Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    When did she call for banning Christianity?

aLl ReLiGiOnS aRe EqUaLlY bAd!!!

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30

List of Killings in the Name of Islam:
    Last 30 Days

During this time period, there were 114 Islamic attacks in 23 countries, in which 773 people were killed and 1189 injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Hilarious thing is if she had been ON the left you would have said "who listens to a kid?" and "what do she know about the world"
    The problem is, no matter how hard I try, I cannot find people on the left literally advocating and/or celebrating genocide, but people on the right I can find en masse without even trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Do you understand that the more outraged you get, the deeper you dive into these liberal bubbles, the more bridges you burn, the more you yell and scream at people right of center and the more you push russian conspiracy theories and fake news...

the closer Donaldo Trumpaldo gets to the white house in 2020.

When are you going to change? When are you going to grow up? When are you going to reconcile the deficiencies in your media diet and atone for your psychological malnutrition?
    Do you understand that the more outraged you get, the deeper you dive into these conservative bubbles, the more bridges you burn, the more you yell and scream at people left of center and the more you push russian conspiracy theories and fake news...

the closer A democrat gets to the white house in 2020.

When are you going to change? When are you going to grow up? When are you going to reconcile the deficiencies in your media diet and atone for your psychological malnutrition?

I don’t understand why you only blame liberals, and you ignore the fact that right wing conspiracy theories, right wing media bubbles, and right wing psychological infantilism is exactly what got trump elected.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2019-05-21 at 05:14 PM.

Lmao. She posted a video threatening to shoot the CEO of YouTube and they didn't even permaban her. You guys really are terrified now that the platforms are finally getting rid of some of the ideological sludge they've been dealing with for years.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowClassic View Post
    You know that site is abunch of hooey right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    May as well be quoting Mein Kampf to explain why the Jews are the "real problem".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    May as well be quoting Mein Kampf to explain why the Jews are the "real problem".
    I don’t know mein Kampf might actually be better I doubt it says “lol sources are over rated just trust us”.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering how partisan the site is, I don't read propaganda sites.
    Never heard of that site but don't you post Vox articles as proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    So you are saying those attacks didn't happen? The methodology behind their data seems fairly reasonable to me. What's your evidence that they are fabricating attacks? What percentage are fabricated?

Usually people just glaze over when seeing the stats around Islamist terrorism because it doesn't fit their pre-packaged worldview. The only Islamist attacks they know about are the ones on CNN, so when you tell them hundreds of people are being murdered by this ideology all over the world on a month by month basis they find it hard to process.

In their mind the "alt-right" is just as big if not bigger of a threat because it's all they hear about in the media, and naturally deaths in third world countries just aren't worth worrying about.

Only a morally deficient psychopath could, after being presented with the true toll of the misery, death and destruction being meted out in the name of this one religion, then come out with statements like "all religions must be criticised equally".

10+ Year Old Account
    So you are saying those attacks didn't happen? The methodology behind their data seems fairly reasonable to me. What's your evidence that they are fabricating attacks? What percentage are fabricated?

Usually people just glaze over when seeing the stats around Islamist terrorism because it doesn't fit their pre-packaged worldview. The only Islamist attacks they know about are the ones on CNN, so when you tell them hundreds of people are being murdered by this ideology all over the world on a month by month basis they find it hard to process.

In their mind the "alt-right" is just as big if not bigger of a threat because it's all they hear about in the media, and naturally deaths in third world countries just aren't worth worrying about.

Only a morally deficient psychopath could, after being presented with the true toll of the misery, death and destruction being meted out in the name of this one religion, then come out with statements like "all religions must be criticised equally".
    It's simple.

We don't dishonestly cherry-pick facts to present a false and misleading view of reality.

The site you linked does exactly that; it is their entire purpose. It is hate propaganda. If you're unable to see it for what it is, that says way more about your gullibility than it says about anything else.

