Poll: Who will be in charge next?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Probably Baine, but I really don't want him to, he's just... he's just an Alliance character in Horde skin.
    How can you say that? :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    And Saurfang will join the Alliance!

Haven't he already?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's unfair, no Alliance character would sell out his own people like Baine does.
    The Prophet "let's have all my people slaughtered in Shattrath so I can escape with a handful of Draenei even though I saw this coming years in advance" Velen says hello!

And soon the same argument can be made for Tyrande and Malfurion, since they got their "vengeance".

We know that Velen had foreseen what would happen in Shattrath? I mean my understanding is that after they arrived in Draenor he largely withdrew trying to find a solution for K'ara and the day to day leadership was largely at the hands of the Triumvirate. Plus his visions have never been perfect. It's a different order of magnitude to exiling people for seeking revenge for Tauraho or imperiling his people by opposing Sylvanas and then going straight back to Mulgore after he escaped her.
    Had to re-read Unbroken, there is indeed nothing about a prophecy from Velen. They did know the Orcs were coming though, as Telmor, Karabor and Farahlon had already fallen.

Agreed that it's not close to what Baine pulled, even though the Draenei suffered more loss in numbers, Baine did these things knowingly and willingly. It's just the closest thing Alliance-side.

Anyway my point is, Baine is a singularly incompetent leader whose relation with the Alliance is largely in his own head.
    I wholeheartedly agree on that point.

Part of me is hoping him so obviously being the main runner for the seat of Warchief means he's also next on the chopping block of Warchief Musical Chairs... The only, tiny, silver lining to having that incompetent buffoon as a Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    saurfang heroic death, thrall warchief. is my guess.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Not if they are replaced by different female leaders, and moreso if that leader sounds non-white and doesn't adher to traditional standards of beauty.
    Talanji doesn't deserve to be Warchief, just like Anduin doesn't deserve to be High King. They're both far too green and inexperienced for such high positions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Talanji doesn't deserve to be Warchief, just like Anduin doesn't deserve to be High King. They're both far too green and inexperienced for such high positions.
    You mean Anduin is too amazing to be stuck only as mere High King and should be the god-boiking of the universe instead. Anything else is heresy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You mean Anduin is too amazing to be stuck only as mere High King and should be the god-boiking of the universe instead. Anything else is heresy.
    Only after he absorbs all the Titanic Essence from the remaining Titans, just after redeeming both Illidan and Sargeras who fuse into one entity to become his bodyguard.

Where's the player option?

I said it before BFA launched and I'm sticking with it.

We the player are going to be the next Warchief and High King, once Sylvanas ascends to Kerrigan and Anduin ascends to Golden God Emperor of the Army of Light. Everyone will work together to fight the Void under Anduin and possibly work with Sylvanas on the side(like we did with Wrathion or Xal'atath) while the Horde and Alliance back home will be treated like a big mission table where the characters that don't make sense going into space, will be our "followers" that we send on missions and possibly skirmish with Alliance Vs Horde(like TrAshran in WoD). This point in time, the leader of the factions wont matter and will probably have a throw-away in the lore/books of an age where nameless champions took turns being Warchief/HighKing like they did with ESO's emperor(being vague).

I think there's a reason they're all of a sudden trying to put us into cutscenes and I think it could be that. Also they could bring back the Garrison stuff, better this time and let us design are own keep/castle or maybe even let us build one on the frontier against the enemy(this doesn't really depend on us being leader, more of commander again).

But I also think this is why the players don't have to worry about consequences after Sylvanas leaves, because we'll be the leader

Saurfang maybe, but what if blizz decides to make them both equal warchiefs? Something that no one would expect coming. With Sylvannas's rule it shows having one sole leader is a bad thing. But giving two spots for leadership could prove useful.