Poll: Beta?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wouldn't mind dipping my toes into the water, and getting a feel for the quest route again.

It'd help me move faster at launch.

it would be something fun to do for a bit , yes - hopeful to get in
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Well at least classic beta won't be a spoiler, am I right?
    I'll be very curious about 2 things:
    1) how will the new metagame shape up
    2) how will players with today's gogogo mentality behave in archaic content that was designed around carefull planning and resource management
    Ive been watching Classic streams non stop.
    The ____ server community is......mindfucked by how different Classic WoW is to this servers.

Bosses have all kinds of different armor stats and resistances. For example there is a rock boss in molten core with a shitton of armor (just for the lolz by Blizzards part at the time). Kelthuzad has low armor but a shiton of shadow and frost resistances etc
    All bosses and MOBS have "roleplaying stats"...in "other servers" its all normalized and is crap easy.

Also they noticed mobs have a 5min spawn timer....100% more difficult to level than other servers.

Also the mana and health regen is much slower. Everyone noticed that.

Tips Out said he thinks leveling will take at least 30% more time to level up than in...____ servers.

I'm not gonna pay sub only for a beta but i'll be there in day one on august 27.

Dipping my toe in the water, not because I want to actually play the beta, but because I want to see how different it is compared to classic, or the private servers it was inspired by. It'll be interesting to see how things have changed, and how the game adapted such things to a modern engine. I already know the graphics are better with modern shaders and a higher FoV while using wide-screen resolutions. I want to see and feel the other changes, at least to the best of my ability within a few hours of play.

I would've liked to play, but I'm not paying subscription for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Fully intend to play the real thing when it gets released but no interest in a beta. I might play a PTR if i can make an instant 60 as it might influence my decision which class to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    I've been watching Classic streams non stop
    Excuse my ignorance but who's streaming classic if it's not out?

Why would i pay(resub to the BfA which total garbo) to play a hindered/bugged/lvl30capped beta??? I havent been born yday... not to mention i can get full experience 1-60 on any 100% free pserver(already did a few times tho). Will play when it's released.

I was originally a no. Now that I have been hyping myself up so hard over the last week or so... and knowing release is end of August... MAYBE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but who's streaming classic if it's not out?
    No one is streaming the Beta right now BUT Blizzard invited content creators to their HQ to play Classic WoW and there is footage all over the place on youtube.

There was a stream yesterday called ClassicCast talking about their experiences in the meeting with Blizzard.
    You can check it here
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/4249105...ives&sort=time
    Its the first hour of the video

If you actually have a life and have no time for this long video...check the smaller videos on youtube by:
    Tips Out
    Esfand
    Staysafe TV

And there is a crap ton more from other youtubers

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    I have 2 active bnet accounts and both of those accounts have been active since Classic. I will be highly disappointed if I don't get an invite today.
    Since classic eh? Good bullshitting as it was vanilla, classic is the new game that isnt out yet.

- - - Updated - - -

No one is streaming the Beta right now BUT Blizzard invited content creators to their HQ to play Classic WoW and there is footage all over the place on youtube.

There was a stream yesterday called ClassicCast talking about their experiences in the meeting with Blizzard.
    You can check it here
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/4249105...ives&sort=time
    Its the first hour of the video

If you actually have a life and have no time for this long video...check the smaller videos on youtube by:
    Tips Out
    Esfand
    Staysafe TV

And there is a crap ton more from other youtubers
    Lol noone wants too see a failed retlolpalydan that did so much effort only to still fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Since classic eh? Good bullshitting as it was vanilla, classic is the new game that isnt out yet.
    Who really cares though. Vanilla is a flavor of an ice cream, Classic means original.

101 Vocabulary. Thank me later friend. Also nice try making a fake quote.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-05-15 at 01:29 PM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Not really. I can see the benefit of it, but I don't like playing beta stuff that much because it somewhat spoils the experience for me when the game actually releases.

Of course, Classic is unique in that regard since it's a re-release and is something I've already played. So it can't really be "spoiled" for me at this point, I guess.

Just play on pserver if you really wanna play so badly. Beta accounts are getting wipped anyway..

Nope, although I may play it a bit - level several characters to 10-20 just to test things. I'll wait for release.

No, not paying to get into a beta. It'll frankly be more of a PR thing than a real beta anyways.

Ive been watching Classic streams non stop.
    The ____ server community is......mindfucked by how different Classic WoW is to this servers.

Bosses have all kinds of different armor stats and resistances. For example there is a rock boss in molten core with a shitton of armor (just for the lolz by Blizzards part at the time). Kelthuzad has low armor but a shiton of shadow and frost resistances etc
    All bosses and MOBS have "roleplaying stats"...in "other servers" its all normalized and is crap easy.

Also they noticed mobs have a 5min spawn timer....100% more difficult to level than other servers.

Also the mana and health regen is much slower. Everyone noticed that.

Tips Out said he thinks leveling will take at least 30% more time to level up than in...____ servers.
    Well... duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    No, not paying to get into a beta. It'll frankly be more of a PR thing than a real beta anyways.
    heh you're not paying to get into beta. You're paying to get a chance to get in beta.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    heh you're not paying to get into beta. You're paying to get a chance to get in beta.
    True enough.