Cool Photoshop artists?

Hi there!

I know the WoW sig/banner artist thread has long since been dead, but just curious if anyone knows where I could have a custom Twitch profile banner made these days? I made some attempts to do it myself via tutorials, but I can't seem to find anything out there that is specific to Twitch banners...plus I totally suck at graphic designing/artistry.

Anyway, I'd be happy to pay someone with in-game gold if anyone would be willing to help me out.
    TIA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    Hi there!

I know the WoW sig/banner artist thread has long since been dead, but just curious if anyone knows where I could have a custom Twitch profile banner made these days? I made some attempts to do it myself via tutorials, but I can't seem to find anything out there that is specific to Twitch banners...plus I totally suck at graphic designing/artistry.

Anyway, I'd be happy to pay someone with in-game gold if anyone would be willing to help me out.
    TIA!
    Hey mate, you have this lovely thread here. Maybe you can find some contacts.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-POST-FAQ!)-II
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hey mate, you have this lovely thread here. Maybe you can find some contacts.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-POST-FAQ!)-II
    This is the thread that was talking about, the artists on this thread aren't taking requests anymore and supposedly haven't for awhile now, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    This is the thread that was talking about, the artists on this thread aren't taking requests anymore and supposedly haven't for awhile now, I guess.
    My apologies but most of these topics, if there's no life on that thread then I'd suggest seeking out of MMO-champion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I would contact some design bureau. That thread might be dead, but I find it strange it was once active. Who would work for free? Expect to pay some money for it, especially if you plan to make money from twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I would contact some design bureau. That thread might be dead, but I find it strange it was once active. Who would work for free? Expect to pay some money for it, especially if you plan to make money from twitch.
    Nah I'm not looking to make money off twitch. I just have an outdated profile banner from a couple xpacs ago when I played a shaman in a different guild. I'm also the recruitment officer for my guild, so I feel it would be a good idea to get that updated.

I'm looking at a few different avenues to find someone who wouldn't mind helping me out and this is just one of them.
    Last edited by Shammyspice; 2019-05-17 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Several of the artists in that thread have a DeviantART account (some even have webpages). I would suggest trying to PM those who you like and see if you get a response here, then seeking someone on DeviantART if you don't.