Poll: Your main class in classic?

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Why didn't you just put healer.
    Because druids aren't the best at anything, and I'm okay with that. I will be perfectly content just healing, because I've mained a healer all of my WoW career. However, if the guild is good on healers for the night, I can do decent damage as a cat, or be a good off-tank as a bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter. Wingclip kiting them elites all day long.1

Dwarf priest > Long gray beard & an ugly face.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    Warlock for sure! Although I am thinking about leveling a priest as my secondary. I'm also going to have several alts that help me gain gold via professions along the way

Quote Originally Posted by Spoyn View Post
    Also Durid haf uh seel form
    Seel form is not 4 fite. Cat durid is 4 fite!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

I changed my mind like 5 times since voting..

I've been Pala. Priest and now Warrior.

Will probably roll multiple classes, as is the case for each and every game I ever played. Hell, I even played classes OTHER than stealth archer in Skyrim
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Hunter, even though they are looking pretty iffy atm.

Death knight.

I started as a Gnome Warlock and NE Rogue on Day 1.
    My Warlock changed races/servers so many times over all the years I lost track #ripwallet

But feel like I need to play something different for Classic to keep it fresh - so choosing Hunter, mainly due to PVP and trying to get Grand Marshall again

5+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks really haven't moved in a while. Are they just not interesting or is the soulshard farming that scary?
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Warlocks really haven't moved in a while. Are they just not interesting or is the soulshard farming that scary?
    That's been a thing since forever.
    Even on private servers they have a low percentage of warlocks. Doesn't really make sense considering how crazy powerful they are.

But I guess people are just thinking "why should I roll a warlock if I can play a mage that every raid needs 20 of?"

I plan on getting at least priest hunter and rogue to 60 but havent decided what order. Leveling melee with fiery enchant really helps the process so ill likely do priest first and level enchanting i guess.

Going two druids. One bank, one main. I plan to level my bank eventually to lvl 35 for alchemy + tailoring passive income.
    Mainly because I know the amount of work involved to level characters i'll keep it with these two, will only level my bank after I geared my main.

I choose druid because they are good all-in-ones for people that want to play but dont have unlimited time. If you for instance roll a warrior, you will have loads of players competing for gear, as a druid you will find it easier to collect gear. Also, you will be able to tank/heal/dps in regular instances and be a major annoyance in pvp.

I still don't know, hunter or mage. Had lots of fun raiding with both back in the day. Hard decision.

Frost mage to solofarm brd

Not sure If I go with Orc Warrior or Human. But Warrior for sure

Only 27 more days for me to live in agony where I can't choose between Rogue or Warlock...

Or maybe warrior tank?

AARRGGHHHHHH

10+ Year Old Account
    the class I have loved all my life, in WoW, in DND, in whatever, Mage <3
    I might be weird, but I am limited edition