Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Wake up, drain the lizard, start up my rice cooker and down a glass of water and an orange/banana. Put on a podcast, Do my workout of the day, eat rice with eggs and whatever meat I have on hand. Debate between going to hike or chilling out before work.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    what is ur morning routine? do u go to bathroom after u wake up or do u eat before? when do u brush ur teeth?
    lol well unless I got to work early (run my business by appointments). Its usually, take my 3yr old to the toilet because he just woke me up to go wee wee's. Put one of those kid shows he likes so much like fuckin ryans world on youtube (which has replaced morning cartoons it seems).
    Go back to bed and lay there half conked out. Hear 16month old start to make noise as he gets up and has his usual thrilling conversation of babbling to himself which is cute as hell, so I push my wife out of bed if shes too slow getting him and changing his nappy. Then I make us both coffees and clean up whatever mess left over from the night before when drinking. As the wife makes breakfast for her and the youngest consisting of oats, hemp seed shit and whatever else hipster trend is currently in to add to your oats.

Thrilling family life.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    what is ur morning routine? do u go to bathroom after u wake up or do u eat before? when do u brush ur teeth?
    Wake up, shit, get dressed and ready, grab a coffee or small snack on the way out the door if I am doing any consulting for my former business I sold to my employees in Jan. Wake up, shit, grab some coffee and peruse the interwebs or play some games for a bit before doing whatever I want to do in my retired life if not consulting my former business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Wake up at 09:30 am make a fat coffee with caffeine levels that would give a heart attack to most people
    10:00 Go for a quick run or just some indoor exercising .
    10:30 Shower
    11:00 Check on the most urgent work related tasks for the day
    12:30 Proceed to shitpost on mmoc
    Reminds me of the Hot Water episode of American Dad:
    From 7:00 to 7:08, I brush, shave, shower (farts)
    From 7:08 to 7:09, I frantically eat Grape-Nuts.
    Then I have until 7:45 to take out the trash, mow the lawn, and feed Klaus his omelet.
    drive Steve to school and pick up Roger's dry cleaning.
    park, coffee, desk.
    9:11 to 9:12, think about 9/11.