The Addams Family

So I've rewatched the Addam's family movies this week as well as watched some episodes of the TV show. I have to say that the movies were way better than the TV show. I watched the movies alot when I was growing up and I think they have held up better over the years. The movies felt darker than the TV shows.

Movies

TV show
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Raul Julia was just fantastic. I mean he single handedly almost made Street Fighter watchable

10+ Year Old Account
    Christina Ricci was my only reason for liking Addams Family and Morticia of course.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

5+ Year Old Account
    The show and movies are all great. I really enjoyed the new animated movie as well.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Raul Julia was just fantastic. I mean he single handedly almost made Street Fighter watchable
    Truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    The TV series was made in a very different time so it is hard to compare it to the movies. That said, the movies are fantastic. Easily one of the best examples of adapting an existing property for a new audience.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The TV series was made in a very different time so it is hard to compare it to the movies. That said, the movies are fantastic. Easily one of the best examples of adapting an existing property for a new audience.
    There were two tv series, the original and a newer series from the 90's.

The animated movie was really good, a good laugh and holds up well against its predecessors. One of my friends is an artist that works for the studio that made the film, so I'm thrilled that it was successful for them. Charlize Theron was great as Morticia as well.