Poll: Who's Enjoying BfA?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Who's enjoying BfA?

Not that I don't like BfA, I just...don't want to play BfA.

Having new races is OK, but I've been leveling up 'alts' for as long as some people have been in grade school and community college; and leveling's lost its fizzazz (that's a word, right?).
    Vanilla was fun, because it was new and awesome;
    TBC was fun because (when I came back) I was able to level a mage to 55 to unlock my DK in Wrath;
    Wrath was fun because since TBC I was in the best guild ever;
    Cata was fun because it was new and awesome;
    MoP was fun because The Timeless Isle was new and awesome, and I take partial credit for creating the Monk class, no matter what people say!
    WoD was fun because I didn't know how to farm gold properly and I didn't need to ..everybody hated the garrisons, but to me it was the perfect drug! I took a 'break' because of boredom in every expansion except for WoD; for WoD I had to pry myself away from to live life and not get fired (My favorite expansion, needless to say);
    Legion was fun because all new all different classes with Artifact Weapons;
    but BfA….
    Level scaling isn't making it any more fun either. It's actually taking away whatever kicks I got from being just a little bit stronger than everything, while still making progress. All of the pleasure centers being missed this xpac.

I can't believe it's been less than a year of BfA.
    Every expansion seems like last ~2 years, so most likely it'll be August 2020?

I dunno, I just needed to get this out of my system.

Thanks!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying it, but I'm getting bored of playing World of Warcraft. Thinking about unsubbing for a while to return later when there's more story and a new heroic raid.

Lot of bad design decisions in BFA. Class design particularly and loot are a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Lot of bad design decisions in BFA. Class design particularly and loot are a disaster.
    This^ can't stand my hollowed-out paladin.

quit back mid WOD came back to try BFA, classes design sucked, sub ran out in the end of march.

For me the #1 shitstain of BFA is still the lore. Game design can improve again, class design can improve again, everything can improve again....but if you forcefully drive the lore behind your RPG into the ground so hard that nobody can ever take any of the stories you are going to tell seriously again, you have a problem.

BFA managed to do that.

I have never felt so disconnected from the game as in this expansion....and i litterally cannot imagine anything short off a full blown retcon to ever fix it again. It's just gone.

Second best expansion (after, MoP), imo.

Only mass market MMO'esque game that has competitive gameplay value, that will be true until the end of the game or when they get rid of arena or raiding alltogether in a future expansion, and no classic pvp or pve is not competitive.

I'm on the fence. So many people on my friends list and guild left that it's dull. If more people were on I think I'd be fine.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm having fun but the day my boyf quits is the day I quit.

The game is dogshit without friends.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

5+ Year Old Account
    To me, gameplay is !@#&, dungeons are !@#&, story is !@#&, PvP is meh, Uldir sucked, so I unsubbed after clearing heroic Uldir. Not interested in 8.1 in the slightest, even if BoD seems to be a fine raid. Maybe I will check whatever 8.2 has in store, but BfA so far has been fairly underwhelming.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes. I've been bored lately. I don't have much direction at the moment.

I'm really enjoying the other games I bought with the money I saved.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

I'd be perfectly happy with both the dungeons and raids.
    Trouble is I don't seem to know people who share my sentiment, guild participation and enthusiasm is at an all time low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seleri View Post
    Second best expansion (after, MoP), imo.
    I'm not really a BFA hater, but I'm curious as to why you personally think it's the second best expansion. What about it do you like?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I log in, look at my character, look at map's objectives (WQ, rewards), see three 2k gold/1500AP, log out, do something else (play Classic on PServer or OW). Thats how cool BFA is.

I literally can't bring myself to play any of my alts, so many classes just feel so dull and boring to play.

On the plus side, playing only one class means that I've managed to get to almost 422 ilvl

15+ Year Old Account
    Bring Master Looter back to MYTHIC RAIDING.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's okay. I mean I think the only real problem with BFA is it's not different enough to Legion - it's Legion with some small tweaks to make it better and some small tweaks that made it worse. There weren't really any big overhauls like there have been in some other expansions.

Regardless of how good or bad Legion was and by extension BFA is, it does mean I don't feel like I have a lot to do outside of the NEW raids and quests they add (which can only last me so long). So it's a bit of a waiting game for new content for a lot of this expansion so far.

But when there is new content added, it's all been fun so far.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy it..

But since I stopped raiding in MoP, I feel the patches are too slow.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/