You are more likely to be killed by a Christian in the US as they commit most of the terrorist attacks. And using a propaganda website that tracks the whole world, means fucking nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Never heard of that site but don't you post Vox articles as proof?
    Vox at least does fucking journalism. But the Daily Signal? Not really. But good try. You are just showing how fucking partisan and gullible you are when it comes to websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post

You're in absolute denial if you're seriously suggesting one particular religion is not responsible for most terror attacks.
    Yup, in the US that religion is christianity.

It's simple.

We don't dishonestly cherry-pick facts to present a false and misleading view of reality.

The site you linked does exactly that; it is their entire purpose. It is hate propaganda. If you're unable to see it for what it is, that says way more about your gullibility than it says about anything else.
    Mate if this is the quality of the rest of your 57,670 posts then I'd hate to have to read through your post history. That's not even the begginings of an argument.

The data I posted is simply a tabulation of all Islamist terrorist atrocities that are easily verifiable, and so the likelihood they would just be invented out of thin air is slim.

And since this is one of the few sources that actually draws attention to the deaths of the many innocent people in third world (mostly Muslim as it happens) countries who routinely perish at the hands of Islamist fanatics, then I do hope for your sake you are not erroneously casting doubt on their deaths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You're in absolute denial if you're seriously suggesting one particular religion is not responsible for most terror attacks.
    The idea that the religion is in any way responsible is exactly the bullshit concept that's at the root of current islamophobic hate speech.

It's a fucking ridiculous idea. The overwhelming majority of Muslims do not engage in or support this stuff. They are, in fact, the overwhelming majority of the victims of these terror attacks. The religion itself is not causing anything, and it's asinine and prejudiced to claim that it is.

Exactly as asinine and prejudiced, to hopefully make the point, that claiming "Christianity" is the cause of abortion clinic bombings in the USA. Or white supremacy in the USA. Or anti-gay hate speech and hate crimes, in the USA. And so on.

7+ Year Old Account

I’m saying that the site gives you a list of unverified crimes with no links to any sort of source to prove what it is saying. Many of theses attacks probably did happen many more probably have nothing to do with terrorist. The site throws abunch of worthless into at you but doesn’t back any of it up its basic misinformation, Hell in the QA it says that they don’t source because story’s change and “it does more harm then good” it’s just propaganda.

But that’s all besides the point. Let’s say that every attack is legit which is dubious. Without taking into account all of the violent crime/war actions of other religions it’s just worthless data with nothing to reference it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate if this is the quality of the rest of your 57,670 posts then I'd hate to have to read through your post history. That's not even the begginings of an argument.
    Noting that your source is hate propaganda that misrepresents the facts is a fully-fledged argument.

It's just one you're whining about, because you don't have a valid defense.

The data I posted is simply a tabulation of all Islamist terrorist atrocities that are easily verifiable, and so the likelihood they would just be invented out of thin air is slim.
    Where are all the other attacks by other groups, for comparison?

When you focus exclusively on one group, you're not trying to understand an issue, you're engaging in propaganda.

And since this is one of the few sources that actually draws attention to the deaths of the many innocent people in third world (mostly Muslim as it happens) countries who routinely perish at the hands of Islamist fanatics, then I do hope for your sake you are not erroneously casting doubt on their deaths.
    Well, that's a straight-up fucking lie.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yup, in the US that religion is christianity.

>ADL source about white people

Might as well source hitler's speeches about jews or cite the Grand Dragon about blacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    The ADL is highly reputable, and the source is not "about white people", so you're lying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post

Might as well source hitler's speeches about jews or cite the Grand Dragon about blacks
    You think the adl is racist against themselves?

Noting that your source is hate propaganda that misrepresents the facts is a fully-fledged argument.

It's just one you're whining about, because you don't have a valid defense.

Where are all the other attacks by other groups, for comparison?

When you focus exclusively on one group, you're not trying to understand an issue, you're engaging in propaganda.

Well, that's a straight-up fucking lie.
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-religion-of-peace/

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Hate Group

Just to back you up here, even though they will ignore it.