Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Ret's an aggro hog if it goes all out but can do really well and the group utility can help save people a good amount of the time(this goes for every spec but WoG is purdy stronk).
    One of the 'lovely' features of BfA and the nerf to tank AoE threat (remember when heaps of people at the beginning of the expac said it'd make no difference whatsoever?) is that some specs still have threat management tools, and thus can go nuts and not worry too much, while others' threat management 'tool' consists of 'stop doing damage', which isn't very useful if you're there to do damage. Yet another reason to take an Outlaw if a half-decent one is available.

holy is very strong in M+ and i believe Prot pallies are still the best tank

Quote Originally Posted by WKOstarion View Post
    holy is very strong in M+ and i believe Prot pallies are still the best tank
    When were prot pallies ever the strongest tank? In both raids and M+ they're middle of the pack at best(basically they're not monks or monks/warriors, respectively)
    Monkashuffle
    <Arctic Avengers>
    Ravencrest-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    When were prot pallies ever the strongest tank? In both raids and M+ they're middle of the pack at best(basically they're not monks or monks/warriors, respectively)
    i remember at least during season 2 (Reaping season) i heard/red non-stop that Prot pally was the strongest tank, either right behind or just in line with monks? i may be mis-remembering if monks tanks were particularly strong but the 2 discord communities i am apart of back then had very high end M+ players and some mythic raiders, they all agreed Prot pallies were the strongest.

that's just what i was hearing/reading.

Quote Originally Posted by WKOstarion View Post
    i remember at least during season 2 (Reaping season) i heard/red non-stop that Prot pally was the strongest tank, either right behind or just in line with monks? i may be mis-remembering if monks tanks were particularly strong but the 2 discord communities i am apart of back then had very high end M+ players and some mythic raiders, they all agreed Prot pallies were the strongest.

that's just what i was hearing/reading.
    Wrong prot. They were talking about warriors. Or alternatively they were just delusional and tried to justify their choice of main.
    Monkashuffle
    <Arctic Avengers>
    Ravencrest-EU