holocaust because they don't want it to happen to anyone. Mind you, it wasn't just Jews that were involved although they were the biggest group to my knowledge. Gays, twins, mentally handicapped, and others were also subject to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Good. Tell your buddy in congress to stop telling people the same thing about 9/11 much less I'm pretty sure she thinks the same thing as this judge.
    If she had said something similar I’d tell the same when fact of the matter is she has a problem with the Israeli government, not Jewish people in general. She’s not alone in that sentiment which is shared by other Americans as well who think Israel can be supported without having to bend over backwards for their demands.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn him and his freedom of speech!
    Are you even aware what the first amendment actually entails?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fnathwatj View Post
    How is it the US manages to simultaneously support anti-semitism and zionism? Normally, if you get one at least you don't get the other.
    Basically, a sizable contingent of American evangelicals (who have disproportionate political influence) believe biblical prophecy requires that that the Jews be gathered in Israel for the second coming to happen, at which point the Jews will either convert to Christianity or be killed and sent to hell.

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/12/16761...p-evangelicals

So is it really surprising when their even their zionism is pretty darn antisemitic at its root?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    hey remember #jewexit ?

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

seriously, can the GOP go a week without insulting some group?
    Last edited by D Luniz; 2019-05-16 at 11:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Get over X" is really a meaninglessness and an arbitrary statement. History effects everyone and it should effect us, there is a reason that we are taught history. History should never be forgotten, and it's wrong to lash out at groups of people for being bothered about history. I'll give an example: I live in southern America and there are a lot of people still bitter about the south losing the American civil war and that history really bothers them and they will protect there rights on being able to have confederate flags, but then they'll turn around and laugh at African Americans for still being upset about slavery, and all of the history and oppression regarding that. Literally every single group of people have history and it effects everyone. Anyone who says otherwise is lying, or is ignorant to there own psychology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they don't deserve to be taken seriously.

their absurdity is to be laughed at and mocked, then ignored.
    I'm glad we agree you shouldn't be taken seriously

I am honestly afraid of people like you. You seek far to much control of other people and will bring us to a terrible collision with your warped sense or morality.
    I'm not the one with a warped sense of morality lol.

In fact, I have made no moral arguments whatsoever, nor have I tried to control anyone. I'm concerned that you don't seem to know the difference. But freedom of speech doesn't make public officials exempt from punishment for exhibiting biases that would obviously affect their ability to do their job. Nor should it.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2019-05-17 at 10:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I mean most groups should get the fuck over what happened in the past.

Certain groups of specific skin pigmentation that hold it over everyone's head to this day, despite the fact that most people alive now had nothing to do with it, nor experienced any part of it.

But hey.
    Say black if you mean black, don't do that half-assed pronoun game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Say black if you mean black, don't do that half-assed pronoun game.
    You gotta be careful on these forums, the mods are infract happy for anything overt.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

That's what you want in the judges you elect.

Them drunk posting on Twitter at 4am in the morning.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Well of course they don't think the holocaust didn't happen if they're saying jews should "get over it." That manages to actually make the statement even worse if they grasp the full extent of how many people died.